Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

DO NOT CONGRATULATE!

THIS THREAD IS FOCKING STUUUUUPIDDDD.

Yeah, I kind of noticed a trend here. Anytime it's something that you and your gang of trolls don't like...

The truth is, no matter what side you're on, when his own staff less than 2 hours later is calling up Washington Post saying look man this is his deal not ours. That's a big deal. When he even McConnell won't back his play. That's a big deal.

Trump is finding himself increasingly more and more isolated and he's getting more and more paranoid about it. He's reportedly telling his staff but there's nobody there to protect him. That's why he keeps having such turn over in his legal team. Now you hired some clown from Fox News. That's all the guy needs is more Fox News in his life.

You ever notice the brain dead right on this board is literally so pavlovian in their responses when it comes to Trump then if Trump declared Iceland to be our mortal enemy by lunch time there would be a run on sales of Icelandic Flags so folks could burn them?

They'd probably start drinking tepid drinks just so they wouldn't support Iceland in their sale of ice.😂

Yeah, I kind of noticed a trend here. Anytime it's something that you and your gang of trolls don't like...

The truth is, no matter what side you're on, when his own staff less than 2 hours later is calling up Washington Post saying look man this is his deal not ours. That's a big deal. When he even McConnell won't back his play. That's a big deal.

Trump is finding himself increasingly more and more isolated and he's getting more and more paranoid about it. He's reportedly telling his staff but there's nobody there to protect him. That's why he keeps having such turn over in his legal team. Now you hired some clown from Fox News. That's all the guy needs is more Fox News in his life.

My gang of trolls? :doh:

Go look in any political thread and see how much I post in them Sherlock.

I think it's time for you to take your meds and go nappy time.

I think it's time for you to take your meds and go nappy time.

He's off his focking rocker, next step is to call you an alias.

The dude needs serious help, there are obviously major issues going on.

• Like 1

He's off his focking rocker, next step is to call you an alias.

The dude needs serious help, there are obviously major issues going on.

Eh whatever you say. John Brennan and the entire intelligence Community too?

You guys have so little. You do know it's okay to say yeah, that's kind of up. Right? I mean, even his own staff is doing it to him.

But not you guys. Trump>Murica! MAGA! 😠

And yet, you're here...

Mmm🤔

Eh whatever you say. John Brennan and the entire intelligence Community too?

You guys have so little. You do know it's okay to say yeah, that's kind of ###### up. Right? I mean, even his own staff is doing it to him.

But not you guys. Trump>Murica! MAGA!

You guys..

:lol: :lol:

You are focking psycho, seek help.

• Like 1

You guys..

:lol: :lol:

You are focking psycho, seek help.

He really does have issues...

It really is pretty pathetic wiff.

Just because Trump owns all the real estate in your head and you hang on every word and are outraged by everything he does doesn't mean everyone else is.

It really is funny how consumed you are every single day by him. I honestly do feel sad for you. Going to be a long 8 years for you.

Stellar Trump defense!

Ride Girls!

Defense of Trump for what? This is an absurd thread, you do know that correct?

Your posting habits for the last day suggest you haven't slept for some time. Go take a nap dude, you are focking delirious...

Defense of Trump for what? This is an absurd thread, you do know that correct?

Your posting habits for the last day suggest you haven't slept for some time. Go take a nap dude, you are focking delirious...

This sums it up! Wiff is making sho look sane.

And you all and Trump bitched about that and guess what...Obama was wrong and Russia has continued focking with us and our allies and we do nothing.

If Obama was taking it in the ass from Vlad like Trump is you all would be screaming bloody murder...and you damn well know it.

he prefers to take in the ass from Muslims, he only blew the russians

Well, once what about fails...

Dogpile ladies !!

Textbook TrumpFoxians...😂

Just look at the last dozen posts...😂

Hahaha.. he starts worthless thread after thread and then complains when too many Trump people come in and make fun of him.

