Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

I'm drunk. Who should I rape

See, you and I could be friends if you weren't such a child. We both are obsessed with HT even though he pays us very little attention, which I find admirable. But alas, you're an idiot so....

I believe the term rape should be used based on its definition

unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

By way of example NOT how this woman attempts to pervert it at about 3:00

They are "free inhabitants of the earth"? Wow. Sounds like this girl prepared for conflict with police (albeit poorly) more than simply just living a simple life.

And getting arrested caused her to screech "rape"? How embarrassing for her. Why would she want that on camera?

Maybe kaepernick should take a knee.

They are "free inhabitants of the earth"? Wow. Sounds like this girl prepared for conflict with police (albeit poorly) more than simply just living a simple life.

And getting arrested caused her to screech rape? How embarrassing for her. Why would she want that on camera?

Maybe kaepernick should take a knee.

It is a perversion of some early writings at the time of the nations founding. She likely heard about this on a University campus, where kids are being fed dogma and propaganda that is not true but sounds really good.

It is a perversion of some early writings at the time of the nations founding. She likely heard about this on a University campus, where kids are being fed dogma and propaganda that is not true but sounds really good.

Yeah. And although that has always existed to a degree in some classrooms, these days it seems to be running rampant.

Rape isn't a joke.

On this I think we can emphatically agree. It is also not a tool for personal gain.

Rape isn't a joke.

Falsely accusing someone of rape also isn't a joke. But the guy who started this thread is just a low IQ dumbass. So no worries. The subject has changed.

• Like 1

On this I think we can emphatically agree. It is also not a tool for personal gain.

I never said it was. Lying about it, falsly accusing people, and using it as a tool for personal gain is an insult to those who've truly gone through a sexual assult or a rape.

The subject has changed.

Ah ok. I didn't read the rest of the thread.

I never said it was. Lying about it, falsly accusing people, and using it as a tool for personal gain is an insult to those who've truly gone through a sexual assult or a rape.

See we have common ground! :banana:

I get your point though. The original poster is not really a person who you would want to actually pay attention to what he has to say.

Falsely accusing someone of rape also isn't a joke. But the guy who started this thread is just a low IQ dumbass. So no worries. The subject has changed.

Picking a fight with literally everyone here. Smart.

Multiple people calling you out on your overt childish nature. 15 years old, over or under guys? I'm going under

Multiple people calling you out on your overt childish nature. 15 years old, over or under guys? I'm going under

Yeah, stand up for a dude that started a thread asking who he should rape. Good job Mr. Adult. Keep up the good work.

Rape isn't a joke.

It absolutely is a joke sometimes and rape humor gets consistent laughs. Plus let’s be real, out of 10 rapes, 7 are lying, 1 is exaggerating and 1 enjoyed it.

seafoam is definitely a rare breed. Very few posters are able to transcend GC politics and be universally disliked. He might be the guy who is ultimately responsible for bringing Americans back together again.

Aren’t you the same people who hate the PC police, now whining about an obvious joke thread? SMH

No, actual rape isn’t funny, but anyone who knows shotsup, knows he wasn’t serious.

seafoam is definitely a rare breed. Very few posters are able to transcend GC politics and be universally disliked. He might be the guy who is ultimately responsible for bringing Americans back together again.

Yep. Conservative voting. I am all in.

It's better than drunken rape threads.

Arent you the same people who hate the PC police, now whining about an obvious joke thread? SMH

No, actual rape isnt funny, but anyone who knows shotsup, knows he wasnt serious.

Thanks OM. Seafoam may want to take some notes

Arent you the same people who hate the PC police, now whining about an obvious joke thread? SMH

No, actual rape isnt funny, but anyone who knows shotsup, knows he wasnt serious.

Yeah but this got played out long ago. The topic about the OP raping someone got old. You guys who want to keep this going forever and not change the subject are really wierd.

I think we’ve got definitive proof that some children really did get left behind. :(

I think weve got definitive proof that some children really did get left behind. :(

It's ok. They have their parents helping them with rent.

1. If you really have a wife I'm sure she isn't worthy of raping. So no to that.

2. Your cat would just be saying in meow talk, "I can't feel anything. Are you actually in me?"

3. Your hand probably still has poop on it from you sticking all of your fingers into your butt. So you may want to take your monthly shower about now.

Nope. Can't help you here.

Excuse Me.

Who are you ?

Only my friends here can talk to me like that.

You kid - take a hike

• Like 1

1. If you really have a wife I'm sure she isn't worthy of raping. So no to that.

2. Your cat would just be saying in meow talk, "I can't feel anything. Are you actually in me?"

3. Your hand probably still has poop on it from you sticking all of your fingers into your butt. So you may want to take your monthly shower about now.

Nope. Can't help you here.

Again. Nothing but truth on my part.

Excuse Me.

Who are you ?

Only my friends here can talk to me like that.

You kid - take a hike

Still drunk...

Still drunk...

You are still no one I know.

You are still no one I know.

I'd say he's an alias. Probably Digby.

What if i tickle you the whole time? Would it be funny then?

Wife ? Wouldn't be rape - we are married.

Cat ? Wouldn't be rape - she's been asking for it !

Mrs Palm and her five fat daughters is the safe play. :bench:

Update?

Update?

He was discovered the next morning by his kids passed out on the kitchen floor, pants around his ankles and his flaccid still stuck in the jar of strawberry Smuckers.

He was discovered the next morning by his kids passed out on the kitchen floor, pants around his ankles and his flaccid ###### still stuck in the jar of strawberry Smuckers.

Grape. Dont like Strawberry

This thread is proof mike doesn't really care what we do unless someone complains

This thread is proof mike doesn't really care what we do unless someone complains

I know right. OP should be bandoratted!

Oh wait what ?

Never mind

You were the kid that asked the teacher if we had homework that night.

I hate that kid. Whenever one of mine asks, I give homework just to them.

Like I want to read your garbage anyway.

I hate that kid. Whenever one of mine asks, I give homework just to them.

Like I want to read your garbage anyway.

Lol

fock no. Im jot complaining. I am just pointing out that topics have been locked and people have been banned for far less. Mike obviously doesn't care unless it rises to the point of a bunch of people complaining.

Also. I was THAT kid. Just not the one you are thinking of. I just never did it and always came up with elaborate excuses why