J. Galloway

TE

C. Cooley

K

J. Wilkens

DEF

Carolina

Atlanta

Regular Fantasy Football Public League at Yahoo.

well its obvious that you are stacked...and i dont know what kind of people are in your league but what do you want us to say?? do you want praise that you are the best FF player ever or what?

:shocking:

good one... like we dont realize that 6 of your players wouldnt last past round 3.... and considering youd only have 3 picks in there something is fishy.... 4 team league or a keeper league or your just BSing

haha not really but I appreciate the compliment. I'm actully kinda new and was wondering what I should go out and get to improve my team.

there are a few ways to improve your super team... i would def add another QB as blesoe is getitng old and delhomme isnt anything spectacular.. look for Kitna on WW. he could blow up with Martz as OC... also you might wanna add a backup TE behind Cooley.... i would add a QB and TE and drop Fitzgerald and Galloway

HTH

This shouldn't be a suprise to you, but you will win your league. This team is STACKED. I don't see how you managed to pull of such a team, but props nonetheless. Just wondering...could you post the whole draft. I want to see who was chosen over some of the players on your team.

A+

appreciate the help there WhiteWonder. Yeah I was surprised that some of the players lasted as long as they did but I did trade off Bush and S. Smith to get some of my Players. What is your factor in dropping Fitzgerald?

Regular Fantasy Football Public League at Yahoo.

do we really need to comment? you're the king of the short bus. congrats

don't drop fitz, but yea definetly post the whole draft i would like to see this

steven jackson....MVP

i was just messing with u, telling u to drop good players.... your team is fine as is and will win the championship with ease

don't drop fitz, but yea definetly post the whole draft i would like to see this

steven jackson....MVP

I would almost be willing to guarantee that Manning, Brady, Hass, and Palmer went in the first 2 rounds.

If anyone wants to see my team, please feel free to e-mail me at braves_2000_09@yahoo.com and I'll be more than happy to send you my league URL so you can see the team I'm rolling with.

If anyone wants to see my team, please feel free to e-mail me at braves_2000_09@yahoo.com and I'll be more than happy to send you my league URL so you can see the team I'm rolling with.

We can already see your team in the first post. We want to see the teams of the other retards in your league. All you need to do is go to the draft page and hit ctrl+a then ctrl+c, then come over here and hit ctrl+v so it pastes. This isn't rocket science man.

yeah but if I do that, it gives away the screen names of other ppl, some who don't want theirs revealed. Anyone who wants to see the draft I've put it in a file and will be more than willing to e-mail it to you.

yeah but if I do that, it gives away the screen names of other ppl, some who don't want theirs revealed. Anyone who wants to see the draft I've put it in a file and will be more than willing to e-mail it to you.

I'll bite:

Beat_on_down_the_road@Don't_waste_our_time_today.com

Now Post your draft Rookie! :thumbsup:

I call BS.

This is a 4 team league.

Why would you even ask for a rating?......you could do way better!

What about Peyton, LJ, LT, S. Smith....dude you suck at this! You should have all of them with the tards you are obviously in a league with!

I'm guessing 37 yr old art teacher and his 2nd grade summer school class......the reason his league can't be identified is they are under aged w/o parentail permission.

I'm guessing 37 yr old art teacher and his 2nd grade summer school class......the reason his league can't be identified is they are under aged w/o parentail permission.

LOL.... because he is making up a draft as we speak to send via e-mail

I'm gonna assume you aren't messing with me.It stands for "Laughing out loud" or "laugh out loud". Basically a shorthand way to show something was funny or that you're just kidding around without typing out "hahahahahahahha" and seeming like a maniac lol.

Are you in 2 diff leagues or diff worlds? you have 2 diff posts with super teams with enough diff players NOT to be the same team I think even WITH trades?!?!?

