Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

***Official NFL Playoffs Betting***

a parlay is when you pick multiple teams to win. The more bets you make the greater odds. For example 3 game parlay might pay 3-1, 4 gamer might pay 5-1, and so forth. You must get each bet right.

you can tease points, if the Saints are favored by 7 you can tease the spread down to 6 or less points. The payout will chage as you tease the points.

a parlay is when you pick multiple teams to win. The more bets you make the greater odds. For example 3 game parlay might pay 3-1, 4 gamer might pay 5-1, and so forth. You must get each bet right.

you can tease points, if the Saints are favored by 7 you can tease the spread down to 6 or less points. The payout will chage as you tease the points.

There's also what they call "pleaser" bets, where you give up points in exchange for more cash. For example, the Saints were favored by 7 going into today's game. If one felt confident that the Saints were going to win by more than that, they could "please" the spread by up to 7 points and pick the Saints to win by 14. The payout the bettor would get if the Saints are successful would go up dramatically. Likewise, you can also pick the underdog. If you picked the Cards in this same game and wagered a 7 point pleaser bet, the Cardinals would have to win the game for you to win your bet. Personally, I prefer pleaser bets to teasers. Any way I can get more cash is :doublethumbsup:

I need the Cards to get things going here. I need Breaston to get me at least 5 catches today to win my wager.

Tough bets today.

Teaser for some action...like it a lot though.

2 units

Dallas +13

Dallas/Minny OVER 35.5

SD +1

I have 2.5 units on Favre over 22.5 completions...hard to get a read so far.

Also, I put 3.5 units on Shonn Greene over 13.5 carries. With Thomas Jones hurt and Ryan as much as saying that they're gong to feature Greene more prominently this weekend, it seems like a gimme. <_<