Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Can we all agree on this ?

The Obama administration was easily the most corrupt and inept in our countries history.

Is there any department or agency they didn't politicize or weaponize against political opponents?

How many billions pilfered?

How many terrorist states funded ?

How many plead the 5th ?

The list can go on and on.

Easily something we can all agree on, no ?

• Like 2

ODS is still real

Obama as a person I liked. He seemed like a genuine nice guy (at times at least). And some things he did as president I liked. As a whole though I didnt like him as president even though I voted for him.

Obama as a person I liked. He seemed like a genuine nice guy (at times at least). And some things he did as president I liked. As a whole though I didnt like him as president even though I voted for him.

This is LITERALLY how I feel. I voted for him twice. Because I voted for the best candidate. However as a president I found him to be divisive and a race baiter. I also would like him...like all the other presidents before him to just focking go away. Retire. Do something out of the public eye. As soon as Netflix announced the Obamas were going to be producing content for them I canceled my subscription. I would not watch something produced by ANY other president and I am not starting with him.

You start out with a falsehood...so no.

Good effort though.

So you agree with all but the first assertion. Progress..........

IRT I'm in drobs. :thumbsup:

The Obama administration was easily the most corrupt and inept in our countries history.

Is there any department or agency they didn't politicize or weaponize against political opponents?

How many billions pilfered?

How many terrorist states funded ?

How many plead the 5th ?

The list can go on and on.

Easily something we can all agree on, no ?

True dat!

I bet we can all agree that people need to stop interviewing Rodman.

Dude has seriously gone round the bend. Shows how crappy CNN is that they even granted him a live on-air interview. After talking to guy for 2 minutes, pretty sure most people wouldn't do that.

I bet we can all agree that people need to stop interviewing Rodman.

Dude has seriously gone round the bend. Shows how crappy CNN is that they even granted him a live on-air interview. After talking to guy for 2 minutes, pretty sure most people wouldn't do that.

Doubtful...he is the rights new hero.

How come you never hear about this evil corruption from Obama anywhere else but the GC? Not a peep anywhere about anything.

How come you never hear about this evil corruption from Obama anywhere else but the GC? Not a peep anywhere about anything.

they don't cover it on all but 1 news network and certainly not on cartoons or WWE.

HTH

they don't cover it on all but 1 news network and certainly not on cartoons or WWE.

HTH

No one under 50 watches TV news anymore, no one cares about news networks. Where can I read up on this tangled web of kingpin like crime and Dr Evil level sinister planning?

Where can I read up on this tangled web of kingpin like crime and Dr Evil level sinister planning?

Google

Google

I can also find Sasquatch sightings and Elvis being alive on google. No, I want the sources from the leaders of the rebellion themselves. You guys must be getting this fan fiction from somewhere.

I can also find Sasquatch sightings and Elvis being alive on google. No, I want the sources from the leaders of the rebellion themselves. You guys must be getting this fan fiction from somewhere.

you don't care to know so fock off and go play with your action figures.

Loser

Oh and here's 1

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/07/portman-intv-obama-administration-gop-report-iran-exchange-billion-bypass-sanctions-nr.cnn

you don't care to know so fock off and go play with your action figures.

Loser[/url]

It’s finally happened! TILT! We have achieved TILT!!

So far they yays crushing it

there are maybe, what, 4 libs left here?

yeah, trumps win crushed them.

They got tired of being piled on by the same 10-12 conservative posters in every thread. You guys should be thankful Sho and Wiffle are still here to keep you busy.

They got tired of being piled on by the same 10-12 conservative posters in every thread.

So they went to their safe place like snowflakes do.

They got tired of being piled on by the same 10-12 conservative posters in every thread. You guys should be thankful Sho and Wiffle are still here to keep you busy.

hillary losing crushed their spineless souls :(

Because its a right wing hatchet job and even drobeski knows it.

Because its a right wing hatchet job and even drobeski knows it.

are you denying that Obama tried to secretly let Iran use our banking system ?

Secretly sent them pallets of cash ?

Neither was much of a secret...the one a legal mechanism that the banks denied anyway...the other a well known thing and it was there focking cash. Something you all still fail to ever point out when you whine about it.

So they went to their safe place like snowflakes do.

Just got sick of your shiit and left is another way to put it.

How many plead the 5th ?

Are you going on record as saying that someone pleading the 5th is a sign of corruption? Just double checking.

Are you going on record as saying that someone pleading the 5th is a sign of corruption? Just double checking.

ONly when they are democrats.

How come anything against the right is some tangled web of blatant lies (even if there’s factual evidence) but any far out conspiracy against the left is some etched in stone proven fact (even when there is nothing but baseless accusation)? Where do the blinders end?

How come anything against the right is some tangled web of blatant lies (even if there’s factual evidence) but any far out conspiracy against the left is some etched in stone proven fact (even when there is nothing but baseless accusation)? Where do the blinders end?

Are you saying that Obama did not send pallets of billions of dollars in cash to Iran?

Are you saying that Obama did not negotiate a deal with Iran after Democrats and Republicans in Congress rejected his plan?

Are those the "baseless" accusations you speak of?

Another golden oldie:

Obama administration did not approve the sale of 20% of US uranium to a Russian company.

Bill Clinton did not fly to Moscow and receive $500k for giving an hour long speech at the time the U1 deal was made.

Countries and companies involved in the deal did not funnel tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

:lol:

Are you saying that Obama did not send pallets of billions of dollars to Iran?

Are you saying that Obama did not negotiate a deal with Iran after Democrats and Republicans in Congress rejected his plan?

Are those the "baseless" accusations you speak of?

1. No idea. Is it proven that he did? I really don’t know.

2. No idea.

3. No, I’m not speaking about specific incidents.