Big Guy

The Clinton Body Count

Not ever clicking a link to 'thegayrepublican'. :nono:

:lol:

Haha.....yeah I saw it on a couple other feeds in the last couple days too but didn't post it. I actually didn't even catch this source.

Lol some withered hag who can barely make it down a flight of steps is really the kingpin of crime. Funny the detectives here have it figured out but no one else does in all of law enforcement. The mother of all delusions here. Even bigger than the DNC thinking Hills-have-Eyes (trademark pending) was gonna bring home the gold for them. Cant tell which side is more loopy.

Lol some withered hag who can barely make it down a flight of steps is really the kingpin of crime. Funny the detectives here have it figured out but no one else does in all of law enforcement. The mother of all delusions here. Even bigger than the DNC thinking Hills-have-Eyes (trademark pending) was gonna bring home the gold for them. Cant tell which side is more loopy.

Look at what the DOJ/FBI Officials did for her. Dozens of people threw lifelong careers away to get her off the hook and stop Trump from getting elected.

Power from money and leverage (dirt/corruption) can always make people do what you want them to do.

Look at what the DOJ/FBI Officials did for her. Dozens of people threw lifelong careers away to get her off the hook and stop Trump from getting elected.

Power from money and leverage (dirt/corruption) can always make people do what you want them to do.

I think if they were so corrupt it would have worked and she would have been elected. Who cheats and doesnt win? (Besides the patriots)

I think if they were so corrupt it would have worked and she would have been elected. Who cheats and doesnt win? (Besides the patriots)

When you underestimate your opponent, you can cheat all you want and still lose.

You think you can cheat at golf and beat Tiger Woods?

When you underestimate your opponent, you can cheat all you want and still lose.

You think you can cheat at golf and beat Tiger Woods?

Ha good point. Its obvious they looked past Trump before the election even started. So many YT videos of his chances being a punchline and even SNL notoriously crowned Hilary in a skit prematurely. It was pretty surreal to watch.

Ha good point. Its obvious they looked past Trump before the election even started. So many YT videos of his chances being a punchline and even SNL notoriously crowned Hilary in a skit prematurely. It was pretty surreal to watch.

In a note to readers on Friday, two top editors for HuffPost said that coverage of the brash billionaire's campaign will be a part of the site's entertainment section.

"Our reason is simple: Trump's campaign is a sideshow," wrote Washington bureau chief Ryan Grim and editorial director Danny Shea. "We won't take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you'll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette."

In a separate statement, Grim said that the site had "erroneously been covering [Trump] as an actual presidential candidate."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/17/media/huffington-post-donald-trump/index.html

I'm sure there have been a few less prominent incidents since we last spoke but, as far as I know this is the latest "coincidence".

Billionaire Couple Linked to the Clinton Foundation’s Work in Haiti Found Dead in Claimed “Murder/Suicide”

http://www.truthandaction.org/billionaire-couple-linked-to-the-clinton-foundations-work-in-haiti-found-dead-in-claimed-murdersuicide/?utm_source=Facebook_Post&utm_medium=PE_Post&utm_term=5b9828055a1d5

It truly is an incredible body count.

We need a consolidated list organized by timeline with linkages noted, it could be its own book i swear

I'm sure there have been a few less prominent incidents since we last spoke but, as far as I know this is the latest "coincidence".

Billionaire Couple Linked to the Clinton Foundations Work in Haiti Found Dead in Claimed Murder/Suicide

http://www.truthandaction.org/billionaire-couple-linked-to-the-clinton-foundations-work-in-haiti-found-dead-in-claimed-murdersuicide/?utm_source=Facebook_Post&utm_medium=PE_Post&utm_term=5b9828055a1d5

This one definitely was a shady death. But this guy had a lot of pixxed off folks. Still unresolved, no forced entry.

Such bad luck........what are the odds?

Adviser Under Former Presidents Obama and Clinton Takes His Own Life: Reports

https://www.theepochtimes.com/former-obama-clinton-economics-adviser-takes-his-own-life-reports_2843598.html?fbclid=IwAR3LomCXMftCcIZ7cX-up8-jAmO5vrZtf04Hf5naHvg6uoKhGplgg2X9YqM

I forgot all about this thread. Lol.  Quite possibly my favorite all-time message board thread. Pure hilarity. 🥰🤣

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

What’s the Clinton angle here?

I'm just shocked that our nation's most successful murderer never thought to do away with Obama when she ran against him, or Trump when she ran against him. Or Comey when he made the email announcement three weeks before the 2016 election.

While I admire the prowess at which she goes about getting away with murdering anyone she feels is in her way, I have to question her choices on who she allows to remain alive.

9 hours ago, MDC said:

What’s the Clinton angle here?

It is rumored that she was to give testimony to a grand jury about the Clinton Foundation THIS WEEK.

11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

It is rumored that she was to give testimony to a grand jury about the Clinton Foundation THIS WEEK.

Killed her just in time. Nice job, Hills

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

What’s her connection to the foundation? I can’t find anything.

