Sign in to follow this  
Miami Dolphins

Dynasty League Teams Available

We're a 32 team Salary Cap/Contract League wrapping up our third season. We have a 40 player active roster limit, plus 6 man Practice Squad, and Injured Reserve (the roster limit is suspended during the off-season until just after the NFL's final cut-down day). We basically mimic the NFL as closely as we can within a 16 week season (12 week regular season, then NFL format playoffs and Super Bowl on week 16).

We use Proboards for league management and Fantrax for scoring and standings. The league has already paid for a lifetime Fantrax premium membership for all 32 teams, so there is no charge to participate. This is a very well run league with year round activity.

Teams currently available are the Bills, Bengals and Saints. Trading resumes on January 2nd, while Restricted Free Agency, Unrestricted Free Agency and our 4 round rookie draft are next summer. Now is the best time to claim a team so you can participate in off-season trading, tender your Restricted Free Agents, make your Franchise Player decision, and get ready for next summer's free agency bidding and rookie draft. It's a fair, fun, and active league with very competitive GMs. Post your email address or send me a message, and I'll get you in to the league for a closer look.

Thanks,

Miami Dolphins

One team remains. The Bills have the first overall pick in 2012(Luck, RG3 or trade down?), as well as 3 first rounders in 2013.

Last call...

I'm interested in taking a look at the scoring/rules/bylaws and if ok with all of them I'd definitely be interested in taking over the final team.

email me at suburbanhomeservices@gmail.com I rarely frequent the FFToday forums.

Thanks!

We're back to full going into the off-season... Thanks to this Forum.

We may have one more opening shortly, and we'll be replacing any GM no-shows the first of May as 2012 starts up. If anyone is interested in getting on the wait list, let me know.