Sign in to follow this  
Cara

You slammed me for saying Forte would be a bust.....

Not everyone, but most people in this forum called me all kinds of names for saying Forte would be a bust this season for where he was drafted. I listed all my reasons. Guess what? I was right. I'm sure some of you cocky know-it-alls will say it is only week 2.... So what? Mark my words, he will NOT finish the year as a top 12 fantasy player. Considering in the leagues I am in, PPR, he went at the 1.03 or 1.04, he has to be called a bust when he ends the season with the same value as someone drafted in the 4th round, or possibly lower.

Good luck to all of you that showed how stupid you truly are just a couple of short months ago. You fantasy "studs" really showed your worth.

Where I post at now at least has some people with half a brain. They actually discuss things, not rip on the posters they don't like for no reason at all. This forum sucks, as do all those idiots (suckers!) that said Forte would be a great fantasy player this season. How's that ypc average treating you? LOL I'm guessing you guys are the idiots that also took Eddie Royal in the 3rd/4th round, or the genius that said "Don't draft Brees in round one", or maybe it was you who said "Brady will be the top fantasy qb in 2009..." MORONS. Like it or not, I was right and you were wrong. Sucks to the message board where you are known elsewhere as "the place where idiots post".

I'm sure some of you will rip on me again. Have at it. I won't be reading it anyway. Say whatever you want. I was right and you were wrong. LOL

I never agreed or disagreed, but since were on it should we throw MJD, Turner and Slaton in the mix as well or should we just call it week 2 and see what happens from here? :rolleyes:

So will you come back next week after Forte chews up 120+ total yards and 2 TDs? Probably not.....because there's a better forum somewhere else where they actually talk football.....unlike this sorry ass place where folks are more intent on grabbing the spotlight for themselves and going out of their way to remind others of their mistakes and all the namecalling.

Yeah, you're right alias #348944-12....this place has way too much of that sh!t.

See ya!

:wave:

He's played Pitt and GB.

He has never reached 75 yds rushing against GB and, well, Pitt is pretty self explanatory.

In no way can you call him a bust yet.

Great calls, genius. :wave:

Looks like they were getting they're asses kicked even before Hass went down. Should we still worry about Jones and Wolfe stealing the GL carries?

If Hass stays healthy, Seattle is going to seriously surprise some people. That defense was bad last season only because of injury. I can see them putting a hurt on several teams this season.

I'm not really thinking he will lose the GL carries to Jones so much as losing overall carries to a combo of Jones and Wolfe. Lovie Smith has said numerous times he will rest Forte much more than last season. I think he will lose several carries per game.

Great calls, genius. :wave:

Looks like they were getting they're asses kicked even before Hass went down. Should we still worry about Jones and Wolfe stealing the GL carries?

If Hass stays healthy, Seattle is going to seriously surprise some people. That defense was bad last season only because of injury. I can see them putting a hurt on several teams this season.

I'm not really thinking he will lose the GL carries to Jones so much as losing overall carries to a combo of Jones and Wolfe. Lovie Smith has said numerous times he will rest Forte much more than last season. I think he will lose several carries per game.

This is a great summary.....circa July 2009.

Jones has been lost for the year....and SEA is already a M*A*S*H* unit.

Not everyone, but most people in this forum called me all kinds of names for saying Forte would be a bust this season for where he was drafted. I listed all my reasons. Guess what? I was right. I'm sure some of you cocky know-it-alls will say it is only week 2.... So what? Mark my words, he will NOT finish the year as a top 12 fantasy player. Considering in the leagues I am in, PPR, he went at the 1.03 or 1.04, he has to be called a bust when he ends the season with the same value as someone drafted in the 4th round, or possibly lower.

Good luck to all of you that showed how stupid you truly are just a couple of short months ago. You fantasy "studs" really showed your worth.

Where I post at now at least has some people with half a brain. They actually discuss things, not rip on the posters they don't like for no reason at all. This forum sucks, as do all those idiots (suckers!) that said Forte would be a great fantasy player this season. How's that ypc average treating you? LOL I'm guessing you guys are the idiots that also took Eddie Royal in the 3rd/4th round, or the genius that said "Don't draft Brees in round one", or maybe it was you who said "Brady will be the top fantasy qb in 2009..." MORONS. Like it or not, I was right and you were wrong. Sucks to the message board where you are known elsewhere as "the place where idiots post".

I'm sure some of you will rip on me again. Have at it. I won't be reading it anyway. Say whatever you want. I was right and you were wrong. LOL

I will bump this thread when forte blows up in week 3. He has an easier schedule now so you will eat your words.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As much as some of you would like to deflect because you were WRONG, it makes the rest of us laugh. I had to bring others to view the site this time. You geniuses are a laughingstock. Enjoy your free Yahoo Leagues and your $30 "high-stakes" leagues. LOL So many people here are full of it. It is truly hilarious, like most of your picks were.

