Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Trump has great idea regarding immigrants & welfare

In his campaigning pep rally last night (despite the fact that he's not running for office anymore), Donald Trump came up with a brilliant idea for a new law. He says that anyone entering our country cannot qualify for welfare until they have been here for five years. And right on cue, his low intelligence fans cheered and screamed and high-fived each other. The only problem is, it's someone else's idea and that law has been in place since 1996. Ooof

The scariest thing is, in a room full of mostly dumb people, he might not be in the top 50 percentile of most intelligent people in that building last night.

In his campaigning pep rally last night (despite the fact that he's not running for office anymore), Donald Trump came up with a brilliant idea for a new law. He says that anyone entering our country cannot qualify for welfare until they have been here for five years. And right on cue, his low intelligence fans cheered and screamed and high-fived each other. The only problem is, it's someone else's idea and that law has been in place since 1996. Ooof

The scariest thing is, in a room full of mostly dumb people, he might not be in the top 50 percentile of most intelligent people in that building last night.

And we all know these laws are being followed.

Care to explain how illegal immigrants draw welfare benefits while those here legally don't?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/444543/immigration-welfare-media-misleads-washington-post

"A balanced article would note that the public charge rule is virtually never enforced, that Congress has significantly watered down the five-year rule, and that only about 15 percent of legal immigrant residents currently fall within the five-year window anyway."

meathead................. :doh:

And we all know these laws are being followed.

Care to explain how illegal immigrants draw welfare benefits while those here legally don't?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/444543/immigration-welfare-media-misleads-washington-post

"A balanced article would note that the public charge rule is virtually never enforced, that Congress has significantly watered down the five-year rule, and that only about 15 percent of legal immigrant residents currently fall within the five-year window anyway."

meathead................. :doh:

deflect deflect deflect.

Trump was beating his chest last night as if he came up with some new idea. Not only was he too stupid to realize that the law is already in place, but the entire crowd was also too stupid to realize it. And now, apparently, you're too stupid.

deflect deflect deflect.

Trump was beating his chest last night as if he came up with some new idea. Not only was he too stupid to realize that the law is already in place, but the entire crowd was also too stupid to realize it. And now, apparently, you're too stupid.

Actually enforcing laws is a new policy from the President. ICE deportations, etc........

MAGA

Actually enforcing laws is a new policy from the President. ICE deportations, etc........

MAGA

sweet. You should start a thread about that. This thread is about an idiot bragging about an idea that has been in place for over 20 years. Ooof

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html

Guess your talking point is a little misleading. Trump's idea is to ban them from getting welfare for the first five years whereas the current law allows deportation if they become dependent on welfare in the first five years.

Gee another hate Trump thread. Color me shocked.

I am an independant voter. I am fiscally conservative, and socially liberal. I have voted for both sides over the years.

Your bullsh!t, condescending attitude is what is pushing me away from the Democrats. Who the fock do you think you are to talk down to people?

I am an independant voter. I am fiscally conservative, and socially liberal. I have voted for both sides over the years.

Your bullsh!t, condescending attitude is what is pushing me away from the Democrats. Who the fock do you think you are to talk down to people?

dude dont you know who he is ? This guy works in a supply house getting orders together for working men. Makes at least 17 an hour plus djs on the side.

He is the epitome of brilliance and success. He has every right.

dude dont you know who he is ? This guy works in a supply house getting orders together for working men. Makes at least 17 an hour plus djs on the side.

He is the epitome of brilliance and success. He has every right.

Don't forget he's a world traveler. Several vacations a year to Baltimore and Charlotte. Big time.

Funny. The constant use of libtard, snowflake, etc. doesn't seem to push you away from the republicans...

I'm guessing Meathead thought this thread was going to go a different direction.

Hahahah. On a board that's 90% conservative hacks? It's gone exactly how I figured. Deflect and then attack the messenger. :music_guitarred:

Don't forget he's a world traveler. Several vacations a year to Baltimore and Charlotte. Big time.

You left out Punta Cana and Costa Rica. This is all within a calendar year. Oh, and Orlando and Charleston, SC in the fall. :wave: Enjoy rainy Seattle, loser.

Nice work Newbie. One of your best. Lol

You left out Punta Cana and Costa Rica. This is all within a calendar year. Oh, and Orlando and Charleston, SC in the fall. :wave: Enjoy rainy Seattle, loser.

Good boy. Now roll over!! LOL

Wouldn't it be simpler just punching yourself in the face repeatedly when you think about starting a thread Newbie?

At least with wiff it's so long winded I get to nap a little.

Well yeah it seems "fresh & new" because Obama gave them the moon under his administration. And speaking of dumb people, the left defended that chit. :doh:

Maybe if you guys attack me some more, it will make Trump's stupidity go away. :first: :clap:

Maybe if you guys attack me some more, it will make Trump's stupidity go away. :first: :clap:

You calling anyone stupid is just so rich.... :lol:

What part?

What part?

I think we discussed this before. Going to the Epcot International Wine and Food thingamajig

I think we discussed this before. Going to the Epcot International Wine and Food thingamajig

October?

Will be there with the family for fall break.

October?

Will be there with the family for fall break.

It runs from September thru October. We haven't chosen the dates we're going yet.

Honestly, I'll agree with the republicans on this and go further. No welfare for first generation immigrants.

I'm an immigrant, and the minute my ass can't support myself, my ass would be thrown the Fock out.

Here, every year, have to get new visa. Sponsored by an employer. Have to have communicable disease tests (including STD) annually. Have to be registered with police. They can summon me at any time, or come by the house, and they have done both.

