Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

So Chris Long basically spearheaded the boycot at the White House, Trump says F it... Now

Long wants to know what the Commish is going to do about Trump saying F it

I am so sick of that dude !!!

Long wants to know what the Commish is going to do about Trump saying F it

I am so sick of that dude !!!

Dumb rich kid. He should get another tattoo.

The Long family is one of the better football families I know of. They do a lot for people.

Super Bowl Champion Chris Long. :first:

Aren't you a Jets fan from Long Island? You were once if I recall.

Proud Eagles fan from Fishtown, Philadelphia PA. :first:

Proud Eagles fan from Fishtown, Philadelphia PA. :first:

Before that it was the Jets, right?

He's assuring himself that he won't get cut.

You guys are ridiculous. Chris Long donated his entire 2017 salary to charity. Has his own foundation that helps provide clean water to people in Africa. He invests in businesses. He's funded scholarships. He and his family have done a lot for our society and people around the world. What the hell have you guys done besides piss and moan online? He should get a real job? Give me a freaking break.

• Like 2

You guys are ridiculous. Chris Long donated his entire 2017 salary to charity.

So what? Trump has a little bit more difficult of a job and he's taking zero salary for 4 years.

So what? Trump has a little bit more difficult a job and he's taking zero salary for 4 years.

I thought Trump said is was all so easy? Why does he need to take a salary when he's benefiting all of his personal businesses along with his friends and family?

So what? Once again, you guys are ridiculous. Crapping on a guy who's donating money and helping people all because he doesn't like Trump.

I thought Trump said is was all so easy? Why does he need to take a salary when he's benefiting all of his personal businesses along with his friends and family?

So what? Once again, you guys are ridiculous. Crapping on a guy who's donating money and helping people all because he doesn't like Trump.

So weird. You praise one guy for giving his salary to charity and condemn another just based on your likes amd dislikes. Trump gave away more money to charities than chris long will ever make.

But I'm sure one guy is good for doing it and the other is bad. Personally, I don't care what chris long does. Either way, he sure does like to tell everyone about it.

So weird. You praise one guy for giving his salary to charity and condemn another just based on your likes amd dislikes. Trump gave away more money to charities than chris long will ever make.

But I'm sure one guy is good for doing it and the other is bad. Personally, I don't care what chris long does. Either way, he sure does like to tell everyone about it.

Are you being just as hypocritical then? Trump loves bragging about what he does. Also, how do you know Trump has donated more than Long? I don't know for sure the total amounts for either of them.

I get tired of people holding athletes, celebrities and just everyday people to a higher standard than our President.

Are you being just as hypocritical then? Trump loves bragging about what he does. Also, how do you know Trump has donated more than Long? I don't know for sure the total amounts for either of them.

I get tired of people holding athletes, celebrities and just everyday people to a higher standard than our President.

I hold no standards to chris long. Its just funny how he needed to boast about donating. He donated for the constant applause.

Politicians on the otherhand are looked into by everyone so things come out as they are hounded about it.

I hold no standards to chris long. Its just funny how he needed to boast about donating. He donated for the constamt applause.

Politicians on the otherhand are looked into by everyone so things come out as they are hounded about it.

If you read about him you'll see that Long never use to boast about it in the past but lately has decided to draw more awareness to it. Maybe he feels the need to do so since so many Trump supporters have been criticizing players. I don't think a lot of people actually realize what many athletes do for their communities and our society in general.

There is a guy named Brad Biggs who is a Chicago Bears/NFL reporter since 2001. Works for the Chicago Tribune. Yesterday on 670 the Score sports radio station out of Chicago, he was asked about the player protests and how the Bear's players are thinking about it. He stated, "Most of the players I talked to about it don't care at all about the topic, and it's my opinion that the majority of the players in the NFL feel the samw way. They don't want to think about that at all."

Too bad if this is true because then all those players have to deal with that crap at work and can't say anything against it without the liberal media making them out to be bad guys if they do. Simply because they want to focus on football which is why they are there.

I live in Philly. The media talks about Chris Longs charitable contributions a lot but I dont remember Long going in some kind of self congratulation media tour. The idea that Long gave his annual salary to charity seems made up by people who dont like his support for the protestors.

Sad that Trump supporters are reduced to taking shots at charity to defend their side. Reminds me of when Super Patriot Don said he likes the soldiers who didnt get caught. All class.

I live in Philly. The media talks about Chris Longs charitable contributions a lot but I dont remember Long going in some kind of self congratulation media tour. The idea that Long gave his annual salary to charity seems made up by people who dont like his support for the protestors.

Sad that Trump supporters are reduced to taking shots at charity to defend their side. Reminds me of when Super Patriot Don said he likes the soldiers who didnt get caught. All class.

Sad that Long hasn't given as much to charity as Trump. Long is just a self promoting clown. Philly fans are blind to their team likes.

Shame that all the NFL players that don't care about this crap have to be subjected to it at work.

Sad that Long hasn't given as much to charity as Trump. Long is just a self promoting clown. Philly fans are blind to their team likes.

Shame that all the NFL players that don't care about this crap have to be subjected to it at work.

Leave it to a Trump supporter to turn giving your annual salary away into a bad thing. lol

Leave it to a Trump supporter to turn giving your annual salary away into a bad thing. lol

Trump doesn't take a salary. So dumb.

Trump doesn't take a salary. So dumb.

I would say he did it just for the glory but that would be incredibly petty.

:mellow:

Here's the irony of everything. Had Chris Long done the exact same thing (meaning, criticize his President), under Obama, he would have been called a racist.

Vice versa, had Long been supportive of his President, he'd be called a racist.

• Like 1

Simply, Chris Long can do whatever he wants with his money, and if he wants to donate it, then great. All the power to him. That's the way everything should be. If you want to donate to a specific cause or help out with events and charities, then have at it. What SHOULDN'T happen is people who don't want to do that stuff, they shouldn't be forced to (essentially what the Left wants to do - they want to force specific taxes and tax dollars to do what they feel is "the right thing"). Well, "the right thing" isn't always a 100% collective idea. Just because YOU think it's "the right thing", it doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. To do what Chris Long is doing, as in the extra-curricular vocabulary - i.e., bashing people who don't agree with him, is bullying and he should simply S.T.F.U. and go away.

• Like 1

Here's the irony of everything. Had Chris Long done the exact same thing (meaning, criticize his President), under Obama, he would have been called a racist.

You got that straight off of page 1 of 'The Liberal Manifesto'. Co-authored by nancy pelosi and jesse jackson with a forward by obama. Oft quoted by hillary clinton and george soros.

Except they don't say it's irony, they say follow these directions.

Please dont compare Obama and Trump. You can criticize some of Obamas policies but when it comes to everything else the two of them are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Trump deserve most of the criticism he gets. He almost begs for it with his presence on Twitter.

Simply, Chris Long can do whatever he wants with his money, and if he wants to donate it, then great. All the power to him. That's the way everything should be. If you want to donate to a specific cause or help out with events and charities, then have at it. What SHOULDN'T happen is people who don't want to do that stuff, they shouldn't be forced to (essentially what the Left wants to do - they want to force specific taxes and tax dollars to do what they feel is "the right thing"). Well, "the right thing" isn't always a 100% collective idea. Just because YOU think it's "the right thing", it doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. To do what Chris Long is doing, as in the extra-curricular vocabulary - i.e., bashing people who don't agree with him, is bullying and he should simply S.T.F.U. and go away.

Im not a Liberal or Conservative. I dont care for either side and cant stand siding with a party. I cant stand Trump. I have never liked him even before he ran for President. Ive always thought he was a terrible person. There are plenty of others like me. Just because we dont like Trump does not mean we are Democrats or Liberals or anything else you want to label us. I will admit that most people who do not like are Liberals though, just dont lump me in with them.

• Like 1

The good news for everyone is that even though many hate Trump and love the way obama reignited a strong racial division in this country, setting the country back 50-60 years, we finally have someone who has clear judgement and doesn't push the masses on government program dependancy.

So even those that don't like Trump will end up being better off in the end. Complaining still, but whatever.

Who knows, maybe even football will recover and be about football again.

He is just as pathetic as those stupid white people marching with the racist group " Black Lives Matter "

Trump has done far more to help blacks than Obama... Fact

Cops are far more likely to get shot by a black than a white...fact

Cops shake down whites way more than blacks, in fear of being accused of racism... fact

Trump left a great life being a billionaire to be abused for no reason, other than trying get get rid of the theif's in Government... fact

Trump bought Country Club that didnt allow blacks, he allowed blacks... fact

Trump was always involved since he was a little kid with the builders, blue clollar workers....fact

Trump has given out millions of dollars to people in need over the years, things you would never hear about...fact

I am quite sure Howie is not a douche bag like his stupid son.

This hate for Trump is embarrassing. I am afraid society is full of idiots now days. Stupid sheep, not able to have free thinking.

After Long gave away his salary I'd say he finally was worth the money. How come he didn't give up his salary when Obama was in charge? Plenty of black folk were getting shot and killed during his 8 years. Oh wait, Long was making real money then, not the Vet minimum. Plus he likes Obama. Fake as they come.

It's cool if people get killed if I like the president.- The Kneelers.

Here is one thing the anit-Trump people don't want to pay attention to because they prefer hating than knowing the truth:

All that kneeling ignores the real cause of soaring black homicides

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

I like how everyone is saying Trump is at fault for not paying attention to all of this, but just check the dates referenced in this article and the rise in black homicides over the past decade. You get to see the garbage he inherited.

Also referencing:

"Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer."

• Like 1

Terry Bradshaw is mentally ill. Literally. Next.

Please dont compare Obama and Trump. You can criticize some of Obamas policies but when it comes to everything else the two of them are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Trump deserve most of the criticism he gets. He almost begs for it with his presence on Twitter.

You're right... Trump is just a jerk, not a horrific policy maker.

Seriously though (even though that last statement is true), I didn't compare them.

Im not a Liberal or Conservative. I dont care for either side and cant stand siding with a party. I cant stand Trump. I have never liked him even before he ran for President. Ive always thought he was a terrible person. There are plenty of others like me. Just because we dont like Trump does not mean we are Democrats or Liberals or anything else you want to label us. I will admit that most people who do not like are Liberals though, just dont lump me in with them.

I was talking about Chris Long and Liberals. If you're not a Liberal or Chris Long, clearly my comments weren't addressed to you. Also note, I didn't quote your comments.

Philly tried to humiliate the President, 1st said there were 80 people, secret service goes through the pain in the ass to vet them all, right before they come they said they were just sending like 10... to publically embarrass the Trump. Trump isnt stupid and saw what they were trying to do. In reality the Eagles will look like fools, along with their dancing Mayor over becomming a santuary city. Terrible crime there, bad economics, ya Philly is pretty much all together stupid.