Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I really wish HRC would come out of her coma

I have a problem with parents throwing their 15-16 year old into some kooky conversion therapy program to try to "cure" their child's homosexuality.

So, yeah, I have a problem with it.

Exactly. .doesnt work and has shown to be harmful.

But that lifetime liberal likes it.

What did Hillary flip flop on this time ? Emails ? Gay marriage ? The Clinton foundation? Does that woman not flip flop of anything? My god, what dummies her supporters are. Dumb dumb dumb.

Its like Trump supporters turn into Trump.

The guy isults his opponents with the exact things he does...too focking funny here.

Calling her a bigot and just out for votes yesterday.

I'm betting that in a few years when we get "behind the scenes" on the Trump campaign they will be a ton of instances where his campaign advisors say "Donald here's what we do here", and then he goes out and does the opposite.

Causing pain and disbelief with his staff. And of course when what he did backfires on him... BAM shiddy campaign managers you don't know wtf you doin! Your Fired!

I have a problem with parents throwing their 15-16 year old into some kooky conversion therapy program to try to "cure" their child's homosexuality.

So, yeah, I have a problem with it.

Their kids, not yours. I think it's BS too, but people have their beliefs. Should this form of "therapy" be outlawed?

Their kids, not yours. I think it's BS too, but people have their beliefs. Should this form of "therapy" be outlawed?

Therapy to try to "cure" something that the APA doesn't doesn't consider an illness? Yeah, I would like to see the practice banned, especially since it has the potential to do more harm than good. Five states already ban the practice for healthcare providers for minors. Many organizations, including the AMA and the APA, are opposed to the practice as it hasn't been proven to change sexual orientation and may cause harm.

Just because you. meaning parents of gay kids, can't accept your kid for the way he/she is, don't fock them up by forcing them to take part in some unproven bullsh1t therapy that seeks to change them so you'll feel better.

Any adult that can't accept their own sexuality is welcome to let others try to convince them that they're focked up, but leave your kids alone and let them figure it out themselves. Which they really already have, you just can't deal with it.

• Like 1

Therapy to try to "cure" something that the APA doesn't doesn't consider an illness? Yeah, I would like to see the practice banned, especially since it has the potential to do more harm than good. Five states already ban the practice for healthcare providers for minors. Many organizations, including the AMA and the APA, are opposed to the practice as it hasn't been proven to change sexual orientation and may cause harm.

Just because you. meaning parents of gay kids, can't accept your kid for the way he/she is, don't fock them up by forcing them to take part in some unproven bullsh1t therapy that seeks to change them so you'll feel better.

Any adult that can't accept their own sexuality is welcome to let others try to convince them that they're focked up, but leave your kids alone and let them figure it out themselves. Which they really already have, you just can't deal with it.

All true. But outlaw it? Isn't it a religious freedom issue?

:thumbsup:

It's child abuse.

people are born as pedophiles too, yah we shouldn't make an attempt to give troubled people therapy

Good point, but pedophilia once acted upon is illegal

people are born as pedophiles too, yah we shouldn't make an attempt to give troubled people therapy

Yes, because gay children are troubled and need some firm of therapy simply because they're gay. And since they're minors, their parents should be allowed to choose a therapy that says it can make them straight, even if it doesn't work and can potentially harm them.

And homosexuality and pedophilia are the same thing.

:rolleyes:

But if it's against someone's religion, who are we to tell parents not to partake in a legal action?

All true. But outlaw it? Isn't it a religious freedom issue?

Not when it endangers the welfare of others, particularly minors.

But if it's against someone's religion, who are we to tell parents not to partake in a legal action?

With this nonsense, we can't. Yet.

Not when it endangers the welfare of others, particularly minors.

Interesting. But you're right. Some of these religions even have worse ways of "dealing"'with homosexuality than therapy. Or so I've heard. We should tell those religious biggots they need to get with the times.

Interesting. But you're right. Some of these religions even have worse ways of "dealing"'with homosexuality than therapy. Or so I've heard. We should tell those religious biggots they need to get with the times.

You see lots of Muslims killing homosexuals in America and going unpunished for it, do you?

You see lots of Muslims killing homosexuals in America and going unpunished for it, do you?

I don't know. Very secretive those Muslims. But then again, the Muslim kid is scared shitless to come out of the closet, seeing as what that religions punishment for it is.

Yes, because gay children are troubled and need some firm of therapy simply because they're gay. And since they're minors, their parents should be allowed to choose a therapy that says it can make them straight, even if it doesn't work and can potentially harm them.

And homosexuality and pedophilia are the same thing.

:rolleyes:

yesterday's gay therapy is todays tranny therapy, is tomorrow's pedophilia therapy

its already started, the far left needs a special snowflake agenda, and now that gays have everything equal they will move on to more and more extreme issues

but anyways its nothing by hypocricy, the left will continually attack the Christian religious beliefs, while condoning Islam

yesterday's gay therapy is todays tranny therapy, is tomorrow's pedophilia therapy

its already started, the far left needs a special snowflake agenda, and now that gays have everything equal they will move on to more and more extreme issues

but anyways its nothing by hypocricy, the left will continually attack the Christian religious beliefs, while condoning Islam

Yeah, those darn gays with their desire to be equal to straight people.

