Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

Anyone else going to be in vegas 9/8 - 9/11?

heading out for ffpc. hit me up for a drink.

I'll be there. I'll be wearing shorts, flip flops and a hat

.... pretty much, without the hat.

let me know if you want to grab a drink.

Yeah, but you're nobody :wave:

Ill prob be in vegas on that day. Where is the central event and is there a great place to sit and watch the games on huge screens?

typically watch the thurs game at aces and ales. pbr bar and blondie's has been good for sunday games.

I dont fly anywhere the week of 911. I am paranoid like that.

been doing this trip for 8 years. i don't think nfl opening weekend in vegas reaps the potential attention as other locale.

..... anyone going out this year?

happy to grab a drink

Yep I am going for week 1 of NFL action with some friends. Wife ain't coming. Gonna be epic. We used to donit every year but now it's a rare occasion.

last year we watched the thursday game at carlos & charlies. good spot-> can watch inside or out. meet us there.

last year we watched the thursday game at carlos & charlies. good spot-> can watch inside or out. meet us there.

Haven't been there. I'm headed there in sat through tues. gonna watch thurs at home. Can't effing wait for the season to start.

We are getting old..... Used to do Thursday - Monday morning. Now we take off Saturday night and watch the Sunday games at a friend's house. Easier travel out and getting back to work.

edit: going thurs- sun

Common over to watch the game

Carlos and Charlie's for the game

Yep I am going for week 1 of NFL action with some friends. Wife ain't coming. Gonna be epic. We used to donit every year but now it's a rare occasion.

Just finally got into my family league since I'm finally back home. They do the draft every year at the country club around here. I'll have to talk them into going to Vegas one year

Just finally got into my family league since I'm finally back home. They do the draft every year at the country club around here. I'll have to talk them into going to Vegas one year

Are there broads in your league?

Are there broads in your league?

Not but my uncle does hire girls to come serve the beer, place the stickers, and do other random stuff apparently

Not but my uncle does hire girls to do random stuff apparently

..... go on ......

..... go on ......

Haha I don't know this is my first time going to it. I always just hear about it and how much fun they had

Not but my uncle does hire girls to come serve the beer, place the stickers, and do other random stuff apparently

Random stuff? Never heard of that. Is it some sort of millennial thing?

Random stuff? Never heard of that. Is it some sort of millennial thing?

Considering I'm not a millennial I don't know. But please. Shoo away now

Considering I'm not a millennial I don't know. But please. Shoo away now

Yes you are. Sorry to break it to you

Shoo shoo. Go away now

Sniffles? You ought to go see a Doctor for that. Or hit up Penultimate

Sniffles? You ought to go see a Doctor for that. Or hit up Penultimate

Blah blah blah is all I hear from someone that goes around trolling different people :lol:

Please conduct your slap fight elsewhere. This thread is about Vegas fun.

Please conduct your slap fight elsewhere. This thread is about Vegas fun.

Thank you. Jeez the guy literally goes into threads just to troll and start slap fights. He's like a fockin child

Back to the topic at hand. Where do you plan on heading to in Vegas? I was actually planning on going sometime this fall. Just not sure when yet

Where am I staying? The past 3 years it has been bellagio. I think I want to go back to Mandalay bay... I like their pool and restaurants.

Where am I staying? The past 3 years it has been bellagio. I think I want to go back to Mandalay bay... I like their pool and restaurants.

I've been trying to figure out where exactly I want to stay when we go. Bellagio was definitely on the list but I still need to look a little more. Honestly any pool is fine with me. I'm there for the food, shows, slight gambling, and the bars. Could care less about clubs cause we won't be going to that.

I've been trying to figure out where exactly I want to stay when we go. Bellagio was definitely on the list but I still need to look a little more. Honestly any pool is fine with me. I'm there for the food, shows, slight gambling, and the bars. Could care less about clubs cause we won't be going to that.

I reccomend planet Hollywood. I stayed there a month ago and it was excellent. The big shopping mall is in there, the pools are good, there are lots of nearby restaurants and the place was just real nice. I have stayed at many dif places on the strip in Vegas.

I reccomend planet Hollywood. I stayed there a month ago and it was excellent. The big shopping mall is in there, the pools are good, there are lots of nearby restaurants and the place was just real nice. I have stayed at many dif places on the strip in Vegas.

Yea but if I go I want to stay somewhere more iconic. Like the bellagio, Venetian, Cesar's palace, Wynn, etc. I did check out the pools at Mandalay Bay but saw a picture of a freaking 4 hour check in line!