• Haha 1

Hillary Clinton's brother Tony Rodham dies

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/08/politics/hillary-clinton-brother-tony-rodham-dies/index.html

Hillary Clinton's youngest brother Tony Rodham died Friday night, the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate announced Saturday on Twitter.

"We lost my brother Tony last night. It's hard to find words, my mind is flooded with memories of him today," she tweeted. "When he walked into a room he'd light it up with laughter."

Clinton went on to describe her brother, who was born in 1954, as "kind" and "generous" in the tweet. "We'll miss him very much," she said.

The cause of death is not immediately known.

Rodham is survived by wife Megan Madden and his three children: Zachary, Simon and Fiona. He was previously married to former Sen. Barbara Boxer's daughter, Nicole Boxer.

Rodham did not appear to play a major public role in sister Hillary's 2016 run for the presidency but did campaign with her during some stops in Pennsylvania.

In 2000, while his brother-in-law was president, Rodham successfully lobbied Bill Clinton to pardon a couple convicted of bank fraud who paid Rodham $245,000 for consulting work, according to a House Government Reform Committee report at the time.

Most famously a consultant, Rodham previously worked as an insurance salesman, a prison guard and a private detective. In 1996, Rodham coordinated "constituency outreach" for the Democratic National Committee.

Rodham said in 1999 that he had both benefited and suffered from his sister and President Bill Clinton's rise to power.

"It can go both ways," Rodham said at the time. "There's some wonderful things that have happened to me because of my relationship with Hillary and Bill, and there's been some really terrible things that have happened to me."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, posty said:

"It can go both ways," Rodham said at the time. "There's some wonderful things that have happened to me because of my relationship with Hillary and Bill, and there's been some really terrible things that have happened to me."

Death being one of them I guess.

• Like 2

I'd have to say that Hillary may be the best murderer in US history. Has anyone else killed so many people and remained free? And never once even charged?  Legend. 

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'd have to say that Hillary may be the best murderer in US history. Has anyone else killed so many people and remained free? And never once even charged?  Legend. 

When you have dirt on everyone from illegally obtained FBI reports (nearly 1,000 when Bill was POTUS), unrestricted access for 4+ years (2012-2016) to the NSA 702 about queries database (everything electronic recorded) you can leverage pretty much everyone or at least the ones making the decisions.

Gowdy? Paul Ryan? Chaffetz? All left Congress in their prime. McCain? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize they're either dirty or compromised. 

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

When you have dirt on everyone from illegally obtained FBI reports (nearly 1,000 when Bill was POTUS), unrestricted access for 4+ years (2012-2016) to the NSA 702 about queries database (everything electronic recorded) you can leverage pretty much everyone or at least the ones making the decisions.

Gowdy? Paul Ryan? Chaffetz? All left Congress in their prime. McCain? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize they're either dirty or compromised. 

Would you agree that she's the best criminal in US history?

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Would you agree that she's the best criminal in US history?

The best criminal in U.S. history is the one that didn't get caught so No.

Is she part of the biggest criminal enterprise in U.S. History? Most certainly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The best criminal in U.S. history is the one that didn't get caught so No.

Is she part of the biggest criminal enterprise in U.S. History? Most certainly.

Hillary was caught?  Link?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Hillary was caught?  Link?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/william-barr-dishes-on-what-huber-horowitz-and-durham-are-investigating

Sessions had also asked Huber in 2017 to look into issues related to the sale of Uranium One and allegations that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had been improperly involved in the process, as well as broader claims of corruption at the Clinton Foundation. Barr seemed to suggest that what evidence Huber found, if any, may soon be revealed.

"The other issues [Huber has] been working on relate to Hillary Clinton” are "winding down and hopefully we'll be in a position to bring those to fruition," Barr said.

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Sounds like you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself. You guys love the right-wing conspiracy theories. Hillary has been a 'murderer' for 10 years now. She still walks free. You can't have it both ways. If she's as evil and crooked as you say she is, she is the best criminal in the u.s. history.  Until Trump lackey Barr actually has something and not just running his fat mouth, she remains so. Give her credit.  I was big enough to say Trump is brilliant at covering up his crimes. You should do the same. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Sounds like you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself. You guys love the right-wing conspiracy theories. Hillary has been a 'murderer' for 10 years now. She still walks free. You can't have it both ways. If she's as evil and crooked as you say she is, she is the best criminal in the u.s. history.  Until Trump lackey Barr actually has something and not just running his fat mouth, she remains so. Give her credit. 

You're so brain washed by the media you can't see you're actually the conspiracy theorist. This is the first time she's actually facing scrutiny for her criminal enterprise and you think it's all just a vast right wing conspiracy. Where have we heard that before? Oh, that's right; her words.

Barr is merely finishing off what Jeff Sessions started with the appointment of Huber. Will she indictments? For the sake of the country, I hope so. And that's just the beginning of her troubles. She owes the country for the treason/sedition she started with the Russia Collusion crap. That bill shouldn't be paid with an orange jumpsuit though.

• Like 1