Like it or not, someone that isn't part of this board made a VERY successful prediction that the majority of your wussies said could NEVER happen. LOL Try as you might, most of you have never had the b*lls to make a prediction this bold. I not only made it, I took tons of abuse from you losers. Now that you know you were wrong, you refuse to admit it. Way to go BOYS. When you are grown up and can really play fantasy football, come join the real players at www............. Yeah, like I want a loser posting on a better site. LOL

I also love how people post their teams here in their Sig line. What is more funny is the fact that I play in a league with two "guys" that post here. Funny how the teams in their Sig line doesn't match up with their real team. LOL What a waste of a site. Nothing but liars, wannabes, and more liars. You suffer from the "My life sucks so I'll go online and pretend I'm a guru" disease. Most of you can't even put together a decent argument, instead, you go off on people and disappear. Wussies. LOL

Anyway, I made a GREAT prediction that came true and you losers hate it. LOL You wanted to see my "cans". Right, like I would show a bunch of f*gg*t losers like you anything. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As much as some of you would like to deflect because you were WRONG, it makes the rest of us laugh. I had to bring others to view the site this time. You geniuses are a laughingstock. Enjoy your free Yahoo Leagues and your $30 "high-stakes" leagues. LOL So many people here are full of it. It is truly hilarious, like most of your picks were.

Like it or not, someone that isn't part of this board made a VERY successful prediction that the majority of your wussies said could NEVER happen. LOL Try as you might, most of you have never had the b*lls to make a prediction this bold. I not only made it, I took tons of abuse from you losers. Now that you know you were wrong, you refuse to admit it. Way to go BOYS. When you are grown up and can really play fantasy football, come join the real players at www............. Yeah, like I want a loser posting on a better site. LOL

I also love how people post their teams here in their Sig line. What is more funny is the fact that I play in a league with two "guys" that post here. Funny how the teams in their Sig line doesn't match up with their real team. LOL What a waste of a site. Nothing but liars, wannabes, and more liars. You suffer from the "My life sucks so I'll go online and pretend I'm a guru" disease. Most of you can't even put together a decent argument, instead, you go off on people and disappear. Wussies. LOL

Anyway, I made a GREAT prediction that came true and you losers hate it. LOL You wanted to see my "cans". Right, like I would show a bunch of f*gg*t losers like you see them. LOL

Came true? So forte is a bust after only two weeks? He cant recover? He will score no fantasy points the rest of the year.

09/27/09 4:05pm @SEA - - - - -

4 10/04/09 1:00pm DET - - - - -

5 BYE - - - - - -

6 10/18/09 8:20pm @ATL - - - - -

7 10/25/09 1:00pm @CIN - - - - -

8 11/01/09 1:00pm CLE - - - - -

9 11/08/09 1:00pm ARI

this soft schedule should get forte on track

Anyway, I made a GREAT prediction that came true and you losers hate it. LOL You wanted to see my "cans". Right, like I would show a bunch of f*gg*t losers like you anything. LOL

you are soooo bada$$..... i am seriously so freakin jealous of you

I have never seen anyone actually use the word LOL as an argument to try to make others feel foolish.

Congrats... you failed miserably

First of all... it's only two games. So what you say? It's tough to find a statistical trend in two games.

Second, I was going to spend a few minutes coming up with an intelligent response, then realized how incredibly scary this reactionary black and white post was and vomited a little in my mouth. It was not pleasing.

Third, weren't you never going to post here again because it's not worth your time? Is this post not an admittance that you still have feelings for this forum... very strong feelings apparently?

Fourth, do you get the highest point totals in all of your leagues every week?

Fifth, it's two weeks into the league and you're acting like everything is set in stone already, your scary reactionary views on fantasy football show how new you really are to the game, I just hope they don't carry over into the real world... the last thing we need is more reactionary dbags that don't take the time to think and empathize.

Sixth, how bout those Rams... man, their o-line is so improved, and Bulger has a little left in the tank. Donnie Avery is legit!

Lastly, I know some people called you out on having a female name handle, and some of the responses were uncalled for, but in all your posts you seemed to be extremely opinionated, this post just shows this to the extreme. I sincerely hope that you're able to get some of your anger issues in check, and would very much recommend seeing a therapist.

Matt Forte will NOT live up to the 1.02. Keep this post. I'll go on more step and say I think he will finish somewhere between the 8th and 12th fantasy scorer this season.

Way to go out on a limb, Nostradamus! :first:

So are you right about him being a bust or are you wrong about him finishing between 8th & 12th in scoring?

Can size? I'd go with 34 D, it's hard to go wrong with that, and this is after all a "fantasy" bored. :first:

you are soooo bada$$..... i am seriously so freakin jealous of you

I have never seen anyone actually use the word LOL as an argument to try to make others feel foolish.

