Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Democrats just keep losing - Georgia 6th Disctrict

:doh: Do you actually think the DNC pumped $8 mill into a race so he could be the leading vote getter. He already had that locked up without a dime. They went after the 50% and missed by a c-hair. So your beloved polls were wrong, again. Do you even understand politics?

Love when you are shown to be wrong you go to FAKE NEWS, wonder where you learned that. You aren't worth anymore of my time. :wave:

The fact you do is comforting - it would be a sad, sad day to be in line with your thinking.

Seriously, just stop, you're making it worse..

This was a bad night for the Dems considering the money and time spent. The fact that you don't get that makes me think you are mildly retarded. I've got to learn to stay out of these political threads, some of you are far too stupid to waste time on.

• Like 1

Seriously, just stop, you're making it worse..

This was a bad night for the Dems considering the money and time spent. The fact that you don't get that makes me think you are mildly retarded. I've got to learn to stay out of these political threads, some of you are far too stupid to waste time on.

Having to go to a runoff, in a heavily popular Republican seat, is an embarrassment in itself... The fact you can't see that only solidifies the book on you. But I have a soft spot for the challenged, so keep trying.

Having to go to a runoff, in a heavily popular Republican seat, is an embarrassment in itself... The fact you can't see that only solidifies the book on you. But I have a soft spot for the challenged, so keep trying.

:doh:

You Sir, happen to be a fkn idiot...

:doh:

You Sir, happen to be a fkn idiot...

Here's a tip - when a focking idiot calls you an idiot, it doesn't carry much weight. :wave:

Hardcore is the ultimate pussie. When Obama was kicking everyone's ass, he claimed to be an Obama supporter. Then, this time around, he was a Hillary hater, but hedged his bets by saying he thought Hillary would win. The ultimate kvnt move. Hillary wins, he says he told you so. If Trump wins, he's obnoxious saying the guy he was pulling for won. He's just a gutless little sissy boy.

Look at those keyboard muscles!! You go girl!

There is no incumbent here. The Dems went all in nominating a guy who doesn't live in the district. They funneled millions of dollars from outside and had Hollywood type in ads.

The majority of the seats the Reps won were won by defeating incumbents. There is a huge difference.

Trump won Georgia by six percentage points, the district that Ossoff seeks to win supported Trump by barely one point over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

That's just spin. The Democrats spent big bank for a small race and got a lottery ticket for the runoff; nothing more.

There were how many Republicans in the race? Now all that will be focused on one candidate and nationally, the Repubs will spend their money now and most likely win that seat.

Look at those keyboard muscles!! You go girl!

You should seriously consider hiring a writer for your attempted insults. Maybe there's a fourth grader who could use a little cash. He'd no-doubt be better at it than you. I thought you'd have gotten a little smarter since you were ran off the board last time. :doh:

Love when you are shown to be wrong you go to FAKE NEWS, wonder where you learned that. You aren't worth anymore of my time. :wave:

Go examine your polls. :doublethumbsup:

Dems will spend $30m for this seat in the next 2 months try to save some face. If they lose again, I suppose it will be another "victory". :dunno:

How could it be described as a heavily popular republican seat? It's margin of victory in the past isn't all that much. You continue to make things up that fit your warped view.

You should seriously consider hiring a writer for your attempted insults. Maybe there's a fourth grader who could use a little cash. He'd no-doubt be better at it than you. I thought you'd have gotten a little smarter since you were ran off the board last time. :doh:

Keep flexing big boy. I know it makes you feel good. :wave:

They run a guy who doesn't even live in the district (can't vote for himself).

Of the 8.4M he spent, 97% came from outside the district

Hollywood shilled for the guy

Now with a run off in June he's going to lose BIGLY

REMINDER: Just like with Bernie's campaign, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :first:

He fell just barely short of the 50% needed in a heavily red area.

Treating this as anything good for the GOP shows pure stupidity.

Well, it's official now. Mr. Down the middle has weighed in on the left hand side, so you know the democrats are wrong. Shocking.

He got the exact numbers Hillary did in the general election. :dunno:

He got the exact numbers Hillary did in the general election. :dunno:

You all really should educate yourselves.

When was the last time this district went red?

Comparison to presidential election is stupid for so many reasons as well.

The fact that some of you are calling others stupid when all you have done is expose more of you than own ignorance is hilarious.

You all really should educate yourselves.

When was the last time this district went red?

Comparison to presidential election is stupid for so many reasons as well.

The fact that some of you are calling others stupid when all you have done is expose more of you than own ignorance is hilarious.

You called it a heavily red area. All the facts say it's not. :dunno: But I guess calling people stupid makes you feel better, so there's that. :thumbsup:

Keep flexing big boy. I know it makes you feel good. :wave:

I know you are, but what am I?

You called it a heavily red area. All the facts say it's not. :dunno: But I guess calling people stupid makes you feel better, so there's that. :thumbsup:

When was the last time it didn't go red?

The facts show it's been red for many years.

Calling you stupid is just pointing out the obvious. Anyone celebrating this as some victory for the GOP is utterly focking clueless. Par for the course for the Trump supporting morons in this board.

This

Calling you stupid is just pointing out the obvious. Anyone celebrating this as some victory for the GOP is utterly focking clueless. Par for the course for the Trump supporting morons in this board.

1979 That's almost 40 years ago. Nero plays as Rome burns.

When you say heavily red, you lead people to think that 70%+ of the county vote Republican, when it is much closer than that. Yes the Republicans have been on a winning streak in that county but to say it is heavily red is stupid and misleading.

Did people claim this was a great victory for the GOP?

No, people were claiming it was some kind of victory for the left...

Those people are stupid.

HTH.

When you say heavily red, you lead people to think that 70%+ of the county vote Republican, when it is much closer than that. Yes the Republicans have been on a winning streak in that county but to say it is heavily red is stupid and misleading.

I lead people to believe that it's gone red consistently for many years. Which it has.

That's fact

I lead people to believe that it's gone red consistently for many years. Which it has.

That's fact

You are misleading people. I expect nothing less from the left though. Tell it how it is. The Republicans have won every election there since 1979 even though for the most part that particular county is split pretty evenly for Dems/Reps, thats the facts.

You are misleading people. I expect nothing less from the left though. Tell it how it is. The Republicans have won every election there since 1979 even though for the most part that particular county is split pretty evenly for Dems/Reps, thats the facts.

Jiminy Focking Christmas you are thick.

Like a coin flip, huh? Just some amazing luck over the past 40 years? :doh: :clap:

The Libs are delusional around here. Gonna be a great 8 years!!!!

MAGA!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

The Libs are delusional around here. Gonna be a great 8 years!!!!

MAGA!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

2018 is going to be a lot of fun if yesterday was any indication. :banana:

Good luck with, midterms have been blood baths for the left.

Good luck with, midterms have been blood baths for the left.

Have you seen the town halls? Anyone even showing a hint of agreement with Cheetoh von Tweeto gets booed off the stage. Lowest approval rating since they've been kept.

Oh snap 12th man, is that FlaHawker?!

You couldn't tell? Just following people around throwing third grade-level insults? Never voicing an actual opinion on the thread subject. Making you wonder how he functions day to day? He makes a hell of a lot of people feel intelligent.

And it'll stay red come June.

I'll be sure to bump this next year

You think the house is going blue in a mid-term election? Seriously?

You think the house is going blue in a mid-term election? Seriously?

At this point they will say picking up one seat will be a huge win.