Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Black Lives Matter

They found the guy who murdered two white nuns who were serving the poor (aka black) neighborhood.

Wanna guess what color he is?

Put up the number of whites killed by blacks vs. blacks killed by whites.

I focking double dare you.

The only difference? If they bittch about it - it's "social activism". If we do, it's racism.

Wanna guess how many BLM focks show up for this guy?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/27/us/man-arrested-in-killing-of-mississippi-nuns/index.html

cue Peenie:

"It's not ALL black people! But But FERGUSON!"

No one will talk about the elephant in the room because the socially engineered left do not accept or talk about facts that do not fit their paradigm.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

* When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the White rate.

* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.

* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.

* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

* Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

* Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than Whites. Hispanics are three times more likely. http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

OK....agree with the stats, but why is that true? I think the elephant in the room is the socioeconomic suppression our ancestors thought was so cool....they left us with this mess.

Would any of this be happening if these folks had access to jobs? If they had decent parenting? This runs so deeply that unwinding just feels impossible.

OK....agree with the stats, but why is that true? I think the elephant in the room is the socioeconomic suppression our ancestors thought was so cool....they left us with this mess.

Would any of this be happening if these folks had access to jobs? If they had decent parenting? This runs so deeply that unwinding just feels impossible.

White guilt.

you can only blame others for so long, before you need to start taking accountability for yourself. If only there was a black leader, like maybe a president or something that could call some people out

The problem was created by the American Government and now they are using the results to divide the county in order to remain in power.

“THE WELFARE STATE HAS DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILY”

you can only blame others for so long, before you need to start taking accountability for yourself. If only there was a black leader, like maybe a president or something that could call some people out

How about MLK. Oh that's right, they killed him and no one will make his mistake again.

On Monday, Paul Joseph Watson, citing the Black Lives Matter “guiding prinicples” page, said the racist, anti-cop organization seeks to destroy the nuclear family.

Under “Black Villages” on that page is this: “We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.”

Watson added:

The notion of collective communities being responsible for children and not parents is an idea that has been pushed by the leftist establishment before, most notably during a piece for MSNBC by Melissa Harris-Perry in which she said the notion that kids belonging to their parents was outdated.

The pledge once again serves as a reminder that the BLM movement – funded by billionaire white elitist George Soros – is a Marxist front to sabotage western values

Instead of encouraging strong parenting in the black community, which has been ravaged by the scourge of single parent households and illegitimacy, BLM is telling them that the traditional nuclear family is a bad thing and that they should relinquish control of their children.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

The worst oppressors of young black men are older black men who abandon their children.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

you can only blame others for so long, before you need to start taking accountability for yourself.

I agree 100%

The first slave ships came over in 1619. Starting then was the oppression, abuse, etc. Then just generally speaking, black people get equal rights in the 1960's, and it's probably the late 1980's before about half of white America starts actually treating black people as equals, and that's as far as we've gotten really.

So 370+ years of being treated like lesser human beings by all whites, followed by about 30 years of being treated as lesser human beings by half of whites......Do we think that's more than enough time? I mean, we gave them a sliver, right?

Just food for thought....

Generally speaking, half of white people still have a little bit of racist in them. When I say "racist", I mean that they consider black people as a whole to be inferior to whites. And they justify this by citing crime stats and getting worked up about BLM, etc, and saying "See, this is what black people are" instead of looking at our President, a couple of Secretary's of State, military generals, brain surgeons that became presidential nominees, scientists, community leaders, etc and saying "See, this is what black people are."

Then, for the sake of symmetry, half of black people don't care much for white people. They point at the white people that still consider black people to be inferior as their justification, instead of looking at the white people that consider them equals.

It's the same thing. The bad half is using the other bad half as justification. I get it and it makes sense. Does anyone disagree with what I've written so far?

Now lets take it one step deeper. If you believe it's the other races job to get better first so that your race changes it's opinion, then you are a racist. If you think of humans as equal, then philosophically you should realize this burden falls just as much on whites as blacks.

I agree 100%

The first slave ships came over in 1619. Starting then was the oppression, abuse, etc. Then just generally speaking, black people get equal rights in the 1960's, and it's probably the late 1980's before about half of white America starts actually treating black people as equals, and that's as far as we've gotten really.

So 370+ years of being treated like lesser human beings by all whites, followed by about 30 years of being treated as lesser human beings by half of whites......Do we think that's more than enough time? I mean, we gave them a sliver, right?

Reparations

Just food for thought....

Generally speaking, half of white people still have a little bit of racist in them. When I say "racist", I mean that they consider black people as a whole to be inferior to whites. And they justify this by citing crime stats and getting worked up about BLM, etc, and saying "See, this is what black people are" instead of looking at our President, a couple of Secretary's of State, military generals, brain surgeons that became presidential nominees, scientists, community leaders, etc and saying "See, this is what black people are."

Then, for the sake of symmetry, half of black people don't care much for white people. They point at the white people that still consider black people to be inferior as their justification, instead of looking at the white people that consider them equals.

It's the same thing. The bad half is using the other bad half as justification. I get it and it makes sense. Does anyone disagree with what I've written so far?

Now lets take it one step deeper. If you believe it's the other races job to get better first so that your race changes it's opinion, then you are a racist. If you think of humans as equal, then philosophically you should realize this burden falls just as much on whites as blacks.

Makes sense... I think the divide here is the end game. Talk is relatively cheap. What are the actual concrete steps to improve things. BLM believes the bar needs to be lowered on law enforcement, and actually eliminated as BLM wants to disband police departments and have the community police themselves.

There are a handful of cases where there is gross negligence by police officers that should be prosecuted, and that is being improved by these discussions. Thats the low hanging fruit. There are a handful of cases where people are resisting arrest or fighting with cops and it escalates into an avoidable fatality. That is a trickier situation as if you fight with cops you put yourself in a bad position. You want everyone to walk away alive, maybe you substantially escalate charges for resisting arrest. You don't want to embolden people to resist or do what they want during an arrest, it makes it dangerous for everyone involved.

On Monday, Paul Joseph Watson, citing the Black Lives Matter “guiding prinicples” page, said the racist, anti-cop organization seeks to destroy the nuclear family.

Under “Black Villages” on that page is this: “We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.”

Watson added:

The notion of collective communities being responsible for children and not parents is an idea that has been pushed by the leftist establishment before, most notably during a piece for MSNBC by Melissa Harris-Perry in which she said the notion that kids belonging to their parents was outdated.

The pledge once again serves as a reminder that the BLM movement – funded by billionaire white elitist George Soros – is a Marxist front to sabotage western values

Instead of encouraging strong parenting in the black community, which has been ravaged by the scourge of single parent households and illegitimacy, BLM is telling them that the traditional nuclear family is a bad thing and that they should relinquish control of their children.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

The worst oppressors of young black men are older black men who abandon their children.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Thats crazy its on the website. I don't see the nuclear family and the importance of community as mutually exclusive. one supports the other. Community can never take the place of family. Its sad they don't acknowledge the importance of family and child raising in helping to reach ones potential...

Chicago obviously never got this memo...

It's mind-boggling how these people just don't get it.... Nobody is going to take them serious until they stop cherry picking which black lives matter and which ones don't.

This is exactly why Blacks shouldn't blindly vote for Democrats. Decades of liberal policies have torn apart Black families. The women have children out of wedlock to reap the Government handouts, and those children grow up to do the same. This makes poverty spread like a cancer among Blacks.

I would just love to know how it is That somehow white forces black man to not live up to their parental responsibilities. You know sort of like Travis Henry having 9 kids by 7 different women?

I mean Many different cultures grow up poor the father manages to fulfill his responsibilities.

But I'm sure it's Whitey's fault For paying Travis Henry tens of millions of dollars That forced him to run away from his parental responsibilities.

Makes sense... I think the divide here is the end game. Talk is relatively cheap. What are the actual concrete steps to improve things. BLM believes the bar needs to be lowered on law enforcement, and actually eliminated as BLM wants to disband police departments and have the community police themselves.

There are a handful of cases where there is gross negligence by police officers that should be prosecuted, and that is being improved by these discussions. Thats the low hanging fruit. There are a handful of cases where people are resisting arrest or fighting with cops and it escalates into an avoidable fatality. That is a trickier situation as if you fight with cops you put yourself in a bad position. You want everyone to walk away alive, maybe you substantially escalate charges for resisting arrest. You don't want to embolden people to resist or do what they want during an arrest, it makes it dangerous for everyone involved.

Obviously I don't have the hard answers. But my general opinion as to what would be most productive is this: Stop telling the other race what they need to do to make things better. Focus on your own house and how it can do it's part to fix things.

I'm not trying to come off as enlightened, but I spend a reasonable amount of time thinking about this issue, and almost none of it is spent thinking about what black people need to do different.

Why? Because I can't control that, so it's wasted time. I can control what 1 white person does, and I can heavily influence a handful of other white people. And through that, I can touch a handful of black people and hope.

It's not "white guilt", as I feel no personal guilt. It's just being pragmatic.

I have always believed that environment plays a huge role in outcome. I can't imagine growing up in inner city America. I think it is extremely unfair. Every aspect. It is homelife, walking into an apartment complex at 6 years of age and passing drug dealers and gang bangers in the hallway day after day, that has to have an effect on your outcome. Going to a school that is terribly underfunded, maybe the boiler doesn't work properly and it's cold, the roof might leak, the teachers are tired, the classes have too many students, their are no computer labs, etc. You grow up in this environment for the entirety of your young life and you see this sh1t day after day and of course you slowly become like that which you see. Not all, but many. That I can understand, what I have a difficult time understanding is to continue to vote for the same party who has done nothing to better your situation.

Having grown up dirt poor I can get my mind around the frustration, but fortunately I had parents that taught me not to blame others, to get up and do something, to work and to go after what I wanted.....

I was lucky to have them, even if at the time I was sure they were azzh0les.....lol

Having grown up dirt poor I can get my mind around the frustration, but fortunately I had parents that taught me not to blame others, to get up and do something, to work and to go after what I wanted.....

I was lucky to have them, even if at the time I was sure they were azzh0les.....lol

agree

also I never judge anyone by race, but I certainly judge everyone by behavior. For example if I see a black man nicely dressed, I will give him respect immediately, but sorry if I don't treat the dude with the gold toof and his pants around his knees equally. He is inferior. Just like the 300 lb white chick wearing a half shirt.

if you want to be respected then you have to respect yourself first and present yourself as someone who deserves respect

agree

also I never judge anyone by race, but I certainly judge everyone by behavior. For example if I see a black man nicely dressed, I will give him respect immediately, but sorry if I don't treat the dude with the gold toof and his pants around his knees equally. He is inferior. Just like the 300 lb white chick wearing a half shirt.

if you want to be respected then you have to respect yourself first and present yourself as someone who deserves respect

That's not always a half shirt. Sometimes they shrink in the wash.

agree

A lot of subtle racists simply need the black guy to do a little extra to be considered equal, like dress nicely, or speak eloquently and without any accent......conversely they won't respect the white person that is 300lbs and in a half shirt.

It's subconscious. It's subtle. It's racist. I don't judge it, wish people were self aware of it.

We all judge people based on their appearance, each of us having some variety of factors we use to conduct that assessment.

That's real life, if you weren't aware before, welcome to the real world. Whether you chose to cry about it or move on is up to you.

It's subconscious. It's subtle. It's racist. I don't judge it, wish people were self aware of it.

Everyone does this. Every single person. And guess what? It's natural, it's okay. Everybody judges others based on our experiences. We judge the pretty girls differently than the ugly girls. We judge the white dude sagging pants with pit bull differently than the guy in a suit. We judge blacks and whites and old and liberal and fat and southern and Asian and republican and young and ugly. All based on our experiences.