Congrats... you failed miserably

Wrong. :rolleyes: If I "failed miserably", you wouldn't have posted! :pointstosky:

You made my night with this post. My mission here is accomplished. :first:

Can size? I'd go with 34 D, it's hard to go wrong with that, and this is after all a "fantasy" bored. :pointstosky:

BORED? :first: I love this board. Try using this thing called a dictionary. It begins with your favorite word, so it should be easy to use. What a moron..... If you are going to insult someone, use the correct spelling! Bored does not = board. LOL

Bye losers. Just wanted to pop in again and see how all the fantasy geniuses were doing. How do you spell loser? Well, I think you can start with www.fftoday.com and go from there. The site where the members prefer to suck each other than learn anything about fantasy football. Yep, that is the site. Did I mention I was right and you all SUCK? LOL

Wrong. :rolleyes: If I "failed miserably", you wouldn't have posted! :rolleyes:

You made my night with this post. My mission here is accomplished. :pointstosky:

Just curious, if we are such a bunch of losers, why are you here posting still? And sorry, but you are absolutely wrong that two weeks in, doesn't make anyone a bust yet. Will he bust? Who knows, but at this moment, I would not consider him a bust. To think he is, just makes you really look stupid.

Also, I like how you didn't care what anyone else was going to post in here, because you wouldn't be reading it, yet you have posted multiple times in here now. LMAO.

I guess you was wrong, you are the loser, not anyone here.

Have a good night.

:first:

Bye losers. Just wanted to pop in again and see how all the fantasy geniuses were doing. How do you spell loser? Well, I think you can start with www.fftoday.com and go from there. The site where the members prefer to suck each other than learn anything about fantasy football. Yep, that is the site. Did I mention I was right and you all SUCK? LOL

What's your next alias?

You have some serious anger issues that need to be dealt with. The fact that, "bored," went right over your head is very scary. He's calling it a bored because its a pun... as in when people are bored they post on a message board... let me just reiterate that you should see a therapist for your anger, it really is striking.

I've gone out on a limb:) you and me should get together sometime. I love Branson and the Northern Ozarks!

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

Although I've read this form for many years, this is my first post as I could not resist. How do you continue to make comments regarding the members, yet you can not contain your petty little self from coming back to read the comments. If your other "so called forum" is so great, why must you continue to monitor this forum and post new threads?

Before you post a "I told you so thread", the wise choice would be to wait a bit longer than week 2...if you've bothered to check, D-Will had 54 carries for 198 yards through the first 4 weeks last year...yet he finished with 1515 yds and 18 TD's (both rushing only).

Now beat it PA!!

Although I've read this form for many years, this is my first post as I could not resist. How do you continue to make comments regarding the members, yet you can not contain your petty little self from coming back to read the comments. If your other "so called forum" is so great, why must you continue to monitor this forum and post new threads?

Before you post a "I told you so thread", the wise choice would be to wait a bit longer than week 2...if you've bothered to check, D-Will had 54 carries for 198 yards through the first 4 weeks last year...yet he finished with 1515 yds and 18 TD's (both rushing only).

Now beat it PA!!

See you losers.... I can post as anyone at anytime. Good luck figuring out who is me and who isn't. LOL

BORED? :pointstosky: I love this board. Try using this thing called a dictionary. It begins with your favorite word, so it should be easy to use. What a moron..... If you are going to insult someone, use the correct spelling! Bored does not = board. LOL

Cmon man, play this out. Post some pic of an internet hottie and call it you, better yet a pron vid of a chick diddling herself and say it was while you watched CJ23 catch that pass and run uncovered into the endzone. You have the undivided attention of this bored at the moment, don't let it go to waste. :first:

See you losers.... I can post as anyone at anytime. Good luck figuring out who is me and who isn't. LOL

Who gives a frog's fat a$$? Beat it!

who I am perhaps?

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Now beat it PA!!

I invite all to check out Drew Brees' stats in the 1st 4 weeks last year ( including our new clueless, deranged but utterly adorable member).........looks like the dude threw for 4 grand and 30+ in only 12 weeks..........yet probably labled as a bust by many of the reactionary folk.

QUOTE(Cara @ Sep 24 2009, 06:13 PM)

I suffer from the "My life sucks so I'll go online and pretend I'm a chick" disease.

Fixored

Thank God someone finally said it.

I'm sure some of you will rip on me again. Have at it. I won't be reading it anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wrong. :ninja:

BORED? :overhead: I love this board. Try using this thing called a dictionary.

Bye losers.

See you losers....

?

This entire post is a joke. What's more of a joke is my ###### in your mouth - you can't read anything when you're sucking on it anyways. I win, you lose, your post aimed at winning fails because you're indisposed at the moment, so I win again.

Suck it chump.

I win, you lose, your post aimed at winning fails because you're indisposed at the moment, so I win again.

This post is full of...win

Like it or not, someone that isn't part of this board made a VERY successful prediction that the majority of your wussies said could NEVER happen. LOL Try as you might, most of you have never had the b*lls to make a prediction this bold. I not only made it, I took tons of abuse from you losers. Now that you know you were wrong, you refuse to admit it. Way to go BOYS. When you are grown up and can really play fantasy football, come join the real players at www.CasterSemenya.com

:music_guitarred: