Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Think Obama regulations were done to help save the Earth?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/20/schweizer-obama-admin-regulations-helped-friends/

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” Breitbart Senior Editor-at-Large and author of “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends” Peter Schweizer discussed how regulations during the Obama administration helped the president’s friends.

Schweizer said, “Barack Obama’s best friend, a guy named Marty Nesbitt…sets up a private equity fund while his friend is the regulator-in-chief, and what he does is he invests in what he calls ‘highly-regulated industries.’ … And so, to give you one brief example, the University of Phoenix, the for-profit school, Barack Obama’s administration says, ‘We think this school is bad. We’re going to suspend the Pentagon from using GI Bill money for soldiers to go to school there.’ Well, of course, the stock price goes from $100 a share to about $3 a share. Guess who steps in to buy it? Barack Obama’s best friend Marty Nesbitt and his company Vistria investors. They come in. They buy it for pennies on the dollar. And then lo and behold, the Obama administration says ‘You know what, we think we’re going to let GI money flow again back to the University of Phoenix.’ And that pattern is repeated over and over again in other sectors of the economy. It was rampant."

Think again. Author of 'Clinton Cash' dragging more corruption out into the light.

Looks like Biden Jr. and John Kerry's step son were in on the action albeit with China and other countries. I guess when you have your kid take the money, you don't have to report it.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-order-regarding-proposed-takeover-qualcomm-incorporated-broadcom-limited/

Another one that flew under the radar.......Trump nixed Broadcom's bid to take over Qualcomm citing National Security. Care to guess who Qualcomm gave funds to in the past? Clinton Foundation/CGI and paid her a cool $330,000+ for a speech.

Just another nothing burger I guess.

Filthy, I like you, I agree with 99% of what you say, but I don't want to watch you become the right's version of Wiff

I'm bored at work and happened to be reading through Executive Orders.

Another interesting one was Obama changed the Dept of Justice's line of succession Jan 13th, 2017 shortly before leaving office. Very curious thing to do one week before you leave office unless he knew Sessions would recuse himself and want to ensure a certain outcome.

Filthy, I like you, I agree with 99% of what you say, but I don't want to watch you become the right's version of Wiff

Yeah, that would tota-

Hey! 😠

Another interesting one was Obama changed the Dept of Justice's line of succession Jan 13th, 2017 shortly before leaving office. Very curious thing to do one week before you leave office unless he knew Sessions would recuse himself and want to ensure a certain outcome.

Yeah, I don't think so. Sounds more like you're reading through Infowars or treehouse or something like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/319025-trump-quietly-changes-order-of-succession-at-justice-department%3famp#ampshare=http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319025-trump-quietly-changes-order-of-succession-at-justice-department

President Trump on Thursday quietly changed the order of succession at the Justice Department, wiping out an order issued by former President Obama days before leaving office.

The change was made in an executive order published Friday on the White House website, one of the few Trump did not sign in a photo op.

The order was first reported by USA Today.

Trump signed the order on the same day he swore in Jeff Sessions an attorney general.

------

FAIL!

Yeah, I don't think so. Sounds more like you're reading through Infowars or treehouse or something like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/319025-trump-quietly-changes-order-of-succession-at-justice-department%3famp#ampshare=http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319025-trump-quietly-changes-order-of-succession-at-justice-department

President Trump on Thursday quietly changed the order of succession at the Justice Department, wiping out an order issued by former President Obama days before leaving office.

The change was made in an executive order published Friday on the White House website, one of the few Trump did not sign in a photo op.

The order was first reported by USA Today.

Trump signed the order on the same day he swore in Jeff Sessions an attorney general.

------

FAIL!

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/19/2017-01487/providing-an-order-of-succession-within-the-department-of-justice

Executive Order 13762 of January 13, 2017

Providing an Order of Succession Within the Department of Justice

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, 5 U.S.C. 3345 et seq., it is hereby ordered that:

Section 1. Order of Succession. Subject to the provisions of section 2 of this order, the following officers, in the order listed, shall act as and perform the functions and duties of the office of Attorney General, during any period in which the Attorney General, the Deputy Attorney General, the Associate Attorney General, and any officers designated by the Attorney General pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 508 to act as Attorney General have died, resigned, or otherwise become unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of Attorney General, until such time as at least one of the officers mentioned above is able to perform the functions and duties of that office:

(a) United States Attorney for the District of Columbia;

(b.) United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; and

© United States Attorney for the Central District of California.

Link above and note the Date: Jan. 13th, 2017 (days before leaving office).

I assume the FAIL you're referring to is both your assertion I was reading that somewhere other than the official record and that I was somehow wrong.

Just apologize and move on wiff.

😂😂 Yeah, NO one is believing that.