I'm in all Caps

Round 1

1. ALEXANDER

2. lj

3. lt

4. barber

5. jackson

6. manning

7. brady

8. james

9. harrison

10. r. jonhson

Round 2

1. s. smith

2. to

3. d. davis

4. c. johnson

5. jordon

6. t. holt

7. boldin

8. c. williams

9 b. westbrook

10. PORTIS

Round 3

1. BROWN

2. wayne

3. gates

4. w. parker

5. j. jones

6. ward

7. mcgahee

8. mcnabb

9. palmer

10. droughns

Round 4

1. chambers

2. chicago

3. roy williams

4. bush

5. driver

6. a. johnson

7. d. jackson

8. e.manning

9. hasselback

10 FITZGERALD

Round 5

1. R. MOSS

2. shockey

3. witten

4. j. walker

5 d. brnach

6. gonzo

7. r. smith

8. heap

9. crumpler

10. bulger

Round 6

1. k. johnson

2. vinateri

3. houshmanzadah

4. horn

5. mason

6. culpepper

7. green

8. m.bell

9. l. evans

10. S. MOSS

Round 7

1. GALLOWAY

2. white

3. burelson

4. mcmichael

5. l. smith

6. d. williams

7. indy

8. mccardell

9. dunn

10 h. miller

Round 8

1. nyg

2. mccallister

3 rackers

4. graham

5. vanderjagt

6. feely

7. pitts

8. elam

9. seattle

10. BURRESS

Round 9

1. K. JONES

2. j. Brown

3. tb

4 kaeding

5. jville

6. baltimore

7. kennison

8. denver

9. muhammad

10. kasey

Round 10

1. t. bell

2. vick

3. dillon

4. edward

5 t. jones

6. foster

7. j. lewis

8. c. taylor

9. addai

10 CAROLINA

Round 11

1. DELHOMME

2 warner

3. roethlisberger

4. plummer

5. brees

6. favre

7. green

8. brown

9. taylor

10 stalworth

Round 12

1. coles

2. glenn

3. ma. jones

4. brunell

5. robinson

6. porter

7. bennett

8. mi. clayton

9. bruce

10 BLEDSOE

Round 13

1. COOLEY

2. curtis

3. da. clark

4. lloyd

5. givens

6. stevens

7. ma. clayton

8. leftwich

9. troupe

10. brooks

Round 14

1. cincy

2. jurevicius

3. m. lewis

4. winslow

5. bryant

6. dayne

7. wilford

8. toomer

9. akers

10 WILKENS

Round 15

1. ATL

2. miami

3. washington

4. dallas

5. ne

6. reed

7. philly

8. janikowski

9. tynes

10. stover

shenaniganz

there is just no way that happened. portis and brown... consensus top 10 picks do not fall to you at 20 and 21... double where they are supposed to go

Fitz Moss and Moss dont go after the likes of driver and AJ

my bet is you just sat at ur comp and took rankings from a website or a mock draft and inserted certain players at your picks.. making it feasible but not beleivable

you can when you write it up 30 mins ago :bandana:

D. Branch, Keyshawn Johnson, etc.....before Fitzgerald and Moss?

It's a good thing your league is full of retards - including you since you found it necessary to post your team for a rating when you should know that something is fishy in your league when Tom Brady and D. Davis goes before Portis and the Chicago DEF goes before both Moss' and Fitzgerald.

Also, I find it interesting that you say that you are new at this, yet you seem to know exactly who to pick among your other tard teammates. Huh.

Football Fan 20....

Are you glad you asked to be rated??

I'm guessing not!!

Sorry but with crap comes the flies that eat it up!!!

I mean if I knew this would make ppl mad I would have never posted it. I didn't know ppl were this serious, I just thought ppl would get a laugh on how bad some ppl can really be at this.

I don't really care that I asked to be rated, I just do this for fun. I found this web site today thought it would be fun to talk to a few ppl, but some of you make sport of this. I mean like I said I didn't mean to upset anyone, but this really is my team.

please dont get the wrong impression that i am upset... i just dont beleive a draft like this would ever unfold.... even the worst of ff players know who randy moss is and that eh is good and should go higher than 5th round. no way people take keyshawn over Randy Moss... i can see some noobs not knowing Fitzgerald butr moss is like a household name

please dont get the wrong impression that i am upset... i just dont beleive a draft like this would ever unfold.... even the worst of ff players know who randy moss is and that eh is good and should go higher than 5th round. no way people take keyshawn over Randy Moss... i can see some noobs not knowing Fitzgerald butr moss is like a household name

Moss went b4 Keyshawn, not that it matters. Like I said I can see where u are coming from, but I must have been put in with the 9 worst ever players. Now I do give them a small break seeing that it is a casual league but I think a few were just intoxicated.

Moss went b4 Keyshawn, not that it matters. Like I said I can see where u are coming from, but I must have been put in with the 9 worst ever players. Now I do give them a small break seeing that it is a casual league but I think a few were just intoxicated.

sorry i was thinking s moss which is still redic

was this by any chance a random yahoo public league you were in? i mean even still this is just so unbeleivable but i guess it would shed a little light