Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Democrats just keep losing - Georgia 6th Disctrict

They run a guy who doesn't even live in the district (can't vote for himself).

Of the 8.4M he spent, 97% came from outside the district

Hollywood shilled for the guy

Now with a run off in June he's going to lose BIGLY

REMINDER: Just like with Bernie's campaign, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :first:

They didn't lose, they already got 48% of the vote and have a decent chance the GOP winner can't put together 10+9+5+8+6+4+3+7 to get to 52.

They didn't lose, they already got 48% of the vote and have a decent chance the GOP winner can't put together 10+9+5+8+6+4+3+7 to get to 52.

They lost. When Trump saw it there was a chance this carpetbagger could win. His 3 tweets dropped is numbers below the 50% mark. This was their only chance to steal that seat. Come June, Karen will win with 50+% of the vote easy.

It's a district that has gone GOP in every election since 1979 and the newbie Democrat secured almost 50% of the vote. Anyone who thinks this is a 'victory' for the GOP isn't very good at reading the writing on the wall. And that's after less than 100 days.

It's a district that has gone GOP in every election since 1979 and the newbie Democrat secured almost 50% of the vote. Anyone who thinks this is a 'victory' for the GOP isn't very good at reading the writing on the wall. And that's after less than 100 days.

It's the equivalent of dancing around and tomahawk celebrating a 1 yard tackle behind the line of scrimmage..................when your team is getting beat 35-10. :doh:

:lol: That writing on wall says republicans now control 32 state legislators, 33 governorship, and all of the federal government.

No surprise a democrat thinks losing is winning. Keep up the great work!

:lol: That writing on wall says republicans now control 32 state legislators, 33 governorship, and all of the federal government.

No surprise a democrat thinks losing is winning. Keep up the great work!

You're much too dumb to understand. Just keep your retard smile on. My sister adopted a girl with Downs Syndrome. Smiles all day long. In a strange way, she's actually lucky. Not a worry in the world. Same goes for you. Keep on smiling. :wave:

:lol: That writing on wall says republicans now control 32 state legislators,

That doesn't seem like very many. There must be thousands of state legislators.

• Like 1

Sounds like a big "MAYBE" to me and the Dems are playing with House money in what had been a solid GOP district.

You're much too dumb to understand. Just keep your retard smile on. My sister adopted a girl with Downs Syndrome. Smiles all day long. In a strange way, she's actually lucky. Not a worry in the world. Same goes for you. Keep on smiling. :wave:

Oh I understand the Democrats plan to replace the american population with illegals, refuges and migrants. Trust me on that. Just keep losing though... http://imgur.com/a/KBVkj

Can sizes?

Sounds like a big "MAYBE" to me and the Dems are playing with House money in what had been a solid GOP district.

A lot of house money. 8-10 million on a house special election is a lot. Even in the citizens United era.

Oh I understand the Democrats plan to replace the american population with illegals, refuges and migrants. Trust me on that. Just keep losing though... http://imgur.com/a/KBVkj

Replace? Your sacred white American is still allowed to procreate, as far as I know.

Also, since I'm not American Indian, I'm thankful that this country allowed my type to enter the population. :doh:

Replace? Your sacred white American is still allowed to procreate, as far as I know.

Also, since I'm not American Indian, I'm thankful that this country allowed my type to enter the population. :doh:

Americans are not just white, dummy. Your racism comes as no surprise though. Democrats especially white male democrats are some of the most racist people in america history.

Yeah, I bet the Indians regret it. We shouldn't make the same mistake they did. And Europe is doing.

Democrats lost a total of 1,042 seats at the state and federal level, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships, and the presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/27/report-democrats-lost-1000-seats-obama/

but... buttt..... but..... the writing on the wall?

It's the equivalent of dancing around and tomahawk celebrating a 1 yard tackle behind the line of scrimmage..................when your team is getting beat 35-10. :doh:

More like democrats are calling it a win, because they covered the spread.

Americans are not just white, dummy. Your racism comes as no surprise though. Democrats especially white male democrats are some of the most racist people in america history.

They fought for slavery, passed the Jim Crowe Laws, pass Equal but Separate, etc.

Well they rolled the dice with 9 million and now they gotta spend twice that to have a chance. The Republicans played it smart "just get a runoff going" then spend the 10 million then.

Actually, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the 1.5 BILLION they wasted on Hillary.

That's not at all what this was, this is a really stupid analogy..

:doh:

I almost feel bad for you.

That's not at all what this was, this is a really stupid analogy..

:doh:

I almost feel bad for you.

The fact you do is comforting - it would be a sad, sad day to be in line with your thinking.

• Like 1

Ooof. This is right up there with your Election Day gaffe. It's the exact opposite of the reality.

Well they rolled the dice with 9 million and now they gotta spend twice that to have a chance. The Republicans played it smart "just get a runoff going" then spend the 10 million then.

Actually, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the 1.5 BILLION they wasted on Hillary.