I don't know. Very secretive those Muslims. But then again, the Muslim kid is scared shitless to come out of the closet, seeing as what that religions punishment for it is.

So you're talking out of your ass. Good of you to admit it.

Yeah, those darn gays with their desire to be equal to straight people.

I have no problem with gays, I have been a huge supporter of gay rights. I also don't believe that it is the governments rights to restrict every families beliefs, while telling us that Islam is cool

So you're talking out of your ass. Good of you to admit it.

Oh my bad, I thought the Muslim punishment for the sin of homosexuality was death? It says so in their rules. Am I wrong? I would think a gay Muslim kid woukd keep his mouth shut if that's the case. If it's not, please tell me what the Islamic view on homosexuals is, you seem to know.

Oh my bad, I thought the Muslim punishment for the sin of homosexuality was death? It says so in their rules. Am I wrong? I would think a gay Muslim kid woukd keep his mouth shut if that's the case. If it's not, please tell me what the Islamic view on homosexuals is, you seem to know.

Is it happening here in America? No? Then it has nothing to do with the focked up practice of conversion therapy for homosexuals that goes on here as much as you want to talk about it.

I have no problem with gays, I have been a huge supporter of gay rights. I also don't believe that it is the governments rights to restrict every families beliefs, while telling us that Islam is cool

Who's for restricting beliefs? I'm for banning parents for subjecting their children to a potentially harmful practice that doesn't work. I don't give a sh1t about anyone's religious beliefs. It just so happens that most nimrods who subscribe to this nonsense are religious.

You guys keep wanting to talk about Islam as if it has something to do with this subject. You do realize that many Islamic practices from other areas of the world are already against the law here, right?

if you don't think Sharia law goes on here, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah

in order to be the top Imam at any Mosque in the world, you are also have to be a judge for Sharia Law

and honestly I have no problem with someone not wanting their children to be gay

I honestly don't know the answer to this question and HellIfIKnow how we got here, but:

What's the latest law regarding Christian Scientists (most ironic name since Military Intelligence and Jumbo Shrimp) ability to withhold life saving medical treatment for their kids based upon religious beliefs?

...Because as abhorrent and stupid as I find perversion therapy, if that shiit is still allowed, then the therapy just legally would have to be allowed.

if you don't think Sharia law goes on here, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Utah

in order to be the top Imam at any Mosque in the world, you are also have to be a judge for Sharia Law

and honestly I have no problem with someone not wanting their children to be gay

Where is it going on? What communities in the US are being run by sharia?

And I'm not shocked at the last part at all, Captain Obvious.

I honestly don't know the answer to this question and HellIfIKnow how we got here, but:

What's the latest law regarding Christian Scientists (most ironic name since Military Intelligence and Jumbo Shrimp) ability to withhold life saving medical treatment for their kids based upon religious beliefs?

...Because as abhorrent and stupid as I find perversion therapy, if that shiit is still allowed, then the therapy just legally would have to be allowed.

kind of how I feel, there are plenty of people who want to leave things in God's hands rather than using technology. That's an acceptable stance

They are not allowed to refuse life saving treatment for minor children no matter what their religious beliefs are.

ETA In most jurisdictions this is the case unless the child is terminally ill.

Where is it going on? What communities in the US are being run by sharia?

And I'm not shocked at the last part at all, Captain Obvious.

you think we are going to know about it?

and quite frankly, if you ask a lot of gays, because I have, if they would want their kids to be gay, and they would say no

you think we are going to know about it?

and quite frankly, if you ask a lot of gays, because I have, if they would want their kids to be gay, and they would say no

Great anecdotal there. Your gay friends favor putting their kids in conversion therapy, then?

Is it happening here in America? No? Then it has nothing to do with the focked up practice of conversion therapy for homosexuals that goes on here as much as you want to talk about it.

I would say that Muslim kids being terrified of coming out of the closet is happening, more so than Christian kids, because the one has the death penalty, the other has what probably amounts to nagging.

My Mom used to put Tabasco on the top of my Dad's peemus until I hated sucking it as much as she did.

....or was that my thumb? :huh:

I would say that Muslim kids being terrified of coming out of the closet is happening, more so than Christian kids, because the one has the death penalty, the other has what probably amounts to nagging.

How many gay Muslim kids have been murdered in America over the past year?

How many Muslim kids are out of the closet? If they stay in, they live. Why would they come out?

These fockers defend the GOP platform with this because hey, its not as bad as what some muslims do elsewhere.

Holy fock the sheep that follow this crap.

What is "Not Enough?" Alex.

nobody is afraid of it taking over, but thinking that it doesn't happen at all here is naive

and no my gay friends would not put their kids in conversion therapy, neither would I

but there is not a parent in the world who doesn't want their kids to be happy, healthy, and normal as possible