..more like Trumper click bait.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/01/03/obamas-pal-catches-major-break-in-for-profit-college-deal/amp/#ampshare=https://nypost.com/2017/01/03/obamas-pal-catches-major-break-in-for-profit-college-deal/

So you're calling me a liar on top of being wrong when in reality it's you that's wrong (now three times in as many posts).

I expect absolutely nothing from you and you still disappoint. :thumbsdown:

You know how you can tell when a liberal is speechless? They completely forget what they were talking about once you prove them wrong.

You shouldn't drink at work.

That's how the fries get burned.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/19/2017-01487/providing-an-order-of-succession-within-the-department-of-justice

Link above and note the Date: Jan. 13th, 2017 (days before leaving office).

I assume the FAIL you're referring to is both your assertion I was reading that somewhere other than the official record and that I was somehow wrong.

Just apologize and move on wiff.

What the do you think you're proving there? Of course it has a link to the executive order. It sure as hell doesn't prove that you were just casually flipping through past executive orders. LOL. You honestly think anybody actually believes that? You had it fed you by New York Post or Treehouse. I even gave you the damn sources. Lol.

Seriously, do you think anybody here believes you just randomly happened to start looking up random executive orders and found these things? The same things that have been brought up and Linkedin other articles from sources you've been known to dip from?😂😂😂

JEESUS.😉

What the ###### do you think you're proving there? Of course it has a link to the executive order. It sure as hell doesn't prove that you were just casually flipping through past executive orders. LOL. You honestly think anybody actually believes that? You had it fed you by New York Post or Treehouse. I even gave you the damn sources. Lol.

Seriously, do you think anybody here believes you just randomly happened to start looking up random executive orders and found these things? The same things that have been brought up and Linkedin other articles from sources you've been known to dip from?

JEESUS.

Keep babbling knucklehead. I went to the site I linked reviewing why Trump shot down the Qualcomm buyout and flipped through the 2017 Obama ones (odd that there are any).

:lol:

He is far past that...

I guess all Barry's dirty money will come in handy for the lawyer fees.

Pretty sure Trump doesn't want to play dueling lawsuits with Obama.😂

He is far past that...

You're right. He's approaching your territory. :lol:

• Like 3

Not to get in the middle of a fight im not involved in, but when you pass over the story that has been cited and try to go after a supposed source that wasnt used to cite, youve lost the fight.

Not to get in the middle of a fight im not involved in, but when you pass over the story that has been cited and try to go after a supposed source that wasnt used to cite, youve lost the fight.

That's their M.O. though.

Neither can argue that or Strzok meeting with FISA judge on the downlow or all the firings/demotions at DOJ/FBI....

You're right. He's approaching your territory. :lol:

Incorrect again. I dont delve into wild conttheories with no evidence.

WTF? Obama and crew were scrambling and doing all sorts of dirt on their way out the door. Playing CYA (Susan Rice), Obama messing with classified information protocols. All this action in the waning hours? Yeah, nothing to see here folks. And Wiffleball got owned in this thread. Big time.

• Like 1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYAfWM2X0AAegdS.jpg

No wonder this c_nt thinks $200 per month back in your wallets is crumbs.

6+ years in office and Gowdy still is only worth < $200k

Maxine Watters has turned a nice profit as a government worker as well. Even though the district she represents but refuses to live in is, dare I say it, a shithole. Remember when republicans were the party of the fat cats? More than one way to feather your bed it seems.

Incorrect again. I dont delve into wild conttheories with no evidence.

Huh? Really? You're the guy in here every day zealously defending everything about RUSSIA!

Let's get real here: You're about as willfully ignorant as one gets. You get your marching orders for the day from your liberal masters and you're off and running.

• Like 1

Huh? Really? You're the guy in here every day zealously defending everything about RUSSIA!

Let's get real here: You're about as willfully ignorant as one gets. You get your marching orders for the day from your liberal masters and you're off and running.

You should have seen Shonuff the night the pee-pee hoax came out. Hook line sinker

And that pattern is repeated over and over again in other sectors of the economy. It was rampant.

Wouldn't surprise anyone if Trump's name was in that story, or any president over the last 20 years.

I've always thought government officials should be held to higher standards, to deter corruption. Presidents, judges, cops, etc... when they get caught breaking the law, the penalty should be severe. Instead, they're usually held to lower standards. Particularly at the higher levels.

Not surprised, but it must have been epic. Did he carry over the hysteria from FBG's?

He was pretty dug in here that night. All the spice girls were giddy, and Shonuff was shepherding them through. I can't find the thread for some reason. I wonder why.

Jeezus....😂😂😂😂

It's like feeding ducks. You never see just one for very long.😃

Keep quacking fellers.