Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Survivor is on tonight (Wednesday)

They need to do a all midget survivor.

It could take place in Micronesia. :thumbsup:

One team midgets...one team lingerie models. Win Focking Win :banana:

It was... dare I say... GENIUS?! And I was there, I saw it happen!

The castaways compete in an immunity challenge; misfits join together under an unlikely leader.

:banana:

That f@g needs to go home soon or this season might be done for me.

What a sh1t season so far. Midget or not.

That f@g needs to go home soon or this season might be done for me.

What a sh1t season so far. Midget or not.

:thumbsup:

It's a sad state of affairs when having a midget around don't even help.

"Everyone knows men can't survive without women!" Yeah, how's that working out for you broads? :doh:

We did get one of the great lines in Survivor history last night when the chick told the f@g "You won't do that, you're too full of spunk." :lol:

It's a sad state of affairs when having a midget around don't even help.

"Everyone knows men can't survive without women!" Yeah, how's that working out for you broads? :doh:

We did get one of the great lines in Survivor history last night when the chick told the f@g "You won't do that, you're too full of spunk." :lol:

They made 2 huge mistakes this season.

girls vs guys

entire new cast

They made 2 huge mistakes this season.

girls vs guys

entire new cast

Yeah, I've seen a fair amount of b!tching about returning players the last few seasons but they do add something to the show.

Highlights for me tonight were Kim saying "the immunity Idol is in my crotch" and Colton screaming "Help Me" !

We might finally be in agreement on something.

Highlights for me tonight were Kim saying "the immunity Idol is in my crotch" and Colton screaming "Help Me" !

What about "Mike and Jay are double-teaming Colton!" :lol:

Idiotic move by Manono. I'm going to miss Monica and her big, fake titties. :cry:

Dumbest collection of players ever on a single survivor season. wow

Idiotic move by Manono. I'm going to miss Monica and her big, fake titties. :cry:

She was nasty.. like 40 year old stripper nasty :wall:

Cracked out ex-stripper with fake knobs

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

I played with better boobs for $10 in Vegas.. :wub:

Yeah, you and ed say 40 year old, cracked-out, ex-stripper, fake boobs like it's a bad thing. :dunno:

Fake stripper boobs are a thousand times better than that shot of Tarzan's teabag they showed....twice. :cry:

i think colton's move was smart.

just pick off all the members of the other team until the merge and then he'll have a girl or two to make an alliance with his misfit crew to defeat the boys.

i wonder if that "double teaming colton" was done on purpose.

"If you can't see I'm calling the shots you must be Helen Keller."

I guess he's gonna have a target on his back no matter what, But he's pretty much worthless. He's not that smart, he's just devious. He brags about being rich and everything but he has no class. Nobody really trusts him. Class is something you are born with ... anybody can be rich.

I have some gay friends ... but I really hate that dude ... I'm sorry ... but I think he is a hypocritical little whiner. The rest of the team needs to trick him into thinking he's got it all under control, and vote him out.

"If you can't see I'm calling the shots you must be Helen Keller."

I guess he's gonna have a target on his back no matter what, But he's pretty much worthless. He's not that smart, he's just devious. He brags about being rich and everything but he has no class. Nobody really trusts him. Class is something you are born with ... anybody can be rich.

I have some gay friends ... but I really hate that dude ... I'm sorry ... but I think he is a hypocritical little whiner. The rest of the team needs to trick him into thinking he's got it all under control, and vote him out.

Have you taken a look at the rest of the team? They voted themselves into tribal council!? They couldn't trick a rock into being made out of minerals (I don't even know wtf that means. it just sounded right).

I hope his small intestine fell out with his appendix.

I am really annoyed about the merge because that probably means the hot guys will be gone and that ###### face Alicia will stay for a while. :thumbsdown:

couldn't have happened to a nicer doosh,.....so glad he's gone

I hope Alicia's next, then Tarzan

Glad the good guys won the challenge and got the Ice Cream

F@g karma :wave:

Too bad they merged before they could kick Alicia to the curb with him.

That is the producers once again making up the the rules of the game as they go along and trying to control who stays in the game.

Glad he's gone and look forward to her ugly mug getting the boot...although those big floppies look all right. With those two, the show was veering real close to MTV style reality show bullshitt. :thumbsdown:

I hope his small intestine fell out with his appendix.

I am really annoyed about the merge because that probably means the hot guys will be gone and that ###### face Alicia will stay for a while. :thumbsdown:

There are hot guy-s? As in plural? I'm not sure we're watching the same show. Michael, maybe... and even that's kinda iffy with his long face and dopey eyes. I sure hope you don't mean one-ball is the other one.

That is the producers once again making up the the rules of the game as they go along and trying to control who stays in the game.

True,.....yeah i'm so tired of control freaks shaping things

Glad he's gone and look forward to her ugly mug getting the boot...although those big floppies look all right. With those two, the show was veering real close to MTV style reality show bullshitt. :thumbsdown:

Between the f@g and floppies, this could have ended up being the most hated season of survivor in a very long time. It's a good thing he's gone.

Could be, they like to keep some conflict around. You know they hated seeing Colton go out like that, while the rest of the country cheered. My guess is they probably planned to merge at 12 and Colton's exit forced them to expedite things. :dunno:

I think they should have had an elimination at tribal though; it would have been a huge vote that could shape the rest of the game and all the strategizing and negotiating would had to have been done right out in the open. Either that or everyone would have been flying blind on the vote. It would have been pretty interesting I think.

Between the f@g and floppies, this could have ended up being the most hated season of survivor in a very long time. It's a good thing he's gone.

That c*nt might be a worse person than Colton, and that's saying something.