They periodically sweep English schools and do document checks.

One time, one of the foreigners rented out an entire movie theatre, so we could watch a new release in English without chinky squiggles all over it. The focking immigration people heard and came and did a passport check. Fortunately, anyone who did not have their visa in good order was warned by text and didn't show.

Seems like in America it's hard to get in, but once you do, it's pretty much like, have fun!

• Like 1

The comment was directed towards those in attendance at a Trump pep rally. Unless you were there, this shouldn't apply to you.

If you were in attendance, then you should be talked down to and ridiculed. Because that would make you a doofus.

You are a very generous suga, I mean boyfriend.

when morons cheer an idea that Clinton already put into law 20 years ago, then i have no problem talking down to them. The mere fact that these people are going to a Trump rally makes them losers in my book. And I'd say the same thing if Hillary won and people were going to her pep rallies.

It runs from September thru October. We haven't chosen the dates we're going yet.

Yeah...our dates are chosen by virtue of the kids being out of school.

I like going in the fall as its still nice and warm...but not ungodly hot down there. Same with our beach trips the last few years. Summer is typically a trip to Wisconsin to see family and enjoy the cottage at the lake for a couple days too.

Food and Wine is pretty good...we were there about 5 years ago I think it was.

Wife is a Disney nut (not over the top...but she loves the place). Kids love it too and I have a good time there. Crowds and crap don't bother me all that much. Will take some getting used to the new stuff they have done since we last were there with the fastpasses and arm bands and all that. We had a decent system of knowing where to go and when to avoid the biggest crowds.

I like going in the fall as its still nice and warm...but not ungodly hot down there. Same with our beach trips the last few years. Summer is typically a trip to Wisconsin to see family and enjoy the cottage at the lake for a couple days too.

Wife is a Disney nut (not over the top...but she loves the place). Kids love it too and I have a good time there. Crowds and crap don't bother me all that much. Will take some getting used to the new stuff they have done since we last were there with the fastpasses and arm bands and all that. We had a decent system of knowing where to go and when to avoid the biggest crowds.

Mine was a Disney nut too. We took our daughter at age 5, 8, and 11

Sunday me and the girlfriend move to Shenzhen together. Our apartment is 20 minutes from Hong Kong.

I hate Disney. Have been to the Orlando one many times.

One of the most cool things about being with her is that she, by virtue of growing up literally in a bamboo hut without enough to eat, has experienced next to nothing. I love taking her to five star hotels and fancy restaurants and stuff. The look on her face is worth twice the price.

I actually look forward to taking her to Hong Kong Disney. She won't even ride the rides because she gets sick. But it will be cool to see her face.

(For the record, she hates when I spend money on her and won't even let me buy her presents. I just like to splurge from time to time. I grew up with all that sh!t, so it doesn't phase me. It's fun to see it through someone else's eyes.)

$1000 to $1 the grand parents are going and footing this bill.

Our son has been 5 times. We went when he was about to turn 2. Wife was dying to go to Disney. That was a pretty relaxed trip. September and there were almost no lines. Hot as hell though.

Ended up going again the next June as her sister was going and we had some hotel points and got rooms free at a resort near by. June sucked...busy...but here sister and family had things mapped out well to get to do a ton of stuff.

Then we had a pretty big break before going again when he was a bit older and our daughter was about 2 or 3 (trying to recall which year we went). Got an upgrade at a condo to bring my dad and step mom who had their own lock off attached to our unit. That was a spring break trip I think.

Went again the next year because my mom wanted to take the family. That was June...again, June sucked. But, by then we had a good handle and could sort of lead the rest of the family around on what and where and when. That was a fun trip as I found a house to rent for the week nearby (I think about a mile to Animal Kingdom)...little resort like neighborhood. Private screened in pool, plus a neighborhood pool with a bar. Good to get the 10 of us in there for a week all together at a price my mom was happy with.

Then the trip a few years ago in October as we wanted to go for Halloween. Again...worked out an upgrade this time to a 3 bedroom suite and took my wife's sister and her family with us as they joined our trip this time.

This trip will be the first time we are actually staying on a Disney property. Have found it so easy to stay off property in some nice places.

$1000 to $1 the grand parents are going and footing this bill.

Why did I hit view it anyway...

Well...pay up.

My step mom is going (my mother and father have both passed).

She is paying for her share of the two rooms and her ticket and food. Sorry to disappoint.

Only one trip was paid for by family and that was because my mother wanted to pay for all of us to go together. That was years ago while I was still in my full time job.

Maybe less obsessing over me...you don't seem to be very good at understanding anything about me anyway.

My step mom is going ...

Only one trip was paid for by family and that was because my mother wanted to pay for all of us to go together.

Of course she's going. She's paying. :lol: :lol: Saw this one a mile away....

Of course she's going. She's paying. :lol: :lol: Saw this one a mile away....

Did all those times you were skullfucked by your uncle when you were growing up cause your retardedness? It's scary how you obsess over a few members here. You realize that I'm straight, right? And Shonuff is married. You are never going to see my peenis. So you can stop begging. Seriously, have you considered a prostitute? Just to give you a little companionship? I think it would do you a world of good.

Did all those times you were skullfucked by your uncle when you were growing up cause your retardedness? It's scary how you obsess over a few members here. You realize that I'm straight, right? And Shonuff is married. You are never going to see my peenis. So you can stop begging. Seriously, have you considered a prostitute? Just to give you a little companionship? I think it would do you a world of good.

:lol: Oh so sweet that you are defending your boyfriend. :clap: