Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Job President Trump

Married at the time, with kids, including right after the birth of one. And probably while Melania was pregnant as well.

I think its indicative of poor character but maybe that doesnt mean much. Of course its ironic that the folks who failed against bill Clinton for decades are defending this guy.

No the bigger problem is the hush money payments. Unethical and I gotta think illegal in some fashion.

Non-disclosure agreements supported by monetary consideration don't happen every day, little buddy?

Married at the time, with kids, including right after the birth of one. And probably while Melania was pregnant as well.

I think its indicative of poor character but maybe that doesnt mean much. Of course its ironic that the folks who failed against bill Clinton for decades are defending this guy.

No the bigger problem is the hush money payments. Unethical and I gotta think illegal in some fashion.

Worst lawyer in America. Move.

If the libs keep this up it's going to be revealed that Trump focked every contestant in the Miss Universe pageant from 1992-2005, Lisa Ann and Pam Anderson and he is going to win 100% of the vote of males aged 18 to 45 in 2020.