Clinton: ‘What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a single year?’ :doh:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-criticize-trump-taxes-229054

Ooof. This is right up there with your Election Day gaffe. It's the exact opposite of the reality.

It was a bet, plain and simple - not a gaffe... The fact you still pretend you called it is the joke of the century. :lol:

Under Obama, Democrats lost a total of 1,042 seats at the state and federal level, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships, and the presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/27/report-democrats-lost-1000-seats-obama/

I know. And if yesterday's election is any indication, the tide will now change in the other direction. GOP lost a lot of ground considering Trump has only had about 90 days to screw things up.

It was a bet, plain and simple - not a gaffe... The fact you still pretend you called it is the joke of the century. :lol:

When did I say I called it? What is with you guys and making things up? I was surprised like everyone else. You have me confused with someone else or you're just making it up. Nice try.

When did I say I called it? What is with you guys and making things up?

You flat out posted, on this board, that Hill was going to win... Your post-election charade has fooled many - not me, I remember.

I know. And if yesterday's election is any indication, the tide will now change in the other direction. GOP lost a lot of ground considering Trump has only had about 90 days to screw things up.

:lol:

Trump won Georgia by six percentage points, the district that Ossoff seeks to win supported Trump by barely one point over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

#orangehack

You flat out posted, on this board, that Hill was going to win... Your post-election charade has fooled many - not me, I remember.

Oh yeah, I said she would probably win. No doubt. But your Dan Quinn moment was one for the ages. You had it all wrong, day of. If you just stated she was going to win that would be one thing. But you filled up a few paragraphs as to why. Lol.

Oh yeah, I said she would probably win.

I filled up pages, you mean I explain why I thought she'd win? Wow - there's a revelation, that never happens.....

But like I said, it's funny you keep pretending like you called Trump all along - I'm sure you've fooled many.

I filled up pages, you mean I explain why I thought she'd win? Wow - there's a revelation, that never happens.....

But like I said, it's funny you keep pretending like you called Trump all along - I'm sure you've fooled many.

When did I say you filled up pages? And I just said I thought Hillary would probabaly win. How is that I keep claiming I called a Trump victory? You're out your mind boy.

Hardcore is the ultimate pussie. When Obama was kicking everyone's ass, he claimed to be an Obama supporter. Then, this time around, he was a Hillary hater, but hedged his bets by saying he thought Hillary would win. The ultimate kvnt move. Hillary wins, he says he told you so. If Trump wins, he's obnoxious saying the guy he was pulling for won. He's just a gutless little sissy boy.

When did I say you filled up pages? And I just said I thought Hillary would probabaly win. His is that claiming I called a Trump victory? You're out your mind boy.

My apologies, but even better.. I filled up a few paragraphs explaining why I thought she'd win... That's a gaffe, that's a Dan Quinn moment - actually explaining an opinion? Wow - you are really reaching for stuff today.

It's a complete loss for the moment. They were confident of the 50% and didn't get there. So now they have to go head to head. :overhead:

It's a complete loss for the moment. They were confident of the 50% and didn't get there. So now they have to go head to head. :overhead:

IT’S ELECTION DAY IN GA-06 - Harry Enten: “Election junkies, rejoice! The biggest race since the 2016 presidential election is here. Georgians in the Atlanta suburbs are casting ballots today in a special election to decide who will represent the state’s 6th Congressional District. Democrats are coming off of strong performances in special House elections in California and Kansas and are hoping to flip Georgia 6, which President Trump carried by only 1 percentage point in 2016. The race is an early test of whether Democrats can ride a wave of anti-Trump sentiment to win traditionally red seats….Trump barely squeaked by Hillary Clinton there, but most other Republican candidates — presidential and House — have done much better….Today’s primary pits all candidates, regardless of party affiliation, against one another. If no one gets more than 50 percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters (again, regardless of party) will meet in a runoff on June 20….If there’s no outright winner at the end of this first round of voting and Ossoff moves on to face a Republican in the runoff, be careful about using tonight’s results to forecast Round 2. The dynamics in the runoff will be completely different; whichever Republican comes in second, for example, will be able to turn their fire on [Democrat Jon] Ossoff instead of fighting other Republicans.” [538, more from Nate Silver]

What the polls say - HuffPost Pollster’s average puts Ossoff at just below 43 percent, with surveys from both parties this month giving him a share of the vote ranging from 39 to 45 percent. As Enten notes, even with undecided voters proportionately allocated between the candidates, that leaves him several points shy of the 50 percent needed for an outright win. [Pollster chart]

I didn't see anywhere putting him above 50%, nobody was confident of 50%. Truthfully, do you just make things up...or do you really believe the BS you post?:

I didn't see anywhere putting him above 50%, nobody was confident of 50%. Truthfully, do you just make things up...or do you really believe the BS you post?:

:doh: Do you actually think the DNC pumped $8 mill into a race so he could be the leading vote getter. He already had that locked up without a dime. They went after the 50% and missed by a c-hair. So your beloved polls were wrong, again. Do you even understand politics?