Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

13 dead, 42 shot this weekend. That's some good shooting boys! That's about 50 thugs that need new guns now, because the ones they just used have to be replaced, they have bodies on them. Where are they going to get the new ones?

• Like 1

Wow, that is horrible. Some of these victims were just kids, doing nothing but sitting in a car... High powered, semi-auto assault rifles were used they said - possibly even AK-47s.

Speaking of which, Colorado Springs Is a heavily military town As well as the home to some huge mega churches Like Focus on the Family.Makes for a very interesting mix. Fort Carson is known to be the home I wish some of the Army's biggest dogs. Real ghetto trash And gangs and Aryan Nation thugs.

Put all of that in a big pot Mix thoroughly And you get militias.

What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

Colo Springs to Illinois is a known gun running pipeline.

Militias have no problem buying guns by the truckload And then taking the drug money From Chicago thugs To sell them the guns to kill each other off.

Wow. Gang banger as one word is censored.

No one cares about ghetto violence. No one.

The President doesn't seem to. You're right, why should we ? He cares more about the lack of fresh vegetables in Chicago than he does the abundance of fresh corpses.

• Like 1

Speaking of which, Colorado Springs Is a heavily military town As well as the home to some huge mega churches Like Focus on the Family.Makes for a very interesting mix. Fort Carson is known to be the home I wish some of the Army's biggest dogs. Real ghetto trash And gangs and Aryan Nation thugs.

Put all of that in a big pot Mix thoroughly And you get militias.

What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

Colo Springs to Illinois is a known gun running pipeline.

Militias have no problem buying guns by the truckload And then taking the drug money From Chicago thugs To sell them the guns to kill each other off.

Wow. Gang banger as one word is censored.

GangBang is a sexual term and is censored because of that I am sure.

13 dead, 42 shot this weekend. That's some good shooting boys! That's about 50 thugs that need new guns now, because the ones they just used have to be replaced, they have bodies on them. Where are they going to get the new ones?

were any of them gay?

There simply isn't enough political capital involved to justify any energy into worrying about real problems.

were any of them gay?

No but I bet they were all black, poor or gang members/gang members family.

If Obama had a son.....aw Fock it. This guy is terrified of the BLM trash so he sits on his hands. Cleaning it up would mean more black people in jail, and we can't have that. And God forbid a fed shot someone.

This sector only seems to matter in election time.

This sector only seems to matter in election time.

It does not "really" matter even then other than to pay lip service to some movement at the time.

The President doesn't seem to. You're right, why should we ? He cares more about the lack of fresh vegetables in Chicago than he does the abundance of fresh corpses.

Well said Because it is seemingly true.

I bet he probably refuses to use the term Black on Black violence too.

Local firearms dealer, why are you asking? :unsure:

I thought this was a Cubs thread

:(

No, but it's one of our great cities, and this is ridiculous. This summer should be all about the Cubs in Chicago. Nothing will happen until the Feds get involved, and that won't happen until the violence breaks out of the ghetto. And it will.

• Like 1

Local firearms dealer, why are you asking? :unsure:

Yeah, what corner is he on this week?

It does not "really" matter even then other than to pay lip service to some movement at the time.

When they are rounded them up in buses to get to the voting booth, it matters.

Yeah, what corner is he on this week?

Guess you will need to find out, since you just threw the gun.

A first aid kit vending machine might be a money maker in Chicago.

a7 - bullet wounds

b9 - stab wounds

c3 - knock out game victim

edit: dare I say someone could make a killing?

No, but it's one of our great cities, and this is ridiculous. This summer should be all about the Cubs in Chicago. Nothing will happen until the Feds get involved, and that won't happen until the violence breaks out of the ghetto. And it will.

if all the ghetto thugs shoot each other how is it going to break out of the ghetto?

if all the ghetto thugs shoot each other how is it going to break out of the ghetto?

Put cheese in the sauce

"The weekend’s mayhem brought the year’s violence to 1,789 total shot and 276 shot and killed."

Wow.

"The weekend’s mayhem brought the year’s violence to 1,789 total shot and 276 shot and killed."

Wow.

in gay clubs?

Wow.

according to stats 75% of those killed are black and 71% of the murderers are themselves black.....though chicago is only 33% black.

See, this is why I can't take you anti's seriously.

Nobody complains when a "gun-free" city is filled with violence and shootings. But you shoot 7 people with an AR15 at a college and you're all up in arms.

You're NEVER going to remove guns from Americans.

I'm sorry, but it will never happen.

So you're going to have to find another solution. And I'm guessing it needs to be soon because this is only going to get worse.

• Like 2

It took one high profile murder in NYC to turn things around. A kid named Brian Watkins, from Utah, was killed in the subway in front of his mother. They were on the way to the U.S. Open, An event that rich people go to. Let a few killings happen outside of the ghetto in Chicago amd see what happens then. It will be a different ball game. Feds involved, aggressive policing, you name it. But this will only happen when they stop worrying about BLM and thugs, who happen to be black, going to jail. It's all happened before, and it will happen again. Even David Dinkins got off his ass after the Watkins kid got killed. And he makes Obama look like Gulliiani.

Guess you will need to find out, since you just threw the gun.

Threw the gun? My point was the gun will be bought from some guy on the corner, not a gun store. The guy on the corner got the gun in another state without the same gun laws as Illinois.

Nobody complains when a "gun-free" city is filled with violence and shootings. But you shoot 7 people with an AR15 at a college and you're all up in arms.

So you're going to have to find another solution. And I'm guessing it needs to be soon because this is only going to get worse.

Which gun-free city are you referring?

Threw the gun? My point was the gun will be bought from some guy on the corner, not a gun store. The guy on the corner got the gun in another state without the same gun laws as Illinois.

Why would someone have to go to another state?

Which gun-free city are you referring?

Why would someone have to go to another state?

Because it's harder for anyone to get a gun in their state? Straw purchases, how the bulk of illegal guns make their way to the black market, are easier in the other states? And cheaper? This isn't a secret you know.

Sure you can get rid of the guns. Find someone with guns, go to prison. For years.

It would take decades sure. But it could be done.

Will it ever happen? No. Because a significant portion of our populace are self absorbed ass hats who think their right to play soldier is more important than the lives of innocents.

Wow, that is horrible. Some of these victims were just kids, doing nothing but sitting in a car... High powered, semi-auto assault rifles were used they said - possibly even AK-47s.

Sarcasm?

Honestly, I'm not sure

Maybe no one does anything about it because sometimes the trash takes itself out.

Just like Freddie Gray and Michael Brown?

Maybe no one does anything about it because sometimes the trash takes itself out.

And sometimes the trash blows into clean neighborhoods

In the last three months, I have seen TWO different videos of dudes being murdered while live streaming from their cell phone. In broad daylight.

BOTH were in Chicago.

In the last three months, I have seen TWO different videos of dudes being murdered while live streaming from their cell phone. In broad daylight.

BOTH were in Chicago.

And the federal Gov't does zip. BLM has more sway than kids catching stray bullets.

Wow.

See, this is the problem with "gun control" in Chicago. No way should they be that bad of shots. These guys NEED a gun range available to hone their skills. Disgraceful.

Sure you can get rid of the guns. Find someone with guns, go to prison. For years.

Will it ever happen? No. Because a significant portion of our populace are self absorbed ass hats who think their right to play soldier is more important than the lives of innocents.

dumb

Just like Paris, right? They have had those laws in place since the 30s and it didn't make a focking bit of difference.

How about this, you commit a crime with a gun the punishment is death or life in prison. Doesn't matter if you are an inner city black, south side hispanic or a rebel flag tattooed redneck.