Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

racial slurs that make you chuckle

None. What's wrong with you fockers?

None. What's wrong with you fockers?

Sorry, people with the skin pigmentation of my ancestors invented, discovered, cured, and created damn near everything and also kicked a lot of ass along the way.

Does that make you jealous?

Would you like a banana?

I guess you found the Chink in our armour.

:lol:

Porch monkey

:thumbsup:

Too retarded to post video link from phone, but to quote Randall in Clerks 2: "We're taking it back"

:thumbsup:

Too retarded to post video link from phone, but to quote Randall in Clerks 2: "We're taking it back"

I'm bringing it back.

I recently heard "moon cricket" referring to black people. Apparently back in slave days, the black slaves would sing at night, hence they were called moon crickets. I had never heard that, but it made me :lol:

My dad used gook all the time. For some reason it made me laugh. To me it illicits images of like...Mud. Ohhhhh the gooks on me.

Oh cracker. Cracker has got to be the weakest insult you can hurl. I personally prefer cracker asss cracker. Gives it a good feel. Makes me laugh when I hear someone say cracker. Are you Canadian? Cause that sounds like a Canadian insult. Should I say somethinike your mom bakes the best cookies back in this battle?

repubtards

all though not racist by nature, filled with plenty-o-hate. :thumbsup:

I was going to start a thread about this a long time ago. Now I'll bury it here.

What is your go to racist name when addressing a certain race. Usually in a hostile tone.

See a Mexican (or any "spic") coming towards me I'm like "watch out Paco - " I guess every Spic is named Paco.

Asian ? Ching Chow Cho. Or Karate Kid

Jamaican ? Bob Marley

Black ? Kunta Kinte (sp??)

There may be more

:ninja:

Pretty sure about 94.63% of all black wimmen have been called and/or referred to as "Shanaynay" at some point in their lifetime.

I was going to start a thread about this a long time ago. Now I'll bury it here.

What is your go to racist name when addressing a certain race. Usually in a hostile tone.

See a Mexican (or any "spic") coming towards me I'm like "watch out Paco - " I guess every Spic is named Paco.

Asian ? Ching Chow Cho. Or Karate Kid

Jamaican ? Bob Marley

Black ? Kunta Kinte (sp??)

There may be more

:ninja:

Hispanic - jesus or consuella

Redneck- bubba or Tiffany

Black - cleofus or laquisha

Asian - just throw a spoon at the wall. They don't have names as far as I can tell. They all sound exactly the same. If they don't already have an English name, I give them one.

Hispanic - jesus or consuella

Redneck- bubba or Tiffany

Black - cleofus or laquisha

Asian - just throw a spoon at the wall. They don't have names as far as I can tell. They all sound exactly the same. If they don't already have an English name, I give them one.

I have said that joke a million times now. :bench:

I have said that joke a million times now. :bench:

I had the same 64 students every day for two years. I only know one of their actual names. The only reason I know is his English name is Thomas, and his real name is Ta Ma San.

Similarly, my name is Douglas. I use Dàogélāsī as my main Chinese name. It sounds enough alike that I'll respond.

They were always trying to tell me their names. But since the family name comes first, and there are only about 12 surnames in china (that is true, not joking) it's impossible. Literally, out of 64 kids, there were maybe 6 or 8 family names.

I had the same 64 students every day for two years. I only know one of their actual names. The only reason I know is his English name is Thomas, and his real name is Ta Ma San.

Similarly, my name is Douglas. I use Dàogélāsī as my main Chinese name. It sounds enough alike that I'll respond.

They were always trying to tell me their names. But since the family name comes first, and there are only about 12 surnames in china (that is true, not joking) it's impossible. Literally, out of 64 kids, there were maybe 6 or 8 family names.

Chink by association

Hook nose

Chili Chomper

Dink

Pinkie