Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Coolest 'customer' to ever have a gun pointed directly in his face, ever!

Right. Because it prevented the already chambered round from ejecting. Or did I see that wrong? My eyes aren't what they used to be and I'm on my phone. :dunno:

No you had it exactly right. I was just pointing out that his left hand actually caused the jam

No you had it exactly right. I was just pointing out that his left hand actually caused the jam

Oh, gotcha.

Thought maybe the reading glasses weren't enough anymore.

:cheers:

I spotted that back with my first post hence the reason I said I might make a move to grab the gun (knowing it was jammed).

The clerk would have been fired if he made a move anyhow. Most companies tell their employees to cooperate and they fire the hero types that they believe might get someone killed the next time.

Ahh, I see. Anyone who owned a gun would be able to recognize that pretty easily?

Yeah its pretty obvious. 1st thing I noticed as well. That being said it can be cleared in about a second unless its really jacked.

Given the clerk's size and if the clerk knew the gun wasn't loaded at that point (and no danger of being shot immediately), giving up the cash was the right move.

If the clerk was CCW, this story has a much different ending I would think. ;)
  • Like 1

I'm sure it's been mentioned...but if I had a name tag, apron and was ringing up fries.....a guy coming to shoot me at work would be sweet release.

Fockin guy was probably pissed he didn't shoot him.

In my best Arnold in Predator voice..."Kill me!! I'm right here!....do it!!"

The second that Moolie put that gun in my face I would have grabbed it and smashed him right in his jaw with a swift elbow. When that POS was on the ground seeing stars I would have squashed his coconut head with repeated stomps . Then had an Italian combo ready for the boys in blue when they got there. While we admired my work amd his brains seeped out of his split open head I would have made some worn out quip like "that guy had brains" . It's what you do, it's tradition.

You a WOP ? Like me.

Staged...

I have thought about they was well.

You a WOP ? Like me.

Nah, thick headed Irishman. Half my Friends are eye-talian

thick headed Irishman.

Redundant.

No one should grab the gun there. The kid could give two fecks about the money in the register, he's just a low wage employee.

It's sad that he prob knew he was going to get robbed just by seeing who walked in.

Exactly. Why the fvck would anyone risk their life for a minimum wage job? There probably was only a couple hundred in the register. Even if the bullet is jammed, what's to prevent to robber from from clearing the chamber if you fail to disarm him? How do you know he doesn't have another weapon?

Exactly. Why the fvck would anyone risk their life for a minimum wage job? There probably was only a couple hundred in the register. Even if the bullet is jammed, what's to prevent to robber from from clearing the chamber if you fail to disarm him? How do you know he doesn't have another weapon?

Which is why I agree he made the right choice. Thief was just after the money and wasn't there to shoot anyone if he didn't have to. Just give him the money, let him leave, and you survive without any altercations. Then he can just call the police and let them handle it. The stupid move there would be to try and play hero when there was no need to

Nah, thick headed Irishman. Half my Friends are eye-talian

Half and Half

Jameson and Lasagna- not a bad combo.

Yea but you have to remember that cashier hasn't had any training on what to do and probably doesn't know any disarming techniques. Also, he probably has no clue how a gun works and is oblivious to the fact that the idiot robber jammed the gun. Still, like you said it was easier and less risky to just go ahead and give him the money. Not his money, safest option, and the thief would get caught anyway

From his vantage point, he probably doesn't know what is happening with the gun. He's probably in shock, and there is no reason in god's green earth to risk his life for a little cash.

From his vantage point, he probably doesn't know what is happening with the gun. He's probably in shock, and there is no reason in god's green earth t risk his life for a little cash.

Nope. He made the right call. Guy was just after the cash so it's best to give it to him and leave alive than try to stop him and potentially get killed

Nope. He made the right call. Guy was just after the cash so it's best to give it to him and leave alive than try to stop him and potentially get killed

'zackly Wally. :thumbsup:

He could have thrown a pot of hot coffee in his face like Brad did.

He could have thrown a pot of hot coffee in his face like Brad did.

Employee of the Month for sure.