Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

MA police officer killed with own gun

No death penalty in MA. Taxpatyers are now on the hook for this POS for the next 50 years. This pile of needs executed tomorrow. Trial should take 1 minute. Appeals take another minute and we should have this guy dead by lunchtime. We are a nation weak on crime. With any luck, someone in prison already will shank this dude.

Lopes...Lopes...Hmmmmmm... I just wonder ????

When the officer drew his gun and commanded Lopes to stop, the suspect allegedly attacke commanded Lopes to stop, the suspect allegedly attacked Chesna with the stone and struck him in the head.

--------

Sucks. But something sure as hell isn't adding up here

And this is why cops have a BANG BANG FREEZE! mentality sometimes.

so that cop in the hotel hallway with five of his buddies making the other guy play the world's worst game of Simon Says until they shot him to death was actually fearing that guy would haul out a Rock?

Yes, I understand what you're saying. But something doesn't add up.

so that cop in the hotel hallway with five of his buddies making the other guy play the world's worst game of Simon Says until they shot him to death was actually fearing that guy would haul out a Rock?

Im not saying every case is justified obviously.

But I gotta admit. If it was me, Id be pretty quick on the trigger. You come within ten feet, you die.

Horrible police work on that one but the dummy reached back to pull up his pants. That's why he's dead. He could have been reaching for a gun.

No word on his immigration status yet?

No word on his immigration status yet?

He was out on charges for selling cocaine. Liberalism at it's finest

Will people protest in the streets, oh yeah, this does not conform to the currently accepted dogma does it?

He was out on charges for selling cocaine. Liberalism at it's finest

And one of the biggest pushes from the libtards is bail reform. They basically don't want cash bail, let em all out until trial. Once again, they don't think things through.

You have to wonder if the cop hesitated in taking this scumbag out for fear of backlash from the BLMers.

There would have been protests within a couple of hours if this dirtball was killed before doing his damage.

You have to wonder if the cop hesitated in taking this scumbag out for fear of backlash from the BLMers.

There would have been protests within a couple of hours if this dirtball was killed before doing his damage.

:thumbsup:

Scumbag dies. Protests,

Cop dies. They cheer.

Sad world we live in

:thumbsup:

Scumbag dies. Protests,

Cop dies. They cheer.

Sad world we live in

Who is cheering?

Who is cheering?

I doubt anyone is cheering this yet, but they very well could be based on previous events; it is also fair to say that most media outlets will fail to report it should it actually happen as that kind of even would imperil the leftist dogma. As when the Palestinians were out in the street cheering for 9/11 and had to be hushed less the morons in the US supporting those animals get wind of it.

I suspect he is speaking more generally to what has happened before: https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/07/black-lives-matter-hypocrisy-cheering-violence/

Maybe the left isn't cheering, but they for sure DGAF.

I doubt anyone is cheering this yet, but they very well could be based on previous events; it is also fair to say that most media outlets will fail to report it should it actually happen as that kind of even would imperil the leftist dogma. As when the Palestinians were out in the street cheering for 9/11 and had to be hushed less the morons in the US supporting those animals get wind of it.

I suspect he is speaking more generally to what has happened before: https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/07/black-lives-matter-hypocrisy-cheering-violence/

You mean those reports of cheering after 911 that were 99% bogus...like the lies Trump repeated?

You mean those reports of cheering after 911 that were 99% bogus...like the lies Trump repeated?

We saw the cheering, and that was not surprising. Anyone who has traveled that region knows very well how these people think and behave.

That being said, we also know the hypocrisy of SJW movements and how they are far more Maoist than liberty. I prefer the Locke and Neitzche view, though I will allow that Neitzche inclination to glamorize the nobility goes a bit too far, I think he also predicts this SJW movement to undermine individual liberty, I recall him writing that “the real meaning of culture resides in its power to domesticate man’s savage instincts.”

Huh? Back when CNN was still reporting news there were numerous videos of Palestinians cheering in the streets on 9-12

We saw the cheering, and that was not surprising. Anyone who has traveled that region knows very well how these people think and behave.

Antifa scum

Antifa scum

Antifa is so reminiscent of the very early days of the Nazi party that its presence does present a rather tangible threat to liberty. Fortunately we have seen politicians, such as Sanders, turn away from them.....though not outright denounce them.

That being said, we also know the hypocrisy of SJW movements and how they are far more Maoist than liberty. I prefer the Locke and Neitzche view, though I will allow that Neitzche inclination to glamorize the nobility goes a bit too far, I think he also predicts this SJW movement to undermine individual liberty, I recall him writing that the real meaning of culture resides in its power to domesticate mans savage instincts.

We saw what was claimed as cheering here and turned out some was old footage and had nothing to do with it...

We saw what was claimed as cheering here and turned out some was old footage and had nothing to do with it...

I personally saw it on CNN,so they are fake news?

I personally saw it on CNN,so they are fake news?

Could be...Im saying it possibly happened in places but there was bs used by outlets whether its cnn or others and Trump pushed a lie about seeing it as well.

Could be...Im saying it possibly happened in places but there was bs used by outlets whether its cnn or others and Trump pushed a lie about seeing it as well.

We all know it sucks to have Trump buttfucking you daily for the past year and a half and you yeah you got another 2.5 years of daily Trump buttfuckings to go but do you have to mention him everywhere?

We all know it sucks to have Trump buttfucking you daily for the past year and a half and you yeah you got another 6.5 years of daily Trump buttfuckings to go but do you have to mention him everywhere?

Fixed

We all know it sucks to have Trump buttfucking you daily for the past year and a half and you yeah you got another 2.5 years of daily Trump buttfuckings to go but do you have to mention him everywhere?

pfffft, unless you're blind, can't Google and are a hack you know he'll be impeached for colluding with Putin to steal it from her any day now.

It happened, I saw it. They were holding up papers with pictures of the Towers burning and cheering. Now you are claiming you know how all 2 billion Muslins in the world reacted. Then you claimed you know what Trump saw and called him a liar.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Have you come to terms with your racism yet or are you still in denial?

• Like 1

This is focking brutal. Leaving my son without a father is my second biggest fear (behind my son dying). Lopes should be publicly executed.

He is focking us all...youre just enjoying his crack on your mouth and ass too much to realize whats happening.

It happened, I saw it. They were holding up papers with pictures of the Towers burning and cheering. Now you are claiming you know how all 2 billion Muslins in the world reacted. Then you claimed you know what Trump saw and called him a liar.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Have you come to terms with your racism yet or are you still in denial?

Trump has already been proven a liar in what he claimed he saw. Are you that dumb?

My racism? You mean where you take my actual words...change them to something to make a bogus claim about me again?

You are the blindest of all old man.

how ?

List em.

Tariffs, deficit, healthcare, alienating our allies while praising brutal dictators, thus far trade wars...

You guys are talking apples and carburetors. Yes there is very clearly footage of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and elsewhere cheering their heads off. No, there is not legitimate footage of rag heads celebrating en masse here in the United States.

This is focking brutal. Leaving my son without a father is my second biggest fear (behind my son dying). Lopes should be publicly executed.

Well you don't have to worry too much. If you die, your son may not have a father, but he and your wife will still have the baby daddy.

Tariffs, deficit, healthcare, alienating our allies while praising brutal dictators, thus far trade wars...

My bank account says big deal, who cares and that you are a LOSER!