Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

E Sander or Latimer now

im going latimer, mainly because i have already drafted in my leagues and i think he has huge potential now for a wire guy

Caldwell for immediate need. Latimer gets more snaps with the ones though, and may develop faster and have more value later in the season.

Latimer might still be behind Caldwell on the depth chart.. might take a few weeks for him to produce... then welker comes back... hmmm

WELL ?

Sanders

Broncos just signed Marvin Harrison!

(not really)

Hmm a backup that is a rookie, or the starter who had 100 yards and 2 tds in 1 quarter of play against the defensive 1s. Hmm.

This

Fock me, you might be right. Peyton does love him some Tamme

Oh yeah for sure he is going to get some of the action in the slot.

Dropping Caldwell for Kelce.

I'm sure Caldwell will have his moments, but I'm not sure he'll be a regular target and so I'm not gonna waste a spot on my bench in a 10 teamer. Latimer will probably also have his moments and has huge upside....but I don't see the consistency in this offense. He's maybe the 4th-5th option for the first few games.....5th-6th once Welker returns.

Too much inconsistency for me to invest in. :dunno:

Easily sanders. Ofcourse latimer gains value but I believe his value will truly be realized next year.

Lost in the pedestrian season that Emmanuel Sanders had last year is the fact New England had signed him to a restricted free agent offer sheet last off season. Pittsburgh matched at the cost of losing a New England second round pick, and Denver wasted no time going after him this off season.