Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

9/11

Bldg 7 is symbollic?

part of the World Trade Center right? It was if the thought from whoever was actually behind all of this was we will destroy these buildings but be very careful not to mess with the adjacent structures

part of the World Trade Center right? It was if the thought from whoever was actually behind all of this was we will destroy these buildings but be very careful not to mess with the adjacent structures

Jesus. You're really reaching there. šŸ˜

Ā 

I'm sure the terrorists went out of their way to protect Guido's bagel shop. Except it was damaged too. It just didn't get the Press. šŸ˜

Jesus. You're really reaching there. šŸ˜

Ā 

I'm sure the terrorists went out of their way to protect Guido's bagel shop. Except it was damaged too. It just didn't get the Press. šŸ˜

Hey bumpkin, Guido doesn't own a bagel shop, Sol does. Guido owns a deli.

Jesus. You're really reaching there.

I'm sure the terrorists went out of their way to protect Guido's bagel shop. Except it was damaged too. It just didn't get the Press.

not sure why you think any of this is funny. What could it hurt to do another investigation/report on one of the most monumental tragedies in this nation? Unless it would bring back a result you might not want to hear. Pretty sure if I had a relative impacted/killed by all of this Iā€™d want to know exactly what happened.

How desperate for a debate do you have to be to indulge this? If you're not mocking them you're doing it wrong.

Seriously.

It's pretty obvious. On Monday night, September 10th, Ed McCaffrey from the Broncos broke his leg. By All rights, I had first dibs on Eddie Royal. The only way that I couldn't get him was if they affected the servers on CBS Sportsline in New York.

Ā 

Jokes on them though. Eddie royal sucked.

Ā 

Everything else? Just a Smokescreen.

Ā 

True Story.

Same. RTSports.

I liked Christian's dad on my NY Football Giants. Had him as well - I thought that broken leg was going to ruin my Tuesday morning- turns out. :cry:

Same. RTSports.

I liked Christian's dad on my NY Football Giants. Had him as well - I thought that broken leg was going to ruin my Tuesday morning- turns out. :cry:

Yup. Crazy