Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12G1C: Now with 100% more post draft waivers.

I guess its that time.Im starting this way later than last year, ive been busy driving my baseball playing son all over the freeking universe. Kid hits a couple of home runs at a showcase and all of a sudden he's a big deal. Whatever.

Anyway, lets get this sh!t started.

I renewed the site a few weeks ago, and then mostly forgot about it. I just checked it out for the first time since tonight, and its saying we have 12 confirmed teams? Can this be possible? For the first time in 12G1C history do we not have any offseason turnover?

How about drop a post in here to confirm your confirmation. If its true, i suppose we can get on with it.....

If for some reason your return this season was confirmed erroneously, let me know so i can get on finding a replacement.,

Yahoo site

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/19757

Draft site

http://www76.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/68965#0

Last year we started the draft after preseason week 2, and it seemed to work pretty well. So, i am looking at August 23rd as the starting day of our draft.

After the draft free agents will be first come first serve. If any of you want that changed, please band together and vote it down. Otherwise complaining about it will result in the transfer of your best player to my roster.

Things to do:

1) Go find Garys email/password, as there is no chance he actually remembered it

me in

There's no way I remember my password but I'm in.

I guess its that time.Im starting this way later than last year, ive been busy driving my baseball playing son all over the freeking universe. Kid hits a couple of home runs at a showcase and all of a sudden he's a big deal. Whatever.

Anyway, lets get this sh!t started.

I renewed the site a few weeks ago, and then mostly forgot about it. I just checked it out for the first time since tonight, and its saying we have 12 confirmed teams? Can this be possible? For the first time in 12G1C history do we not have any offseason turnover?

How about drop a post in here to confirm your confirmation. If its true, i suppose we can get on with it.....

If for some reason your return this season was confirmed erroneously, let me know so i can get on finding a replacement.,

Yahoo site

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/19757

Draft site

http://www76.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/68965#0

Last year we started the draft after preseason week 2, and it seemed to work pretty well. So, i am looking at August 23rd as the starting day of our draft.

After the draft free agents will be first come first serve. If any of you want that changed, please band together and vote it down. Otherwise complaining about it will result in the transfer of your best player to my roster.

Things to do:

1) Go find Garys email/password, as there is no chance he actually remembered it

HAHA. I just saved the PM you sent me last year, so I may not have too much trouble this year. About to find out.

I am in.

Not only am I in, my new girlfriend is very interested in fantasy football. It sounds nuts, but I did mention to her that I play and she said she wants to learn on more than one occasion already, so I might let her help me with this team.

Made it to the yahoo site, but it says I need an invite to the MFL site to draft. Or, that the teams have to be set up first.

OK for the owners who have confirmed, i edited passwords and sent an email with it and the league info to the email on file from last season. If you need it sent to a different email please send me a PM

Still waiting on:

Heavyset

Voltaire

Herbavore

Official Waiting List:

1) tanatastic

I'm beginning to think that scoring adjustment from the championship game isn't coming. :(

Get ready boys... I'm coming for you!

#YearofOldMaid2.0

:pointstosky:

Tried linking the team to my account but the password is incorrect? Trying to recover it now

Edit: Got it now. What date we having the draft?

What date we having the draft?

:doh: May I suggest you read this thread.

:doh: May I suggest you read this thread.

Ah you are correct. Got overexcited :wall:

In again.

Ah you are correct. Got overexcited :wall:

Which team is yours ?

Which team is yours ?

It was Beats By Ray. I'm changing it to my normal team name of TDs and Beer.

It was Beats By Ray. I'm changing it to my normal team name of TDs and Beer.

So I was in a FF league with you last year but I only "know" you a few months. What changed ? Did you post back then ?

Serious question.

So I was in a FF league with you last year but I only "know" you a few months. What changed ? Did you post back then ?

Serious question.

Yea I posted back the. I've been here for at least two years at the GC :thumbsup:

Emails with info on the draft site sent to voltaire and herbivore at the email addy on file from last years league. If you need me to send it somelace else let me know.

Hey posty.....made up your mind yet?

Anyone seen heavyset? Wow he hasnt been active here since Sept 2015. Now im worried....

that im going to have to spend my precious time replacing him in this league.

Hey posty.....made up your mind yet?

Yeah sure, I will go again this year... I guess I can stink it up in two leagues here at FFToday...

Please add me as one of the franchises so I can link my ID to it...

Thanks...

Done,

Ill ask again.....anyone had any contact with Heavyset?

Done,

Ill ask again.....anyone had any contact with Heavyset?

Thanks, and methinks I am logged in...

Done,

Ill ask again.....anyone had any contact with Heavyset. ?

Negative.

I just sent heavyset a second email to the addy on file from last year. I'll give him a couple days to show some sign of life, and then we will move on.

Tanatastic, you might want to start warming up, you might be going in the game.....

I just sent heavyset a second email to the addy on file from last year. I'll give him a couple days to show some sign of life, and then we will move on.

Tanatastic, you might want to start warming up, you might be going in the game.....

No prob, Heavy should respond but if not ill be here. Its still only july after all.

No prob, Heavy should respond but if not ill be here. Its still only july after all.

Draft starts in 28 days.

Heavyset hasnt logged into FFT since Sept of last year. The league sent out emails when i renewed the league page in June. Frankly, I'd be shocked if he contacted me. Its a shame, because heavyset was one of our most constant owners.....consistently mediocre. I will miss the Frank Mangino avatar pic though.....

Just to catch you up to speed, its a 12 team 1 PPR league with 18 man rosters. Starting requirements are QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE(WR/TE)FLEX/K/DST.

No that isnt a type, its a WR/TE flex. Its a quirk of our league, After a while you learn to love it.

No that isnt a type, its a WR/TE flex. Its a quirk of our league, After a while you learn to love it.

:mad: