Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

Anyone else going to be in vegas 9/8 - 9/11?

Yea but if I go I want to stay somewhere more iconic. Like the bellagio, Venetian, Cesar's palace, Wynn, etc. I did check out the pools at Mandalay Bay but saw a picture of a freaking 4 hour check in line!

That has not been my experience. I wonder if the lines were for a pool party. I am not a huge gambler, but a few of the guys are. I like getting in the water but get bored in a rectangle. All of the ones you mentioned will fit the bill for you.

That has not been my experience. I wonder if the lines were for a pool party. I am not a huge gambler, but a few of the guys are. I like getting in the water but get bored in a rectangle. All of the ones you mentioned will fit the bill for you.

Yea I'm not big on gambling either but at the same time while I'm in Vegas I'm gonna gamble. Just won't be but a couple hundred. Would rather spend money on other things.

• Like 1

Yea I'm not big on gambling either but at the same time while I'm in Vegas I'm gonna gamble. Just won't be but a couple hundred. Would rather spend money on other things.

The hotel really doesn't matter that much as long as you aren't staying in one of the lower ones.

The hotel really doesn't matter that much as long as you aren't staying in one of the lower ones.

Yep. Honestly, one of my favorite hotels to stay in Vegas is Ballys. I get free rooms there all the time with Caesars rewards program, and it's center strip. A room is a room in Vegas unless you're rocking a suite. I'd rather save my money in that regard and spend it at the tables, in a store, or eating some bomb ass food

Yea but if I go I want to stay somewhere more iconic. Like the bellagio, Venetian, Cesar's palace, Wynn, etc. I did check out the pools at Mandalay Bay but saw a picture of a freaking 4 hour check in line!

I also stayed at Mandalay bay last month and it was epic. The pools were the best, there is a wave pool that sends a wave every 90 seconds. Like it lifts you up on a little ride, it's awesome. The place was nice but really big. PH is pretty compact so everything is easily reachable. You can visit all of them, stay in a convenient place. Just my recc.

They have a pool and a pond....pond would be good for you,,,

I'll be drinking alone at the Pete Rose bar

come join us for the game.

come join us for the game.

I am just going to miss ya. I will be there the 14th-17th for my best friends 40th.

I am just going to miss ya. I will be there the 14th-17th for my best friends 40th.

damn.... next year

Yeah. Game starts at 5:30. We land around 2:30..... check in and head over. I think they had some decent drink specials.

I am actually going to bring a buddy too. He's a big football guy, plays the ffoozball. Carlos n Charlie's still?

It was a pleasure meeting you and your buddy for the game. both stand up guys. it was fun despite the early bird special crowd around us. Cheers!