Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Favorite dip

Humus or your basic pico or French onion for potato chips.

I'm a Dip lover.

Hot crab dip may be my favorite.

Also like most Mexican dips, hummus, cheese, you name it.

Love salsa, guac, cheese and bean layered dip.

With my guac I like it chunky with tomatoes, wife prefers without. Pretty much I want guac and salsa mixed.

My grandmother's secret to her awesome guacamole was - cottage cheese.

Not for flavor, but just a bit for texture - was fantastic.

Salsa got played out. I like queso and I pack it with jalopenos.

There so many flavors of hummus now, I'll just dip blue corn tortilla chips in that or guacamole.

If I'm bringing a dip to a party, I'll go with something simple:

Velveeta, can of Rotel, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.

Combine in a crockpot.

There so many flavors of hummus now, I'll just dip blue corn tortillas chops in that or guacamole.

If I'm bringing a dip to a party, I'll go with something simple:

Velveeta, can of Rotel, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.

Combine in a crockpot.

My wife had never had it like that before. She just had the cheese and the Rotel. When I put sausage in mine for a party when night she couldnt believe how much better it was. Of course I use a can of mild and a can of hot Rotel. Then spicy jimmy dean sausage added as well. Gives it a slight bit of kick but not much. Enough to give it good flavor. Had a PA back in the military who added chopped Serranos to it. Out focking standing.

As for the topic, its hard to beat a good crab or seafood dip.

Also a good Chicken liver dip is hard to stop eating.

Ive never had that but I love chicken livers. They sell those, the gizzards, and the hearts at the stores for cheap. A good chicken heart is delicious. I need to find me a some of that chicken liver dip

There is a huge dude who used to be in our fantasy draft. His wife would make a giant thing of queso 4 the gang. And then make a separate one just for him. I mean, we're talking probably Four Courts? Of queso just for him? And he ended up cleaning up the other one as well.

Texans love them some Velveeta and Rotel. For me? If I'm doing that? There's all kinds of different queso fresco and similar type concoctions that are a crapload better. But they don't fit on crackers or chips those are the kind of things you scoop on to Fresh warm tortillas. Holy crap that's good. Can't think of some of the names right now. Might do some research.

Basically, queso fresco and chorizo stuck in an oven and just stringy and gooey and delicious. You can keep your fake cheese for all I care.

Velveeta has one purpose. When nothing else is biting you start ripping apart year spam and Velveeta sandwich as an act of desperation. Hell it's cheaper than most of the jar bait.

And the jar bait taste better.

Ive never had that but I love chicken livers. They sell those, the gizzards, and the hearts at the stores for cheap. A good chicken heart is delicious. I need to find me a some of that chicken liver dip

I can eat chicken hearts like popcorn. Gizzards take some butchering but they are delicious as well.

I love when someone makes buffalo chicken dip at SB parties.

Think its cream cheese, Mikes red hot, chicken and shredded cheese. Never made it myself though.

Salsa got played out. I like queso and I pack it with jalopenos.

Salsa is now the number one condiment in America.

Salsa is now the number one condiment in America.

Thanks Costanza

Think its cream cheese, Mikes red hot, chicken and shredded cheese. Never made it myself though.

Yes...always tasty.

Any kind of cheesy dip with meat in it.

I do a multi cheese beer and bacon dip. Greatbwoth toen up pieces of pretzel bread.

Really good salsa or guacamole is hard to beat.

Queso Fundido? That's one.

Queso frumunda. That's another one.

Had a girl I served with who was from Buffalo make one when I was in SA for one of my SB parties. It was delicious

• Like 1

My wife makes a version of it, outstanding stuff.

:thumbsup:

Had a girl I served with who was from Buffalo make one when I was in SA for one of my SB parties. It was delicious

What didn't happen in SA when you were in the "military". Who knew that was the place to be?

What didn't happen in SA when you were in the "military". Who knew that was the place to be?

Unlike your lies I have proof of mine and have posted so. Yet for some reason...no proof of anything of yours yet...hm...🤔

Also, anywhere is the place to be when you actually have friends and go out with people.

Unlike your lies I have proof of mine and have posted so. Yet for some reason...no proof of anything of yours yet...hm...🤔

I have no doubt you were in the chair Force. The quotes is questioning whether it should be considered military. Lol.

I have no doubt you were in the chair Force. The quotes is questioning whether it should be considered military. Lol.

I highly doubt you served now. All branches consider them military and a highly coveted branch. The only people actually military folks make fun of is the coast guard. Your now under question to your authenticity

I highly doubt you served now. All branches consider them military and a highly coveted branch. The only people actually military folks make fun of is the coast guard. Your now under question to your authenticity

Lighten up flyboy.

Lighten up flyboy.

Sure bro. As long as you either admit it or prove it. Otherwise, I dont believe it