Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Left has COMPLETELY come unhinged!

Get a Job.....get a Father......get a Fockin' Life you turds!!! :mad:

Hahahahahaha.....wow.

When the civil war comes....i know what side ill be on. These clowns will last about a day.

• Like 1

Hahahahahaha.....wow.

When the civil war comes....i know what side ill be on. These clowns will last about a day.

So sad that it's going to come to that if this keeps up.

I WILL defend my Libtard Family though........hmmm :unsure: .......no wait!

You see Fatty McButterpants almost fall down at the end there? She prolly thought there was candy inside.

• Like 1

I've been preparing for years. I'm ready. Bring it. I look forward to it.

I've been preparing for years. I'm ready. Bring it. I look forward to it.

BLS is back :banana:

I've got mixed feelings. It's hard for me to get bent out of shape over confederate monuments. I can't hardly make a stand as that's somebody else's heritage and culture, not mine and further, I agree with them in that I don't like what that statue stands for anyway. If the people that live now are offended by these statues, it's understandable, it's better to remove them. It probably feels good to tear them down.

Unfortunately, the pattern is to never be satisfied with gains made and always look to extract more and more. I just worry what comes next and what comes after that and after that. There isn't a shred of racism in Dukes of Hazzard and Lynyrd Skynyrd music but they both have been scapegoated for displaying the confederate flag. It makes me understand the heritage vs. hate message that the flag proponents make. Seeing neo-nazis and racists wav/edefend the flag though makes it tough for northerners to support keeping them up and puts non-racist southerners on the spot.

When I was in Ft. Lee for Army for AIT learning how to do my Army job, they had some beautiful antebellum-era homes in nearby Petersburg, VA that had been turned into museums to preserve that heritage. I think of the lovely elderly ladies dressed in period clothes that served as tour guides. Hopefully these ladies and the museums don't come under fire. Statues like this could be relocated there as it fits the mood and the setting. Confederate graveyards could use these statues as well and not be out of place.

Somehow I just don't feel any of these places and people are safe from the SJWs.

Then there's that old screed about the Nazis that comes to mind: First they came for the Jews and I didn't say anything because I wasn't a Jew... as a two generation removed Italian, I feel it's my duty to raise hell to defend Columbus Day from the fockers.

• Like 1

as posted the other thread.

Morons...though...saying theleft wasunhinged after trying to downplay the Nazis connection to the right is laughable

as for civil war...lay off the crack pipe dumbasses.

as posted the other thread.

Morons...though...saying theleft wasunhinged after trying to downplay the Nazis connection to the right is laughable

as for civil war...lay off the crack pipe dumbasses.

True...you better hope there isn't one. You'll get traded for cigarettes.

Toppling statues of an ideology they don't agree with......hmm..sounds familiar. #isis

My God... that this could be your takeaway from the last few weeks and months is just astounding :shocking:

But I'll tell you how they are becoming a little unhinged... this idea that a leftist candidate like Elizabeth Warren is the way to go in 2020.

After four years of this batsh1t crazy administration, people are going to want a centrist. Someone who will restore some normalcy and calm things down. Someone who will be respected on the international stage and trusted at home.

Now I realize that doesn't sound very inspiring, but a charismatic candidate could sell it. Maybe Kamala Harris or someone like that.

But I'll tell you how they are becoming a little unhinged... this idea that a leftist candidate like Elizabeth Warren is the way to go in 2020.

After four years of this batsh1t crazy administration, people are going to want a centrist. Someone who will restore some normalcy and calm things down. Someone who will be respected on the international stage and trusted at home.

Now I realize that doesn't sound very inspiring, but a charismatic candidate could sell it. Maybe Kamala Harris or someone like that.

Kamala harris....no.

Kamala the ugandan giant....absofuckinlutely.

Kamala harris....no.

Kamala the ugandan giant....absofuckinlutely.

I'll admit I don't know a ton about her. But people think she's capable and the left suspects she isn't liberal enough. I realize that still makes her Chairman Mao to you but I think it's a good sign for all the reasonable folk out there

I think the right is too far left. Congress and the Senate Republicans are inept. Ridiculous they're not pushing through every conservative agenda there is.

Then there's the Left who have some who are way too left and ridiculous on the social issues / cultural issues. They and their supporters are the only thing keeping the talk of racism alive. It's about all they think and talk about. There's like a handful of hateful bigots/racists in the country, yet the left only fuels their fury/fire and trys to accuse everyone on the Right as being racist. You have no message and no clue how to help the American people.

• Like 1

I think the right is too far left. Congress and the Senate Republicans are inept. Ridiculous they're not pushing through every conservative agenda there is.

Exactly. They should be shoving thru shiit every day just because they can. Heck even if you dont really want it....just because you can.

"Taco trucks...every corner"

"You know i dont eat mexican food"

"Shut the fock up Gary!...vote it thru!"

Civil war is coming...and its coming down to those with guns vs. those with anal probes and cats.

Civil war is coming...and its coming down to those with guns vs. those with anal probes and cats.

so BLS vs Sux?

