NorthernVike

Can you masturbate...

With a catheter in? :unsure:

:banana:

Just found out it's 10 more days with a tube up my pecker. :cry:

Enjoy the pullout. Thats a real treat.

I hear your skin can pull out along with the cath.. :cry:

I heard if they pull too hard it just yanks the balls up out thru your pee hole. :)

He will be wishing the was shiting in a bag by the time his pecker is done being mutilated getting that rod out of there. :cry:

I broke my dominant hand a month ago and was in a cast for 4 weeks... i learned the answer to another question

I broke my dominant hand a month ago and was in a cast for 4 weeks... i learned the answer to another question

Lucky :wall:

Wiping sucked right?

Wiping sucked right?

its pretty funny how quick you adapt. I considered myself incredibly dominant handed, pretty useless with my off hand. By the time my cast came off dexterity was so much better.

Specific to wiping, like most things you become accustomed to doing, you have to stick with pure mechanical, repeatable motions. Have to put away the finesse game

its pretty funny how quick you adapt. I considered myself incredibly dominant handed, pretty useless with my off hand. By the time my cast came off dexterity was so much better.

Specific to wiping, like most things you become accustomed to doing, you have to stick with pure mechanical, repeatable motions. Have to put away the finesse game

If that ever happens to me I'm just going to buy a pommel horse and line it with toilet paper and just hump it.

Your welcome for that mental image you now have.

You're more ambidextrous than I am. Right hand was in a cast for 3 months and useless for another month. 'Twas brutal. Had to shower every time I dumped.

Had an old man on my ward with a catheter in. He got up to use the bathroom, had the tube get stuck on his bed, and get yanked out when he got up. Looked like a dam murder scene in his room cause there was blood everywhere. Would not suggest masturbating

Probably looks like a maraschino cherry.

• Like 1

You're more ambidextrous than I am. Right hand was in a cast for 3 months and useless for another month. 'Twas brutal. Had to shower every time I dumped.

Like in the shower?? It's all pipes!!

Like in the shower?? It's all pipes!!

One of my favorite George lines. Lol

I love to masturbate...feels so good

:unsure:

:banana:

:unsure:

The urinary tract infection ain't bad either.

What's the justification for the prolonged catheterization?

Just so he wouldn't be the only stuck up diick in the room.

Enjoy the pullout. Thats a real treat.

I remember mine, after I had a kidney stone out. The doc walks in and says "you are going to hate me for this", he then pulled it like he was starting a mower.

Then 3 weeks later I had the line out that ran up the ureter. Not fun either.

The urinary tract infection ain't bad either.

What's the justification for the prolonged catheterization?

Turned out I had the worst case of diverticulitis my doc had ever seen. So bad that it attached it's self to my bladder. While removing it from the bladder they put a hole in it. They want it to fully heal hence the prolonging of my agony. Next Thursday they put some florescent crap up in it and x ray to make sure its fully healed.

Now answer my original question.

Woke up this morning in pain, took me a second to realize I had a focking hardon. :cry:

Turned out I had the worst case of diverticulitis my doc had ever seen. So bad that it attached it's self to my bladder. While removing it from the bladder they put a hole in it. They want it to fully heal hence the prolonging of my agony. Next Thursday they put some florescent crap up in it and x ray to make sure its fully healed.

Woke up this morning in pain, took me a second to realize I had a focking hardon. :cry:

That's what I ended up having about the same time as you.

Of course I just gutted it out and didn't need full-blown surgery and a catheter. Poosy. :)

Damn. Are you still in the hospital? And if so, who's running your business?

Damn. Are you still in the hospital? And if so, who's running your business?

I'm home. Actually went in to the office today for a few hours. Our main secretary has been there 10 years longer than I have. She's more than capable of running the show. It helps that it is our slowest time of the year.

I'm home. Actually went in to the office today for a few hours. Our main secretary has been there 10 years longer than I have. She's more than capable of running the show. It helps that it is our slowest time of the year.

Glad to hear you're getting better.

I think I'm going to have to have a colonoscopy soon. My stools sound a lot yours did when yours started. But I don't have enough help right now to miss any significant amount of time.

I wouldn't want to gunk up the catheter with jizz, or risk dislodging it. Though I think you've opened my eyes to one of the reasons catheters get "accidentally" pulled out.