Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Fox News debuts premium channel for 24/7 Alexandria Cortez coverage

Was funnier at FBG

where do we get the 38 trillion........uh medicare for all

Easy,invent technology that's never even been invented yet

:D Was about to look for the other AOC thread to point out the daily AOC stories on the Fox website. A new story everyday, right at the top of their page.

I get the feeling she doesn't shave or trim. I do not know how old she is but I bet that snatch looks like it came straight out of 1973.

I get the feeling she doesn't shave or trim. I do not know how old she is but I bet that snatch looks like it came straight out of 1973.

I don't know. She doesn't look too earthy-crunchy. A large portion of the younger generations really focus on keeping that area shaved, many times totally bald.

at least the ones that I see on websites. :unsure:

God Bless the Onion.

In one fell swoop they manage to hit both sides for their respective stupidity. Nicely done.

God Bless the Onion.

In one fell swoop they manage to hit both sides for their respective stupidity. Nicely done.

how did they hit the dems here?

how did they hit the dems here?

By cleverly painting this in a way that mocks exactly what CNN does to Trump.

Its crazy how obsessed a major news network is with the things the President if the US says and does. Dont they have anything better to report on?

Its crazy how obsessed a major news network is with the things the President if the US says and does. Dont they have anything better to report on?

News isnt just political news MDC. CNN is a politics channel. Not a news network. It wasnt always that way.

News isnt just political news MDC. CNN is a politics channel. Not a news network. It wasnt always that way.

I dont watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc. but the idea that a news outlet is obsessed with the POTUS is stupid. Trump is arguably the most important man on the planet and he spends his time lashing out at horsefaced hookers on Twitter.

How do you NOT cover that dumpster fire?

By cleverly painting this in a way that mocks exactly what CNN does to Trump.

I think you are reaching here

I think you are reaching here

Not at all. It's typical of the onion to do this, they are very clever.

Fox going after Cortez in the same way that CNN does to Trump is decent humor.

Not at all. It's typical of the onion to do this, they are very clever.

Fox going after Cortez in the same way that CNN does to Trump is decent humor.

There is nothing in the Onion piece that relates to CNN or Trump...you are just adding something that you would like to be there.

There is nothing in the Onion piece that relates to CNN or Trump...you are just adding something that you would like to be there.

Of course not, that would not be clever at all.

You take the very thing that CNN is doing to Trump and then you spin it around and have Fox doing it to Cortez. It's smart humor. You ding the repubs for their fixation on Cortez and in the process also poke a little fun at CNN in the process for their behavior. Its funny, if you let it be.

Making it even more funny would be CNN themselves laughing at it, THAT would be the cherry on top.

Thats sort of Rays schtick. Every story has a black people or SJW angle. A sunny day at the park to you looks like a dystopian hellscape to Cliffy. :(