Wait, that was a chick? Seriously?

I'm starting to understand and agree that there should be more than two genders.

I mean, there's no way on Gods green that amorphous silverback and you know, an actual woman like (insert any decent looking woman here) are even in the same Phylum - much less Gender.

...and you guys thought I was kidding when I said I was rooting for NoKo.

I believe you will see more and more of this during this particular presidency. Citizens are seeing us go backwards 60 70 years in our social progress. And we have a president that promotes hate and bigotry. When your country's president is a fan of Nazism and white supremacy, you are going to start getting more and more uprisings by the people who are not racists. Fasten your seatbelt fella

There is not a civil war coming, morons.

Jesus, how do you people function in society?

Well, maybe not in the sense of anything physical mind you.

But the resultant Twitter and FB war will be FIERCE! (bobs head, snaps fingers)

Still, it's a fun fantasy:

Let's say: 20 of each:

1) Rednecks, Black Gangs, MexiGangs, combo fat lezbians and trannies.

2) Asians? Keep score, run the cameras (naturally)

Give the blechs home field - because - slavery.

10 square blocks in Detroit. They're not using it anyway.

- Special super-dooper sneaky element to the game?

Mooslim wild cards planting car bombs and blowing themselves up and whatnot.

2 hour first night event; half an hour (edited) each week for the next 8 weeks. Week ten - Sweeps week after two weeks off to heal-regroup / surrender / form alliances.

Finale surprise? Five women from each group vs remaining men. Watch as they kill each other before the first commercial break.

F the Super Bowl. This would rock.

I believe you will see more and more of this during this particular presidency. Citizens are seeing us go backwards 60 70 years in our social progress. And we have a president that promotes hate and bigotry. When your country's president is a fan of Nazism and white supremacy, you are going to start getting more and more uprisings by the people who are not racists. Fasten your seatbelt fella

We saw this in the last administration too, when this sh*t actually started.

We saw this in the last administration too, when this sh*t actually started.

lol. Yeah, I knew having a black president was going to be a problem.

Exactly. They should be shoving thru shiit every day just because they can. Heck even if you dont really want it....just because you can.

"Taco trucks...every corner"

"You know i dont eat mexican food"

"Shut the fock up Gary!...vote it thru!"

It's because ther is a large group that won't support anything that isn't far right and focks a lot of people over.

To claim they at too far left is pretty idiotic

You are perpetuating racial division with this type of statement.

He's a troll.

There is not a civil war coming, morons.

Jesus, how do you people function in society?

It is difficult, you need to take caution and always have your concealed carry close at hand. Thankfully my bunker is so well stocked I only need to go out to deal with the public once a week at most.

I literally couldn't care less if they destroy every confederate monument in america. 100% apathetic to it.

I am not from the south, I have zero connection to these items from the past. I will say I think the confederate flag is pretty cool looking though.

Besides that, have your civil war over these things. I'll sit back, have a beer, watch you kill each other over stupid ideas, and enjoy the shorter drive in to work cause of the reduced traffic.

Darwin, please do your best man!!

I'm glad to see a few people with nothing to do got their pent up rage out. Was a little surprised they left their fanny packs at home.

You are perpetuating racial division with this type of statement.

We have a President who ran on the mantra of 'taking the country back' from the years of equal rights that have been rewarded to our citizens from Martin Luther King to LGBT rights. That's what the whole neo-Nazi/white supremacist movement is all about. Not that those movements were started under Trump, but he's made them seem ok. Fock, look at the threads about Charlottesville on this board. Not one single board conservative has said anything bad about the neo-Nazis or white supremacists. They'll make generic statements about the driver of the car who ran into the crowd. Totally ignoring the fact that he was there because of the organized rally. Degrees of hatred and violence vary, but the movement promotes hatred. That's undeniable. Blaming the black President before Trump is a focking copout. And speaks of your own racism. BLM is the result of the popularity of smart phones and the public seeing the type of police brutality and bad judgments that go on around this country. That sparked the outrage. It wouldn't have mattered if David Duke was President.

He's a troll.

ROFL. Says the mental midget who offers nothing to the board. Go suck a relatives dikk. It's what you do best. :wave:

ROFL. Says the mental midget who offers nothing to the board. Go suck a relatives dikk. It's what you do best. :wave:

And another ruined thread.

NEXT!

Your alcoholic father raised a pure idiot. He should have jerked off in a stream instead of impregnating the hag at the dry cleaners.

Your alcoholic father raised a pure idiot. He should have jerked off in a stream instead of impregnating the hag at the dry cleaners.

Cool story bro.

:thumbsup: I've been saying all along that the vast majority on both sides want a centrist candidate. The retards driving everything on both sides are the vocal, lunatic fringe and don't represent anything more than a small faction of voters. The current system is just a Ping-Pong match of retards on both sides trying to one up each other.

A can see the dems trotting out Harris in a heartbeat. Checks a lot of boxes, but sadly I don't feel like she is close enough to the center for me to vote for her.