Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

**OFFICIAL NCAA FOOTBALL**

We had some pretty sweet fights last night in the Iowa state game.

Like I said a few weeks ago. Iowa state slowly creeping into the big 12 championship game. Texas next week will pretty much decide it. Should be a great environment in Austin.

• Like 1

Officials need to grow some balls in this Michigan game. The first half ended with an Indiana player kicking the ball out of the refs hands, preventing him from spotting it for Michigan to get a final play from the 1 yard line. Now they miss the RT diving on top of Winovich while he is on the ground.

Finally called that ###### ass lineman after he commits a second cheap shot two plays later.

Michigan loses another player to a vicious targetting hit. Indiana pulling out all the dirty tricks for this one.

Nice day at Yankee stadium. ND rolled. Lots of drunks, good time. On to USC.

Nice day at Yankee stadium. ND rolled. Lots of drunks, good time. On to USC.

Heard all weej about this being the game that would cause ND some trouble..

Not so much.

Heard all weej about this being the game that would cause ND some trouble..

Not so much.

The QB for Syracuse got knocked out of the game early and the backup was horrible. ND has a couple of stud receivers and the Defense is legit. Don't know if they can hang with the Alabamas, but we will soon find out. Hopefully.

The QB for Syracuse got knocked out of the game early and the backup was horrible. ND has a couple of stud receivers and the Defense is legit. Don't know if they can hang with the Alabamas, but we will soon find out. Hopefully.

Oh, I watched. The starter played 2 series and looked like dog sh!t.

Syracuse should have beat Clemson, just not sure how after what I saw yesterday.

Jesus...why does every west Virginia fan look EXACTLY like you would think a west Virginia fan would look?

Big 12 defenses.

Can't stop the pass or run. Can't tackle or cover. A turnover by the offense is merely an accident and an actual stop on defense is a total fluke. A likely conference title to the team that gave up 700 total yards, clinched a victory by holding the opponent under 59 points, and was ranked #111 in the country in overall D even before the kickoff to tonight's game.

Oklahoma has no focking business getting that 4th spot, but will probably land it if Michigan doesn't win out. Oklahoma is not losing to Texas next week, who looked like crap today in barely beating Kansas.

Big 12 defenses.

Can't stop the pass or run. Can't tackle or cover. A turnover by the offense is merely an accident and an actual stop on defense is a total fluke. A likely conference title to the team that gave up 700 total yards, clinched a victory by holding the opponent under 59 points, and was ranked #111 in the country in overall D even before the kickoff to tonight's game.

Oklahoma has no focking business getting that 4th spot, but will probably land it if Michigan doesn't win out. Oklahoma is not losing to Texas next week, who looked like crap today in barely beating Kansas.

Yeah..watching northwestern grind out 14-10 wins is much more appealing for a conference champ participant.

OU is a top 4 team in any conference. Throw Michigan in the 12 and they wouldn't make it.

Big 12 defenses.

So Chiefs-Rams game GREAT! WVU-OU no defense...

Got it hypocrite...

Got it hypocrite...

Exactly.

And all these NFL defenses are made up from big 10 and sec players. Why can't they play defense?

Michigan getting their ASS handed to them by Ohio state. Just hope they dont put Ohio state in the top 4 after this but I know fans will demand it

Harbaugh is just a carnival barker. I've had a good laugh all week at the various idiots who thought they wouldn't sh*t their pants against OSU again. At this point being a Michigan fan is no different than being a Lions fan.

Michigan getting their ASS handed to them by Ohio state. Just hope they dont put Ohio state in the top 4 after this but I know fans will demand it

There is no chance that Ohio State jumps from 10th to 4th just by beating Michigan...

Eesh, my wife is a Wolverine. Thankfully she has transitioned more to being a Sun Devil so she isn't too upset; Territorial Cup on now. :cheers:

Would have been nice to have them in the playoffs though. :(

There is no chance that Ohio State jumps from 10th to 4th just by beating Michigan...

Of course not. Wont stop Ohio fans from whining saying they should

Of course not. Wont stop Ohio fans from whining saying they should

They whine about everything, you just get use to ignoring them...

Yeah..watching northwestern grind out 14-10 wins is much more appealing for a conference champ participant.

OU is a top 4 team in any conference. Throw Michigan in the 12 and they wouldn't make it.

Have you watched them this season?

It took a missed extra point at home two weeks ago for them to sneak by an unranked Oklahoma State team. It took them going into overtime at home two months back to beat an unranked Army team. They gave up 40 points at home last week and struggled to put away a bottom feeder like Kansas. They caught a big break in a tied game at Texas Tech when they lost their starting QB in the 2nd half. They needed two BS calls by the refs in huge spots to sneak past West Virginia last night. They looked like crap against a very overrated Texas team and needed a late rally to make that loss look closer then it really was. Again, Texas looked so bad yesterday in only beating 3-9 Kansas by 7 points. The Big 12 doesn't have any contenders this year as it did in some previous years.

They are a historically bad defensive team if you dig up the numbers. And they have only gotten worse since they fired their DC a month ago. The first AP top five team to give up 40+ points in 4 straight games since 1936. They don't have one solid quality win this season and keep squeaking by in 50 point shootouts. They deserved to make the College Football playoff last year, with a very impressive road win at Ohio State, and soundly defeated good ranked Oklahoma St and TCU teams. They have no business making it this year.....none. I promise you they will get their asses kicked if they do make it by real teams that actually game plan on defense.

A top four team in ANY conference? Please! Not in even close in 2018.

Got it hypocrite...

Never said the Big 12 games weren't very entertaining to watch. It's like playing a video game with a final score of 100-99. I enjoy the crazy fast paced action to be honest, but it won't carry over outside of the conference. Also, I believe the college playoff committee say every single week "we are about selecting the four best teams in the country" and Oklahoma simply doesn't belong in that discussion at all. For barely winning shootouts in the Big 12 conference? Nope. GMAB! OU was legit last year. They are frauds this year.

Outside of the question mark that is the undefeated yet untested UFC team, OU would lose to everyone else in the current Top 10 in a new years's six bowl game. Hell, I don't think they could beat Florida or Penn State either, whom each should be moving into the Top 10 next week.

They needed two BS calls by the refs in huge spots to sneak past West Virginia last night.

Those weren't BS calls...

Eesh, my wife is a Wolverine. Thankfully she has transitioned more to being a Sun Devil so she isn't too upset; Territorial Cup on now. :cheers:

Would have been nice to have them in the playoffs though. :(

ASU comes back from down 19 in the 4th to win by 1 in Tucson. Epic rivalry game! :banana:

Wait. Alabama plays Georgia next week? If Georgia loses, and OU beats Texas, how do they keep OU out?

OUs defense will get shredded, but theyre currently #6. Ohio State cant leapfrog that many spots and get in can they?

Great season for the Fighting Irish. On to the playoffs.

This LSU A&M game is crazy! :shocking:

A total of 84 points scored in overtime. Enough already.

Lol. Its an epidemic across the nation.

Ha I know. Just think it's funny the big 12 gets hammered for it.