Sign in to follow this  
Vikes_Fan

C-Mike

OK,

So I grabbed him with the last pick in my draft this year. Not sure I'm looking for a pat on the back, but I really want to know what the thoughts are on him in Seattle. Everyone is saying the right thing about his work ethic, etc. and he's gotten tons of results in the pre-season. So is he worth starting in a flex spot week one, or is this truly a wait and see how he's used type situation not knowing if Rawles is going to see a lot of work. Just curious. Rawles is still working back from that injury. Can C-Mike take the job and run, or is this going to be another RBBC?

I think it's a wait and see , what else can it be .

Have drafted him late in every league I am in as a flier.

It seems that the light has finally gone on for him. Potential has never been a question.

He's not taking the job and running. But he's a fine flier in case of injury and at most for now an emergency flex if he can carve out a standalone role.

Please do me a favor and go to youtube and watch Thomas Rawls highlights. Christine Michael is not takeing the job from this potential top 5 guy if he stays healthy. Drop Christine. You're better taking a flier on McFadden or Washington if the top backs in front of them get hurt.

Please do me a favor and go to youtube and watch Thomas Rawls highlights. Christine Michael is not takeing the job from this potential top 5 guy if he stays healthy. Drop Christine. You're better taking a flier on McFadden or Washington if the top backs in front of them get hurt.

Brilliant. Pick up an over 30 running back that's being shopped and is third on the depth chart or grab Washington who is every bit a backup as much as cmike is but will face Denver and KC defense 4 times this year. Great advice

He's not being shopped. People are calling on him and Dallas won't trade. Oh that is prob because he is the back up not MOrris. Morris can't catch. Get your info right. He was also 4th in the league in rushing last year. KC def looks awesome without Houston (sarcasm)...

Michaels is a good pick up , not to sure how much or what roll he will have if Rawls is ready to play .

But to have him on the bench is a good move.

He's not being shopped. People are calling on him and Dallas won't trade. Oh that is prob because he is the back up not MOrris. Morris can't catch. Get your info right. He was also 4th in the league in rushing last year. KC def looks awesome without Houston (sarcasm)...

I think Dallas will trade DMC. but there is no point in doing this while hes on the injured list. once he comes back and plays, they will get as much as they can for him.

if there is a serious suitor, they may give him significant playing time in week 1 just to showcase his skills.

I think there is a decent chance DMC will play somewhere. It just wont likely be in Dallas.

I will bet you anything you want that McFadden is traded or 3rd on the depth chart. Name your bet

I drafted Rawls in the 4th round and I picked up Michael late as his back up. Also, have D Williams is Rawls is not ready for week one.

I drafted Rawls in the 4th round and I picked up Michael late as his back up. Also, have D Williams is Rawls is not ready for week one.

If Rawls isn't ready week 1 I'd probably be starting Michael and Deangelo

• Like 1

I would go Zeke and Michaels if Rawls can't go.

Read a report that Rawls is the guy if healthy. No RBBC.

Can we please close the book on Christine? Fool's gold.

I must admit I'm on board with him this season .

I think he will see some work.

Read a report that Rawls is the guy if healthy. No RBBC.

Can we please close the book on Christine? Fool's gold.

Still a top handcuff.

yeah don't mind all the other pro bowlers filling out that roster :mellow:

Everything single year... jesus. He is a backup that sucks every year, I wonder who started the rumor of he had potential and stuff.

Handcuff is fine and all, like he was in Dallas. But even then, he bombed.

Hopefully after this year, his name will finally die out.

I don't see him doing much unless Rawls gets hurt again. I do own him in both of my leagues but just took him as a late round flier.

Saw that Rawls actually got two carries last night that has to boost his value a little.

Still a top handcuff.

Not necessarily. Now that he's just a handcuff and not a potential starter or RBBC this diminishes his value greatly. If I don't draft Rawls there's no way I even sniff this scrub. In terms of lottery ticket I'll put the other 3 ahead of him now.

Not necessarily. Now that he's just a handcuff and not a potential starter or RBBC this diminishes his value greatly. If I don't draft Rawls there's no way I even sniff this scrub. In terms of lottery ticket I'll put the other 3 ahead of him now.

What other 3? Well you can do what you want, but he is a top handcuff. Give Michael 20 carries a game and he is a rb1, probably top 5. That's the kind of upside I want on my team.

What other 3? Well you can do what you want, but he is a top handcuff. Give Michael 20 carries a game and he is a rb1, probably top 5. That's the kind of upside I want on my team.

Preseason has convinced me that CMike is the cuff to own. He has looked fantastic. When Rawls went down last season, he has trusted to shoulder the load, and did it well. I still also like Collins as a surprise if everything breaks right.

Personally, I think Dallas messed up by letting him go. Coulda saved the money on Morris and got equal or better returns.

I thought this was the 4 RBs thread (Booker, Washington, Cmike, Howard) my bad. I probably wouldn't pick Howard over Cmike but that's about it.

If I had to rank them:

1) Booker

2) Cmike

3) Washington

4) Howard.

and I do like all these guys, but I think in terms of their chances to start, Booker is tops.

They say Rawls will play week 1, but it would surprise me if he took a full workload. I think CMike gets a 1 game audition as the starter With Rawls playing every 3rd series.

and the coaching staff will adjust playing time based on how both are playing.

I Rank Cmike ahead of Washington and Howard because it does look like he will get some significant early playing time in game 1 and the other 2 likely wont.

If I had to rank them:

1) Booker

2) Cmike

3) Washington

4) Howard.

and I do like all these guys, but I think in terms of their chances to start, Booker is tops.

They say Rawls will play week 1, but it would surprise me if he took a full workload. I think CMike gets a 1 game audition as the starter With Rawls playing every 3rd series.

and the coaching staff will adjust playing time based on how both are playing.

I Rank Cmike ahead of Washington and Howard because it does look like he will get some significant early playing time in game 1 and the other 2 likely wont.

I think you got it backwards.

Once Rawls is back to full speed which could possibly be as early as week 1 but just for arguments sake let's say week 3 or 4. Then what with Cmike?

So you're looking at 2-4 weeks of RBBC then back to the bench. Not the kinda upside I would want if you ask me.

At least with Deangelo and shet even Garappolo, you know they're gonna be the guy those first few weeks. With CMike you're hoping and wishing for some decent work until Rawls gets up to speed but once he is you have nothing.

Pass. (Unless I have Rawls)

What is the fascination with this guy?

3 years back he had an outstanding PRESEASON. Since then...absolute nada.

I'll pass and so should you.

He's free. I like free

Well, not absolutely nada.

He had another very good preseason this year, and had a couple of good games late last season in relief of Rawls

16/84/0 vs Browns

17/102/0 vs Cards

I guess that camp reports have caused me to take some late fliers on him as bench depth. His legs have never been the problem, but his head. All reports suggest a turning point for him in that regard. The talent has always been there.

Again, I think Dallas made a huge mistake releasing him, when they got him for peanuts last year. Coulda saved big money on Alf, with likely similar production.

This is the mother of all traps and i refuse to fall into it.

Yep. I have C Mike on my bench and that's where he's going to stay.