My God what a poosy

Hahaha.. he starts worthless thread after thread and then complains when too many Trump people come in and make fun of him.

My God what a poosy

I've never seen anything like it, this dude is going to eventually swallow buckshot. I just hope nobody is in his way when he decides to do it.

:(

My God what a poosy

It's just funny watching you guys respond within seconds of each other. Like when we caught hard-core troubadour pming you guys for support. He accidentally p.m. to me and then I got a very fast nevermind!😂

...demented and sad, but social....

• Like 1

It's just funny watching you guys respond within seconds of each other. Like when we caught hard-core troubadour pming you guys for support. He accidentally p.m. to me and then I got a very fast nevermind!😂

...demented and sad, but social....

You have 60 THOUSAND posts.... probably shouldn't be accusing anyone of posting too quickly.

You have 60 THOUSAND posts.... probably shouldn't be accusing anyone of posting too quickly.

And when did I register?

So, are you gals sharing the same keyboard?

And when did I register?

So, are you gals sharing the same keyboard?

4 years before me yet you have 45,000 more posts.

Get help.

Ladies, Trump's own staff is selling him out! He can't pay attention to 3 capitalized words! Yeah that's pretty bad, what do we do now?

Got to admit, it is very trumpian.

You can always whip out fake post! Or lying fftoday!

You know, just to be consistent.😂

You ever notice the brain dead right on this board is literally so pavlovian in their responses when it comes to Trump then if Trump declared Iceland to be our mortal enemy by lunch time there would be a run on sales of Icelandic Flags so folks could burn them?

They'd probably start drinking tepid drinks just so they wouldn't support Iceland in their sale of ice.

No, but I've noticed an anti-Trump wingnut who constantly makes anti-Trump posts at 4:00 in the morning.

No, but I've noticed an anti-Trump wingnut who constantly makes anti-Trump posts at 4:00 in the morning.

Your mom doesn't wake you until after she's had her Me time with the Today Show?

Your mom doesn't wake you until after she's had her Me time with the Today Show?

My Mom's dead, dummy. Seriously, is that some kind of justification for 4 AM posts? Can we get Dr. Penultimatestraw on the case stat with some tranquilizers and lithium maybe?

Good thing nobody will congratulate you on a good thread

My Mom's dead, dummy. Seriously, is that some kind of justification for 4 AM posts? Can we get Dr. Penultimatestraw on the case stat with some tranquilizers and lithium maybe?

For fock sackes. Saying his name is like saying Beetlejuice three times. We'll never get rid of him. :wall: :wall: :wall:

What is wrong with you?

I am fully prepared to buy into wiff's premise, just need a link. :thumbsup:

Let me see if I can help you there puddin. All you need to do is type do not congratulate into the go Ogle box and then you can pick from your choice of sources!

The latest? Trump is furious that this leaked out so quickly. Even he knows it looks bad.

But the usual board trolls will bend over backwards...

They'd probably start drinking tepid drinks just so they wouldn't support Iceland in their sale of ice.

You know that Iceland is not actually covered in Ice. The whole name thing was just a giant ruse. We should be keeping an eye on those shady pricks.

Let me see if I can help you there puddin. All you need to do is type do not congratulate into the go Ogle box and then you can pick from your choice of sources!

Can't find it anywhere. :dunno:

I am dying to get on board.

You know that Iceland is not actually covered in Ice. The whole name thing was just a giant ruse. We should be keeping an eye on those shady pricks.

They're in cahoots with Greenland I tell you!

You know this one really knocked Trump off his game. Normally he'd still be at fake news! By mid afternoon? Maybe failing Washington Post or crooked CNN! Or...

He went straight to Defcon everybody hates me!

Who posted in (just five or more): DO NOT CONGRATULATE!
Member name Posts
wiffleball 24
Reality 7
Sho Nuff 6
cyclone24 6
Congrats? Oops, sorry not allowed...