Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Coolest 'customer' to ever have a gun pointed directly in his face, ever!

"Dude, I work at Jimmy Johns, my life can't get worse. Please do it"

This guy takes robbery to a whole other level.. No gloves, no attempt to shield himself from the camera - I mean seriously? His ass was prolly caught within a day.

The gun doesn't have a round chambered. The slide jammed on the round. :lol:

I don't even like when my kid points his fluorescent green and orange nerf gun at me,

I'd literally sh1t myself if someone pointed a real gun at me

I don't even like when my kid points his fluorescent green and orange nerf gun at me,

If I were the clerk and the robber was my size, I'd have tried to grab the gun there.

edit: robber is not that big.

This guy takes robbery to a whole other level.. No gloves, no attempt to shield himself from the camera - I mean seriously? His ass was prolly caught within a day.

Maybe not. They all look the same

If I were the clerk and the robber was my size, I'd have tried to grab the gun there.

edit: robber is not that big.

Bwahahahaha You're such a little pussie that you would have immediately sh!t your pants when he drew a gun. Actually, probably would have sh1t your pants the momenta a big black guy walked in. You aren't grabbing anyone's gun, cupcake. :lol:

Id figure you would be as cool as that kid.

"I am a loser and work in IT , just shoot me"

Bwahahahaha You're such a little pussie that you would have immediately sh!t your pants when he drew a gun. Actually, probably would have sh1t your pants the momenta a big black guy walked in. You aren't grabbing anyone's gun, cupcake. :lol:

:lol: Meathead continuing his internet tough guy persona.

Wazzamatter doofus? Tired of me getting the better of you?

:lol: Meathead continuing his internet tough guy persona.

Wazzamatter doofus? Tired of me getting the better of you?

I'm not playing tough guy. I'm not the guy who claimed he'd have grabbed his gun. Bwahahaha You simultaneously made 20 members laugh with that post.

Pu$$y is such a foreign concept to an a$$ eater like yourself, you can't even spell it correctly. :doh:

###### is such a foreign concept to an a$$ eater like yourself, you can't even spell it correctly. :doh:

LOL You just proved why I purposely spelled it the way I did. Because ##### doesn't have quite the same affect. Stick with me kid., I'll teach you things.

I'm not playing tough guy. I'm not the guy who claimed he'd have grabbed his gun. Bwahahaha You simultaneously made 20 members laugh with that post.

:lol:

Says the guy who would have offered to clean the guy's a$$crack if he won't shoot him.

LOL You just proved why I purposely spelled it the way I did. Because ##### doesn't have quite the same affect. Stick with me kid., I'll teach you things.

:lol: Sure thing meatwad.

:lol:

Says the guy who would have offered to clean the guy's a$$crack if he won't shoot him.

You'd have grabbed the guy's gun. Bwahahahaha Stop. My side is hurting. :clap: :lol:

The second that Moolie put that gun in my face I would have grabbed it and smashed him right in his jaw with a swift elbow. When that POS was on the ground seeing stars I would have squashed his coconut head with repeated stomps . Then had an Italian combo ready for the boys in blue when they got there. While we admired my work amd his brains seeped out of his split open head I would have made some worn out quip like "that guy had brains" . It's what you do, it's tradition.

• Like 1

That's probably the gerbil trying to get out.

Who's writing your jokes, 12th Man? You have never once posted anything even remotely clever or funny. It just makes the beatings I give you seem worse. :(

The second that Moolie put that gun in my face I would have grabbed it and smashed him right in his jaw with a swift elbow. When that POS was on the ground seeing stars I would have squashed his coconut head with repeated stomps . Then had an Italian combo ready for the boys in blue when they got there. While we admired my work amd his brains seeped out of his split open head I would have made some worn out quip like "that guy had brains" . It's what you do, it's tradition.

Another tough guy. I love the internet. :clap:

The guy who's scared of eating pussie or ass because there might be pee pee or poo poo is suddenly brave. :doh:

Much better. This is the Geek bored, man the fock up people.

Who's writing your jokes, 12th Man? You have never once posted anything even remotely clever or funny. It just makes the beatings I give you seem worse. :(

You poor misguided soul. So afraid of guns that you can't learn when they're loaded and when they're not.

That black thing that follows you around isn't dangerous; it's your shadow.

You poor misguided soul. So afraid of guns that you can't learn when they're loaded and when they're not.

That black thing that follows you around isn't dangerous; it's your shadow.

If I had been behind the counter, one look at the amount of pure muscle mass I was carrying would have made the guy abort his plan to rob the place. It would have never gotten that far.

If I had been behind the counter, my pure muscle mass would have made the guy abort his plan to rob the place. It would have never gotten that far.

He would have probably got one look at you, took pity on the human race and shot you (or attempted to).

He would have probably got one look at you, took pity on the human race and shot you (or attempted to).

You don't understand the mental impact pure physical intimidation has on a person. He would have quickly turned around.

You don't understand the mental impact pure physical intimidation has on a person. He would have quickly turned around.

He would have thought he time traveled back to the 80s into some B rated movie about a meathead from a trailer park.

He would have thought he time traveled back to the 80s into some B rated movie about a meathead from a trailer park.

Or stepped into a ring with a better looking Brock Lesnar. ;)

A gun pointed at you is scarey as fock in real life I've heard.

You obviously aren't as tough as Filthy. He'd have ripped that thing right out of the guy's hand. Probably b1tch-smacked him with it afterwards.

The chance for him to do something is when the thief leaned over the counter with the gun. That was his only chance to grab it and disarm him. Any other time the kid would have been shot and I wouldn't expect him to know that since I'm assuming the kid wasn't trained on how to disarm someone with a gun.

Still, the thief was an idiot for just letting himself be seen clear as day

The chance for him to do something is when the thief leaned over the counter with the gun. That was his only chance to grab it and disarm him. Any other time the kid would have been shot and I wouldn't expect him to know that since I'm assuming the kid wasn't trained on how to disarm someone with a gun.

Still, the thief was an idiot for just letting himself be seen clear as day

That was my point; the perp's gun is jammed as you can see the bullet jammed in the slide. So if he felt okay taking the confrontation to hand to hand, make a grab for the gun.

You obviously aren't as tough as Filthy. He'd have ripped that thing right out of the guy's hand. Probably b1tch-smacked him with it afterwards.

No, I would have cleared the jam and chambered a round. It helps if you know what the fock you're talking about. Should we discuss warehouse stocking or eating sh!t.

No, I would have cleared the jam and chambered a round. It helps if you know what the fock you're talking about. Should we discuss warehouse stocking or eating sh!t.

No, you'd have sh1t your pants and given him the money. This has been discussed already.

You're just obsessed with sh!t. You feeling hungry?

Mmmmm. Going to be a good one tonight. If you could see the texts that have been going back and forth. :music_guitarred:

Mmmmm. Going to be a good one tonight. If you could see the texts that have been going back and forth. :music_guitarred:

All kidding aside; :cheers: to anyone getting some tonight.

No one should grab the gun there. The kid could give two fecks about the money in the register, he's just a low wage employee.

It's sad that he prob knew he was going to get robbed just by seeing who walked in.