Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

100 Years- The Movie You Will Never See

Format for watching movies its printed on wont be around in 100 years.

If they are remotely intelligent, they will have included the devices necessary to play it with the movie itself.

Um, we can play things recorded 100 years ago. I think they will be able to figure it out

Um, we can play things recorded 100 years ago. I think they will be able to figure it out

It would take me awhile to find one of those old timey projector thingies. They arent just in everyones attic like on tv, it would be a pain and then some. But since we are smarter than we were then, in 100 from now it should be easier to dial up the proper device.

Nobody is gonna watch a movie in 100 years. ...that's gonna be like crapping in the streets nowadays. We'll probably plug our brains directly into the show

same odds of me seeing it if it was called Ghostbusters

• Like 1

Comforting to know future generations will have the opportunity to be creeped out by John Malkovich. :thumbsup:

Comforting to know future generations will have the opportunity to be creeped out by John Malkovich. :thumbsup:

:nono: according to tanatastic future generations won't understand optical storage or laser diodes.

Can we see the trailer?

Can we see the trailer?

I think it premiers during the 125th season of the Simpsons.

:nono: according to tanatastic future generations won't understand optical storage or laser diodes.

I'm not even sure that the giant, super-intelligent beetles that will have conquered Earth and enslaved mankind will be interested in human movies. :dunno: