Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone watching Trump's speech?

Wake me up when a thread gets started rationally discussing a POLICY. We can go over its pros and cons, feasibility, drawbacks, possible problems intended or not.

Thats not what happens here.

We just get daily whining over petty crap none of you cared about 6 months ago. But then wonder why board Republicans dont engage with you and "Why arent you guys calling him out?!!" Thus why i said earlier you guys had like 10 straight posts of the same crying and handwringing.

Youre going to hate Trump no matter what.....so go ahead...just dont act like youre intellectually breaking some barrier because we're laughing and goading you to go on tilts in threads.

When you want to discuss a policy thats not a cry in...lemme know.

Well, see that's the thing - You kind of all over the place. First it was all-in on how bad HRC was, "meh, I don't care" to now "I'm just goading you" when I call you out fro staying in threads you claim not to care about. You're like Trump in that way - it's like nailing jello to the wall - pick a position and stick with it.

Regarding issues; You asked me in another thread to bring up what issues I disagreed with, I answered you - and got nothing in return as I recall. - But we'll put that aside for a moment, because:

Dude could have great proposed policies (he doesn't - he's about as deep as a puddle) and still be a raving loon - as evidenced in his StressConference yesterday (and the months before that). I mean yesterday he was just flat-out unhinged. And got caught in so many lies it was ridiculous. And when he wasn't lying it was stupid shiit like:

I have been briefed. And I can tell you one thing about a briefing that we're allowed to say because anybody that ever read the most basic book can say it, nuclear holocaust would be like no other.

WOW! REALLY DON? YOU'VE BEEN BRIEFED AND THE BIG SECRET YOU'RE REVEALING IS THAT NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WOULD BE BAD? WOW! Jeesus....

I mean, he was still repeating lies from the campaign ('DO YOU KNOW WHAT URANIUM IS?" uh yeah, Don, did you just learn what it was?) and biitching that the press hasn't recently reported on HRC getting a debate question ahead of time. I mean, the dude's just seriously focking weird. - So yeah, it begs for ridicule. The dude's - missing something. Focking strange as fock.

As far "didn't give a shiit six months ago - well, that's just plain wrong. I remember specifically bringing up his bullshiit about how we'd going to balance the budget that he brought up in one of the first primaries - and how even FOX owned him on that in 2 seconds - and he had no response.

So, I guess the latest take away from you is no one should take you seriously, that you don't care about the leadership of our country, but you still play in the reindeer games because you're lonely and like the attention and interraction that you don't get anywhere else. - Good to know.

Lol... can you stay in one font or type size? Haha...JfC.

I'm going to be honest I stopped reading after the first paragraph. I'm sure it was enlightening. It was long so I'm guessing you feel better about whatever you said.

Wait sorry I saw the last part about being lonely or something. This is coming from the guy with 40,000 more post than I do

Preach on.

Lol... can you stay in one font or type size? Haha...JfC.

I'm going to be honest I stopped reading after the first paragraph. I'm sure it was enlightening. It was long so I'm guessing you feel better about whatever you said.

I don't think anyone actually read it.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by cyclone24. View it anyway?

Congrats. You've joined HardToupe and Drobes.

I mean, wouldn't I be the ninny for continuing to engage you when you've admitted you're just a troll?

(Don't bother trying to answer that)

Congrats. You've joined HardToupe and Drobes.

I mean, wouldn't I be the ninny for continuing to engage you when you've admitted you're just a troll?

(Don't bother trying to answer that)

Safe space!

The streams and drinking water in coal mining states will continue to be perfectly fine.

Well if this guy says so...

And Shepard Smith speaks out...and they call for his job.

And what he said was right on the damn money.

Sad

he broke the Republican golden rule. No matter what a lying ass hole Trump is, you dare never say anything negative about him. Off with his head!!

Shonuff is such a loser. Trump shits down his throat and he gobbles it up.

Shonuff is such a loser. Trump shits down his throat and he gobbles it up.

Oh...FavreCo came over here to troll.

The left is beyond help. And I fawking love it. Unhinged is an understatement. I wish my deceased father was here to witness this. Love it.

The left is beyond help. And I fawking love it. Unhinged is an understatement. I wish my deceased father was here to witness this. Love it.

I bet you do. Must be because Trump is so honest and the media is so fake right?

Maybe you should light a candle for those affected in Sweden

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMnwYAzFR8Q

I bet you do. Must be because Trump is so honest and the media is so fake right?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2

Oh man, what a great speech. Thanks for posting it. And you don't know what's going on in Sweden? Google "rape of Sweden". Really, really sad what's happening.

They don't care...the left is "unhinged" while the right cheers on meddling by Russia, a lying president who calls the media the enemy of the people, and holds campaign rallies a month into his term while spending millions upon millions going to Florida every week and his sons jetting around the world doing the family business that he hasn't distanced himself from.

I love how the media is FAKE for just reporting all of the retarded crap he says and does. Turn on Fox during the election and all of you saw Benghazi, The Clinton Foundation, blah blah, but that's not FAKE news to Drumpf? SAD!

I love how the media is FAKE for just reporting all of the retarded crap he says and does. Turn on Fox during the election and all of you saw Benghazi, The Clinton Foundation, blah blah, but that's not FAKE news to Drumpf? SAD!

You're comparing running stories about actual events compared to prostitutes and a hotel room and National Guard being deployed to deport illegals which were not actual stories? Seriously?

What I love is how some are now Champions of Journalism all of a sudden.

So let's not try to pretend that much of televised and print media is not essentially an extension of the Democratic Party. Let's not insult each other's intelligence and try to claim otherwise. The problem I have is you never see any stories run positive about the things he's doing. It's only glomming onto any negative thing they perceive they see. That's why it's fake news.

You're comparing running stories about actual events compared to prostitutes and a hotel room and National Guard being deployed to deport illegals which were not actual stories? Seriously?

So let's not try to pretend that much of televised and print media is not essentially an extension of the Democratic Party. Let's not insult each other's intelligence and try to claim otherwise. The problem I have is you never see any stories run positive about the things he's doing. It's only glomming onto any negative thing they perceive they see. That's why it's fake news.

Dude, Mobb is the one who posted that Trump was the favorite to win the election and used evidence from when the election had already been decided to support his argument.

:lol:

Dude, Mobb is the one who posted that Trump was the favorite to win the election and used evidence from when the election had already been decided to support his argument.

Oh fock...my bad.

:)

Are you rocking thick? You asked me for a link, so I posted the first link that came up. I dont give a fock what the odds of him winning were. Furthermore, the election wasn't over at that time. Michigan, Minny, Penn and the everything west of the Mississippi weren't called at that time.

The point was that Vegas is generally right, and bookies are taking favorable bets on a Trump not making it through his first term. Every time he opens his dumb orange mouth, the odds improve.

Are you rocking thick? You asked me for a link, so I posted the first link that came up. I dont give a fock what the odds of him winning were. Furthermore, the election wasn't over at that time. Michigan, Minny, Penn and the everything west of the Mississippi weren't called at that time.

The point was that Vegas is generally right, and bookies are taking favorable bets on a Trump not making it through his first term. Every time he opens his dumb orange mouth, the odds improve.

Umm..yeah you know dang well the odds PRE elections were crap.

Ok...wanna make a bet then? Ill take he doesnt get impeached. Name your amount.

Umm..yeah you know dang well the odds PRE elections were crap.

Ok...wanna make a bet then? Ill take he doesnt get impeached. Name your amount.

I'm not saying they are 100%. In saying Vegas is generally right. That's how they make money after all.

And sure... I'll bet. I want the same odds as Bovada. 50$ bet. You pay out 90$ to me if he's impeached/resigns and I pay you 50 if he makes it through his first term.

I'm not saying they are 100%. In saying Vegas is generally right. That's how they make money after all.

And sure... I'll bet. I want the same odds as Bovada. 50$ bet. You pay out 90$ to me if he's impeached/resigns and I pay you 50 if he makes it through his first term.

Can I get in on this?

Lets make it $250

$250 you pay me when he doesn't get impeached. If he does I'll give you $500. Bet?

Just saw an interview yesterday with people in Sweden. The guy said they are getting two attacks on average a week from refugees/immigrants. Before they allowed them in, they had attacks of maybe 3 in an entire year he said.

Can I get in on this?

Lets make it $250

$250 you pay me when he doesn't get impeached. If he does I'll give you $500. Bet?

I don't want to bet a relatively significant amount on something I really don't care about. I'm not too much of a gambler, unless you count fantasy football.

I'll give you the same bet I offered cyclone though. Just to clarify... it's that he is impeached or resigns (death cancels the bet).

I don't want to bet a relatively significant amount on something I really don't care about. I'll give you the same bet I offered cyclone though. Just to clarify... it's that he is impeached or resigns (death cancels the bet).

Okay we can take the same $50 bet. Just to clarify, it has to be a successful impeachment, not just an attempt, correct? And yes death cancels the bet.

Okay we can take the same $50 bet. Just to clarify, it has to be a successful impeachment, not just an attempt, correct? And yes death cancels the bet.

Yes, he either needs to be successfully impeached or pull a Nixon. Republitard blow job impeachment attempts don't count.

ETA: for the record, I hope he isn't impeached. Our VP, Skeletor, is much more sadistic and dangerous than our snowflake president. I wouldn't be surprised if they're working behind the scenes to impeach him themselves.

Yes, he either needs to be successfully impeached or pull a Nixon. Republitard blow job impeachment attempts don't count.

Okay lock it in.

Just saw an interview yesterday with people in Sweden. The guy said they are getting two attacks on average a week from refugees/immigrants. Before they allowed them in, they had attacks of maybe 3 in an entire year he said.

That's interesting considering the terror level in Sweden has not risen in seven years.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/aRWMM/sapo-hotbilden-har-inte-andrats

Did infowars provide this "interview"?

No...your first line is quite a bit of spin. Only Buzzfeed really talked about prostitutes in a hotel room. Based on the Steele Dosier which they have been getting pretty damn close to proving at least parts of it to be true. If those were the only two that Trump ever complained about...youd have a point. But he does it with nearly every negative story. Even posted that any negative poll about him was fake. He has called actual stories fake news. And he and those in his administration have actually told fake stories themselves (Bowling Green? Sweeden?)

Its not being champions of journalism...its seeing what he is trying to do...to paint himself as the ultimate authority (despite his own lies that you all don't care about).

Its not an extension of the Democratic Party...that is pure BS spin and bias from you. If that insults your intelligence...so be it. Its insulting to other's intelligence when you just claim that to be true.

Never see positive stories about him? Sure you do. The things he has done with jobs have been positive. But what positive should they report about a campaign rally a month in to a Presidential Term? What positive should they report about the way his immigration/travel ban was rolled out and then stopped by the courts? What positive should be reported about having to force a resignation of his NSA for speaking with Russian Officials about sanctions prior to having any power?

Should they pretend things that are not necessarily positive just to make him happy?

I saw positive reports and photos of him with the grandkids. Positive stories about some of his cabinet picks like Mattis.

Lots of positive spin about the stock market...and some that are not just going to give him credit for it (and if you look back at his own quotes about the stock market under Obama and how he downplayed any gains at that time and now takes credit for them?).

What positive stories should there be cyclone?

ETA: for the record, I hope he isn't impeached. Our VP, Skeletor, is much more sadistic and dangerous than our snowflake president. I wouldn't be surprised if they're working behind the scenes to impeach him themselves.

Despite how much I disagree with Pence on social policy...Id take him over Trump any day right now. While Trump was off campaigning...Pence was in Europe doing quite well with our allies.

You don't care what the odds were then, but you do now? Since they fit your narrative? Ok, got it. Notebook updated.