Sign in to follow this  
sj1117

Keeper League help

I need to make a decision on keeping 2 out of these 3. OBJ is a no brainer but I'm definitely conflicted on Coop and ARob. I'm also trying to package Coop and ARob together for a top 5 WR (Jones, Brown, Hopkins, etc.) but not getting any bites. Any help is much appreciated.

OBJ

Amari Cooper

Allen Robinson

I like Robinson over Cooper.

I was leaning to Cooper but keep thinking about switching to ARob. I feel like both are going to have good years. Flip a coin I guess. We are changing to PPR scoring this year also.

ARob and Cooper are in both good situations... I think Bortles is the better QB so leaning ARob.

I was leaning to Cooper but keep thinking about switching to ARob. I feel like both are going to have good years. Flip a coin I guess. We are changing to PPR scoring this year also.

I think you want Robinson. Hes as good as you get without being elite.

I also think he may take another step forward this year. If he does, you may regret it if you didnt keep him.

A Rob is the pick. Love Cooper this season but I would guess if both stay healthy all year A Rob puts up more points for the season. Would say Coop has maybe a 10% chance of ending the season ahead of A Rob.

Robinson is being hyped big time. He is a big play monster. I think their number of receptions will be similar but Robinson should have more yards and TDs.