Once you meet a person that experience changes and over time may change the "stereotype" but until then it is what the "general consensus" algorithm our brain spits out.

And that's okay. It's 100% natural.

We all judge people based on their appearance, each of us having some variety of factors we use to conduct that assessment.

That's real life, if you weren't aware before, welcome to the real world. Whether you chose to cry about it or move on is up to you.

Is that pointed at me? Of course we judge people based on what they wear, how they fix their hair, etc. That's not what I was speaking to. It's about starting points and default settings.

If you need to first "see a black man nicely dressed" to "give him respect immediately", that that means you don't respect him by default and make him earn it. Which is fine if you don't respect any person at all until they do something to earn it, no matter their race. ..........But if you tend to give benefit of the doubt to a white person until they do something negative, then that's racist.

As for the real world, yes, I am fully aware there are lots of racists out there. Some are subtle, some are not so subtle.

Easier for people like phurfur to blame race and liberals.

Is that pointed at me? Of course we judge people based on what they wear, how they fix their hair, etc. That's not what I was speaking to. It's about starting points and default settings.

If you need to first "see a black man nicely dressed" to "give him respect immediately", that that means you don't respect him by default and make him earn it. Which is fine if you don't respect any person at all until they do something to earn it, no matter their race. ..........But if you tend to give benefit of the doubt to a white person until they do something negative, then that's racist.

As for the real world, yes, I am fully aware there are lots of racists out there. Some are subtle, some are not so subtle.

No that's not what I mean. If I see any person dressed nicey I will always respect them more. This is a topic about blm so I put that in specifically. I never judge people based on their color. My first impression and prejudgment is based on how they are dressed. Trust me as a black jack dealer in San Bernardino I deal with a lot of culture and I do just fine with the thug looking guys. Cause I like Hillary prejudge them and am able to kick it into southern mode or ghetto mode. Just like 27 yr old in flat brim hat. I automatically jump t bro mode. There is no hatred behind it therefore there is no racism

The problems in the AA community rest on AA's themselves and liberals and their policies. They are the ones that have been running things there since the 60's.

Having grown up dirt poor......I had parents that taught me to get up and do something, to work and to go after what I wanted.....

Curious,why didn't your parents follow their own direction?

Bad backs. They were both injured while pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

Not directed at you.

I would suggest not using color, don't judge people by the colot of their skin, just....dont...

Now, if I see a person well dressed I have a different view of them than another person wearing dirty or poor fitting clothes.

We perceive people differently based on appearance factor and behaviors, I think racists judge them based on ethnicity.

Not sure I understand, they worked very hard...I followed their work ethic and made it work for me.

Black Lives Matter slammed the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee after a memo leaked late Wednesday seemed to show the group carefully coaching candidates on how to avoid angering the "radical" activists.

The November 2015 memo included tips like: Do not offer “support for concrete policy positions;” be sure to "lead from behind;" stick to "small" meetings; and avoid mentioning terms like "black-on-black crime."

Black Lives Matter slammed the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee after a memo leaked late Wednesday seemed to show the group carefully coaching candidates on how to avoid angering the "radical" activists.

The November 2015 memo included tips like: Do not offer “support for concrete policy positions;” be sure to "lead from behind;" stick to "small" meetings; and avoid mentioning terms like "black-on-black crime."

If they had any ballz, they'd release a statement that said all lives matter, and tell BLM to suck it. What are they going to do, vote for Trump?

If they had any ballz, they'd release a statement that said all lives matter, and tell BLM to suck it. What are they going to do, vote for Trump?

There is not a black candidate so chances are they will not vote.

It's working. The goal here is not to get black votes for Trump, but to just get them to not vote. HRC needs that black vote pretty bad, or she can kiss Ohio and Florida goodbye. Look for some extreme pandering now, even more so than usual. Forget hot sauce in a bag, this bich is gonna get a weave. Johnson 2016.