Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Hard Knocks (2016 LA Rams)

Dammit. I'll catch it later. Have to scout Todd Gurley. I have a high pick this year

Dammit. I'll catch it later. Have to scout Todd Gurley. I have a high pick this year

Haven't seen much of him in this episode. So far Goff is unimpressive. Throwing picks left and right

Haven't seen much of him in this episode. So far Goff is unimpressive. Throwing picks left and right

That's what concerns me about Gurley. Don't want him burned out by week 10

That's what concerns me about Gurley. Don't want him burned out by week 10

They are showing Gurley a bit more now. Looks good but then again there's no pads. But yea I would be concerned too. Keenum is the starter so far. From this it seems like they were saying Goff hasn't ever called plays from the huddle before. Now he's having to call them from the huddle and he just can't get it down.

They are showing Gurley a bit more now. Looks good but then again there's no pads. But yea I would be concerned too. Keenum is the starter so far. From this it seems like they were saying Goff hasn't ever called plays from the huddle before. Now he's having to call them from the huddle and he just can't get it down.

I think I would prefer Keenum then. D Johnson is looking better if I can't get OBJ or Julio

I think I would prefer Keenum then. D Johnson is looking better if I can't get OBJ or Julio

I'm interested to see what this week brings during the first preseason games. Goff should be playing some when they face the Cowboys this week

Well kickoff for the Dallas/LA game and Dallas runs it back 104 yards. Gonna be seeing that on the new episode Tuesday

That was a fun game today, though disappointed the Cowboys lost it in the 2nd half. So happy to see how well Dak Prescott looked.

That was a fun game today, though disappointed the Cowboys lost it in the 2nd half. So happy to see how well Dak Prescott looked.

Rams fans had to be thinking, "Fock, we not only took the wrong QB - we could of gotten him in the 4th round." :D
  • Like 1

Jeff fisher comes off fake to me.

Hey, it's jeff. You doing good? Hanging around town? Oh yeah? Good. Good. Okay we're going to release you. Hope everything works out. Bye!

Bill O'brien seemed way more real.

Rams fans had to be thinking, "Fock, we not only took the wrong QB - we could of gotten him in the 4th round." :D

thats what happens when there are no true 1st round QBs

Jeff fisher comes off fake to me.

Hey, it's jeff. You doing good? Hanging around town? Oh yeah? Good. Good. Okay we're going to release you. Hope everything works out. Bye!

Bill O'brien seemed way more real.

i prefer fishers style to the old.

"youve done a lot of great things for us, this was a really hard decision (no it wasnt), but we are going to let you go. it was more of a numbers game at this point and what fits with our team (you were not good enough)"

thats what happens when there are no true 1st round QBs

Agreed... When faced with that, and no superstar pass rushing end - I deal the pick and grab a extra picks.

Agreed... When faced with that, and no superstar pass rushing end - I deal the pick and grab a extra picks.

Exactly. The Titans did the smart thing here and trade away their top pick. Granted they already had a QB they still made the smart move. Hopefully Goff irons out his imperfections for the Rams because I do like the teams being more competitive since it makes for better football.

Exactly. The Titans did the smart thing here and trade away their top pick. Granted they already had a QB they still made the smart move. Hopefully Goff irons out his imperfections for the Rams because I do like the teams being more competitive since it makes for better football.

He just doesn't strike me as a franchise qb. He looks frail and his arm strength is rather blah.

He reminds me of Joey Harrington.

He just doesn't strike me as a franchise qb. He looks frail and his arm strength is rather blah.

He reminds me of Joey Harrington.

I haven't been impressed by him either. Physically and mentally he hasn't shown me he deserved to be the number 1 draft pick. He's got ALOT of work to do. Usually the number 1 should be able to go in and immediately start playing but that is definitely not going to be the case with him. At least from what I've seen

Ideally. But no one is going to trade up

Ideally. But no one is going to trade up

The Rams did, Tennessee played it right.

Not just the Rams. Eagles did the same thing.

Tennessee got lucky. Perfect storm. Rams moving back to LA. Needed to make a splash at QB.. Goff from Cal.

Tennessee got lucky. Perfect storm. Rams moving back to LA. Needed to make a splash at QB.. Goff from Cal.

And Philly? They did it too.... There's always someone with a reason to trade up - never underestimate the desperation or stupidity of the 32 in the league, there's usually 1 itching to prove it.

philly was pure stupidity.

Rams had a legit reason whether we all agreed with it or not. Just a shame for them that this draft didnt have Mariota or Winston. or Luck etc

Rams had a legit reason whether we all agreed with it or not. Just a shame for them that this draft didnt have Mariota or Winston. or Luck etc

Which is why it was smart for the Titans go give up that pick. Dumb for the Eagles and Rams to trade up for it but there's always a sucker who will take the trade

Agreed, but labeling it doesn't change the fact they did it. And next year and the year after that, and the year after that, etc.. - teams will want to move up for their own reason. The cycle never ends.

New week. New episode. Let's see how they discuss that 104 yard kick off return Dallas did to start the preseason game. Anyone watching tonight?

Did anyone notice that the first episode had bleeps when they swore,2nd episode on it was back to usual with no bleeps. :dunno:

I did not

Not sure what Goff is doing this week, but Dak just drove his team down and threw a td - on the road, against Seattle, against their 1st unit.

Not sure what Goff is doing this week, but Dak just drove his team down and threw a td - on the road, against Seattle, against their 1st unit.

Goff was making a fumble on his opening drive with the 1st unit

Good. Go out there and earn my titans another top five pick Rams. Will be the second best thing Jeff fisher ever did for the franchise.

They have the makings of a H. Walker trade.. Now it's up to them to do what Jimmy did and make it pay off.

Defensive Line Coach for the Rams just TRIES too hard. I feel uncomfortable FOR him.

He's trying to always be this badass, but he comes off like a deep-seeded closet homo.

Defensive Line Coach for the Rams just TRIES too hard. I feel uncomfortable FOR him.

He's trying to always be this badass, but he comes off like a deep-seeded closet homo.

If you're talking about Waufle, he might be the best D line coach in the NFL.

If you're talking about Waufle, he might be the best D line coach in the NFL.

He might be....but he tries WAY too hard to be this badass. It's forced and it's unauthentic.

He might be....but he tries WAY too hard to be this badass. It's forced and it's unauthentic.

I thought you were describing Rob Ryan.

the ex marine? there seems nothing forced about his persona... not in the slightest. not sure what youre watching.

are they giving him more air time because of his personality? probably but thats a HBO issue not his issue.