Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Examples of voter fraud, you know the problem that doesn't exist.

Varies by state. But let me dumb this down for you. If you don't vote fraudulently it's not voter fraud. If there are 1000 people who died or moved On the voter rolls and nobody votes under any of those thousand names, it is not voter fraud. Yet we've got Trumpets running all over the place saying there are thousands of cases of voter fraud!

It's really not that ###### hard.

Why are you so nasty all the time?

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Wow. Looks like Trump is right again. The guys like a bloodhound.

Except for the fact that the very people that did the survey (Harvard, not Just Facts) warned against cherry picking data from their survey due to the fact that the number of non-citizens in their study was such a low percentage that it can't be automatically applicable to the entire voting public.

This is the very same problem with polling...the thing that so many here seem to say isn't reliable.

https://cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/perils-cherry-picking-low-frequency-events-large-sample-surveys

Except for the fact that the very people that did the survey (Harvard, not Just Facts) warned against cherry picking data from their survey due to the fact that the number of non-citizens in their study was such a low percentage that it can't be automatically applicable to the entire voting public.

This is the very same problem with polling...the thing that so many here seem to say isn't reliable.

https://cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/perils-cherry-picking-low-frequency-events-large-sample-surveys

Well that is true of every study. Why don't we end them?

MMGW is basing its facts on 100 years of data on a 5 billion year old planet.

It is much more accurate than saying fraud isnt that bad without conducting a study a study.

Well that is true of every study. Why don't we end them?

MMGW is basing its facts on 100 years of data on a 5 billion year old planet.

It is much more accurate than saying fraud isnt that bad without conducting a study a study.

100 years of data....

You should go back to your juice box and daytime cartoons.

Or just log out and sign back in as one of the other aliases

100 years of data....

Typical Libtard. When confronted with a differing viewpoint just hurl some unfunny insults. Sad.

Typical Libtard. When confronted with a differing viewpoint just hurl some unfunny insults. Sad.

Says the guy using the word Libtard to describe someone who is anything but.

It took you long enough to sign out and back in though.

Says the guy using the word Libtard to describe someone who is anything but.

It took you long enough to sign out and back in though.

They're coming to take me away ha ha, they're coming to take me away. Tin foil hats are so 6 months ago.

100 years of data....

And they cherry picked that data!

How many years of data did they use because my point does not change?

What do you think, 1 billion?

It's sad when one person goes full tilt using multiple screen names.

Maybe another week of banishment is needed for his sanity :unsure:

You have to understand that the rightys here have a complete lack of understanding of statistics (comparing % of chance to win polls with national polling...presidential races and winning percentages to that of special elections for a local district seat...)

You have to understand that the rightys here have a complete lack of understanding of statistics (comparing % of chance to win polls with national polling...presidential races and winning percentages to that of special elections for a local district seat...)

You have to understand that the lefties here have a complete lack of winning, and just can't seem to understand why

• Like 1

While I don't believe in the extrapolated figures they're coming up with, there is obviously a problem there since they have illegals admitting they cast ballots.

Let's bring on the National Voter ID and make it mandatory to vote in National Elections.

• Like 1

Election board lists more general election votes than voters in Chicago

More than 14,000 votes were cast in Chicago during the 2016 general election than there were voters to cast them, based on separate figures released by the Chicago Board of Elections

http://chicagocitywire.com/stories/511195461-election-board-lists-more-general-election-votes-than-voters-in-chicago

More than 14,000 votes were cast in Chicago during the 2016 general election than there were voters to cast them, based on separate figures released by the Chicago Board of Elections

http://chicagocitywire.com/stories/511195461-election-board-lists-more-general-election-votes-than-voters-in-chicago

Racist Bigot

thats all they have

So you're using LGIS - local government information as a source and you complain about fake news?

You realize there is no such publication called Chicago City Wire. It's a spawn of a bunch of fake news websites. Next thing you'll do is post a link to the Sangamon Sun.

Oh, and the guy in charge of those websites, one Brian Timpone, was fired by the Chicago Tribune for "ethical breaches, including false bylines, plagiarism and fake quotations"

Nice attempt though.

So you're using LGIS - local government information as a source and you complain about fake news?

You realize there is no such publication called Chicago City Wire. It's a spawn of a bunch of fake news websites. Next thing you'll do is post a link to the Sangamon Sun.

Oh, and the guy in charge of those websites, one Brian Timpone, was fired by the Chicago Tribune for "ethical breaches, including false bylines, plagiarism and fake quotations"

Nice attempt though.

Nothing new from Baker...or the right. Those who complain most about fake news believe and spread more fake BS than anyone . They take after Trump that way.

Nice attempt though.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/05/chicago-reported-thousands-more-votes-than-voters-in-2016-gop-official-says.html

From Detroit:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Don't stoop to Slo's tactic of laughing off the whole story because of one source someone posts. You're better than that man.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/05/chicago-reported-thousands-more-votes-than-voters-in-2016-gop-official-says.html

From Detroit:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Don't stoop to Slo's tactic of laughing off the whole story because of one source someone posts. You're better than that man.

Says the guy who whines about sources all the time.

Says the guy who whines about sources all the time.

You're projecting again. It's you that tries to discredit every story that isn't published by CNN or Buzzfeed. :doh:

You're projecting again. It's you that tries to discredit every story that isn't published by CNN or Buzzfeed. :doh:

Actually...your post here just proved me right.

Dumbass.

Actually...your post here just proved me right.

Dumbass.

:lol:

Try again sunshine. Me stating YOU discredit anything other than CNN or Buzzfeed isn't proving your point that I whine about sources. :doh:

Liar

That only works on actual liars, which is why it bothers you so much.

:lol:

Try again sunshine. Me stating YOU discredit anything other than CNN or Buzzfeed isn't proving your point that I whine about sources. :doh:

You're whining about two sources I don't actually use.

Dipshit

That only works on actual liars, which is why it bothers you so much.

It never bothers me as you are always wrong in calling me a liar.

Your post about CNN was actually a lie.

HTH

Dipshit

:doh:

You're going full retard. I'm not whining about sources jacka$$ but pointing out your lame tradition of throwing out the whole story because someone used a source not 'Slo-Nutt Certified'.

And you have used CNN before...........also you were all in on the Dossier when only Buzzfeed carried it. :wave:

You're going full retard. I'm not whining about sources jacka$$ but pointing out your lame tradition of throwing out the whole story because someone used a source not 'Slo-Nutt Certified'.

And you have used CNN before...........also you were all in on the Dossier when only Buzzfeed carried it. :wave:

Yup. He was already working out the lines of succession after pee-pee gate. Lol.

I do so when it comes from sites that do little more than fabricate stories. Conservative Treehouse and so on.

I haves used CNN...usually when quotes are involved. Any of it fake?

And Buzzfeed was the one who published the dossier. Which is why it was ever even brought up.

A dossier that exists...in fact. A dossier that I have shown that much has been corroborated.

The only think your showing is you whine about things that were proven to be actual real stories.

Dumbass

Dipshit

You claim not to use CNN here..............

I do so when it comes from sites that do little more than fabricate stories. Conservative Treehouse and so on.

I haves used CNN...usually when quotes are involved. Any of it fake?

And here (on the same focking page) you admit to using it. So we can draw one of three conclusions from this.

A. You're a liar.

B. You're completely batsh!t crazy and should seek help immediately.

C. You're ignorant and can't keep track of all your assertions.

Anyone like to pick an option?

And here (on the same focking page) you admit to using it. So we can draw one of three conclusions from this.

A. You're a liar.

You have a fun night being an idiot...

A. You're a liar.

A

Uhh...Back to the topic at hand before the sissy slap fight, was Bakers link factual or not? :dunno:

• Like 1

Uhh...Back to the topic at hand before the sissy slap fight, was Bakers link factual or not? :dunno:

Yes. I posted a link from FoxNews that showed the same story basically.

So I'm an idiot for calling you out on your mistake/lie? :lol:

Your an idiot for the whole CNN buzzfeed thing you brought up in the first place.

Your an idiot for the whole CNN buzzfeed thing you brought up in the first place.

Poor Slo.........Still hasn't grasped the concept of calling someone an idiot while not being able to master grammar.