nospk

Who’s drinkin tonight?

That's the correct answer. Ran out of vodka one night and threw the bacardi in. I liked it better :dunno:

Yeah if the choice is vodka or clear rum. Give me the rum. Not a vodka fan. If you are mixing it that much you can hardly tell but give me the bacardi.

Holy shiit, and I thought I was gay for drinking liqueur.

Light something on fire while drinking your sweet baby girl drink and it's not gay

Had a couple captain and cokes. Switching up to a vodka Red Bull. Hoping I can stay awake to watch Ohio State lay down an ass whooping

###### :mad:

Im in recovery. I drink with you all in spirit though. Miss drinking very much, and fall off the wagon all the time!

It's actually a Solo plastic cup, because I'm in my basement workshop. My wife has some of her friends over, so I'm down here watching the Northwestern game and hiding out.

Can sizes. :mad:

• Like 1

And if it is easier for him, I would encourage sending pics for us to determine can sizes.

Second!!!!!!

gin and diet tonic. There's this fantastic dry gin at Total Wine that is only $17 for a handle...Dover Strait Gin. Fantastic.

36B

36D

36B

Just guessing, except for the wife's.

I think Gladiators had the right idea creepshots needed.

36B

36D

36B

:cheers:

Mind asking them how much for pic for the GC? Ill buy this round. No faces needed and the wife can take a pass if she would like.

36B

36D

36B

Wait. Which is the lovely Mrs Starfish ?

gin and diet tonic. There's this fantastic dry gin at Total Wine that is only $17 for a handle...Dover Strait Gin. Fantastic.

Interesting, I may try that. I used to love gin and tonics, but haven't had one in decades. At this point I may go with a gin martini. Thanks for the rec. :cheers:

:cheers:

Mind asking them how much for pic for the GC? Ill buy this round. No faces needed and the wife can bend over for a beaver shot if she would like.

:banana:

• Like 1