Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

A random thread about stupid sh1t that pisses you off

I agree. If they are chatting while ringing you up that's fine. But if they are going on when you can move along then yeah..

Fandandy, you should have advised her to paint her home dark brown. :D

:lol: Shoulda asked her if she's ever seen a black man with a sunburn and watched as she paints her house black.

I swear this house seems HOTTER!!

:lol: Shoulda asked her if she's ever seen a black man with a sunburn and watched as she paints her house black.

I swear this house seems HOTTER!!

Can size of dumb chick? :)

When I take a shower and immediately afterward realize I have to take a sh1t. :thumbsdown:

This is almost as aggravating as having to take a dumb when you're swimming

Just try to get a good wipe in that scenario. I dare ya.

As a kid I stepped on a turd at a public pool once. I was walking and felt something slick and squishy and looked and AHHHHHMOTHERFOCKER!!!!

ice cream - taking it out of the freezer and realizing it's too hard to spoon so you leave it out for a few minutes but an hour later your remember you left it out and now it's a milk shake which forces you to eat the entire pint of ice cream you never intended to eat which is now gross but you can't put it back in the freezer because it'll just be freezer burn ice melt.

Or just put the spoon or ice cream scoop under hot water for a little bit and then scoop out the ice cream...

Dark skinned people do tan and burn.

I am not dark and I too was under the impression that black people didn't get sun burns, but we do.

First you get sore skin then your skin peels off.

Ashy Larry

Or just put the spoon or ice cream scoop under hot water for a little bit and then scoop out the ice cream...

Yeah, I've done that but then you get thin melted slivers of ice cream instead of that big gob you really want.

Yeah, I've done that but then you get thin melted slivers of ice cream instead of that big gob you really want.

A popular lifehack is putting the ice cream carton in a ziplock plastic bag int he freezer. When it comes out its soft, the air seal prevents the hard freezing effect.

A popular lifehack is putting the ice cream carton in a ziplock plastic bag int he freezer. When it comes out its soft, the air seal prevents the hard freezing effect.

Really?? I'm going to try it next time!

Actually, I've learned not to thaw at room temperature.

I just put the ice cream in the refrigerator so even if I forget it's not as brutal as leaving it out on the counter.

You must not being doing it right then...

Personally I microwave it for a few seconds

The trend to replace male roles with female leads. Then the audacity of the media to try to place the blame on men for not supporting it.

I'm at the Hertz rental desk in Irvine and they are out of cars. I should have one in 15 minutes... allegedly. I feel like I'm in a Seinfeld episode. :(

• Like 1

I'm at the Hertz rental desk in Irvine and they are out of cars. I should have one in 15 minutes... allegedly. I feel like I'm in a Seinfeld episode. :(

Kinda like McDonalds being out of hamburgers.

thats really the most important part of the reservation, the holding. Anybody can just take them.

• Like 1