Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Women grrr

So we've got a swimming pool. It's not a long walk to the pool. Maybe maybe a quarter mile. Why do women have to wrap up like they're crossing the Nordic Tundra to walk to the pool? Giant long ass t-shirt over there bikini towel wrapped around their bikini towel wrapped around their head hair up look like giant fabric monsters.

Oh God forbid you share a little bit of your pristine super model body outside of the borders of the swimming pool.

Dudes literally wear what they wear at the pool. Wow that's a shock.

What's with the fuucking burqas ladies? Just more of these bitches putting their on a pedestal.

At some point in the last few years, people started unnecessarily starting sentences with "so". Is is super annoying.

Women hate eachother for the most part.

If you wouldn't stand in your window nekkid whist jacking oft, they may show a little more skin on their travels to and fro the swimming hole.

At some point in the last few years, people started unnecessarily starting sentences with "so". Is is super annoying.

Is is?😮

If you wouldn't stand in your window nekkid whist jacking oft, they may show a little more skin on their travels to and fro the swimming hole.

What? You want I should stand in my kitchen?

What? You want I should stand in my kitchen?

Nah, you can't really see the street from there. Go hide in the attic. :thumbsup:

So, I totally agree with you. :thumbsup:

So, I totally agree with you. :thumbsup:

So, so. :mellow: Not in total acreement

Also, wiff trying to post a non-political thread reminds me of slow clap guy from Not Another Teen Movie. :(

Also, wiff trying to post a non-political thread reminds me of slow clap guy from Not Another Teen Movie. :(

Try me search function shitbag. Oh, unless you want to do another thread where you brag about being the king of all lovers now you can make your wife squirt like a water fountain by sticking finger in her ass. Cuz we all believe that.

• Like 1

:lol:

:nono:

You are a messed up dude.

Hey mister pickles do you add any value ever? Do you miss the caress of Joe's in nubby cawk on your spittle covered lips?

Hey mister pickles do you add any value ever? Do you miss the caress of Joe's in nubby cawk on your spittle covered lips?

You are one messed up dude.

You are one messed up dude.

And you're a one trick pony.

Women hate eachother for the most part.

Haven't read past this yet. Seems so non-sequitur, it's funny. And I hope it's not true. Hating half of everyone is a lot of needless hate energy.

Haven't read past this yet. Seems so non-sequitur, it's funny. And I hope it's not true. Hating half of everyone is a lot of needless hate energy.

Hate is a bit strong, but there is defiantly a big thread of jealousy and backstabbing in the female world. They often dont like to see each other succeed.

Hate is a bit strong, but there is defiantly a big thread of jealousy and backstabbing in the female world. They often dont like to see each other succeed.

Untrue! At least that's what Sandra Bullock and the cast of oceans 8 keeps saying over and over again. That's a lie perpetrated by the patriarchy!

If it is, literally 99% of the women I've worked with must work for the patriarchy too. I've lost track of the number women who told me they'd rather work in an office filled with guys then with even one other woman. Just makes life miserable and fucks up the dynamic.

The back to Sandra Bullock. Every talk show these days she won't shut up about how all the girls got along during filming! Great sweet cheeks. You could be a professional for millions of dollars for a 10-week shoot. Do you want a fcking medal? A cookie?

Untrue! At least that's what Sandra Bullock and the cast of oceans 8 keeps saying over and over again. That's a lie perpetrated by the patriarchy!

If it is, literally 99% of the women I've worked with must work for the patriarchy too. I've lost track of the number women who told me they'd rather work in an office filled with guys then with even one other woman. Just makes life miserable and fucks up the dynamic.

The back to Sandra Bullock. Every talk show these days she won't shut up about how all the girls got along during filming! Great sweet cheeks. You could be a professional for millions of dollars for a 10-week shoot. Do you want a fcking medal? A cookie?

No cookie. Then shed get fat and those b!tches would win.

Been around women my whole life. It's my observation. And they pretty much, with some exceptions, suck as bosses.