Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

G.Conley you ugly bald retard

LoL keep jumping through the hoops. Good dog.

The character concern stuff around the draft is so hypocritical. If a player is talented enough, teams are going to draft him somewhere. It's just a question of how far the player will fall before someone pulls the trigger, and that has nothing to do with moral objections etc. It's all about teams making a determination about the potential benefit / player's talent versus the likelihood the player will embarrass the organization and/or get suspended or wreck his career at some point. If you're willing to draft a guy like Mixon is round 4-5 but not 1-2 that has nothing to do with being offended by what he did and everything to do with that calculus.

My two cents.

The character concern stuff around the draft is so hypocritical. If a player is talented enough, teams are going to draft him somewhere. It's just a question of how far the player will fall before someone pulls the trigger, and that has nothing to do with moral objections etc. It's all about teams making a determination about the potential benefit / player's talent versus the likelihood the player will embarrass the organization and/or get suspended or wreck his career at some point. If you're willing to draft a guy like Mixon is round 4-5 but not 1-2 that has nothing to do with being offended by what he did and everything to do with that calculus.

My two cents.

I would take Mixon in a heartbeat in the second round.

My two cents.

no different than doing a risk/return on any other player.

But as a recent example, La'el Collins went from a first round grade to undrafted

Holy crap. Our graybeard retard knows a football player's name! And I believe that response was hand typed. Good for you, pappy. That's a huge step. A moment of lucidity.

You were owned. Can't just tip your hat?

You were owned. Be a man and tip your hat your hat.

I wasn't owned. I said I'm sick of those teams getting great players at a discount because of character issues. And I said I want my team to start doing it. Plus, your sentence makes no sense. Calm down.

This is the first draft in a while where it seems people aren't sure exactly whats going to happen. Should be rather fun to watch.

Latest buzz is Browns go QB Trubisky at 1, he is from Cleveland.

I'm tired of Dallas and Cincinnati getting great players late because they don't care about character. I just want talent. I don't have top have dinner with these guys

Do you mean like Randy Gregory? These two franchises have won a combined 2 playoff games in the last 20 years.

#orangeanalyst

You were owned. Can't just tip your hat?

I wasn't owned. I said I'm sick of those teams getting great players at a discount because of character issues. And I said I want my team to start doing it. Plus, your sentence makes no sense. Calm down.

#orangeliar

If CLE is dead convinced Trubisky is a franchise qb - they should deal their lot of picks and try and to move into a spot to go and get him too... With the 12th pick in the first round (too), and 2 seconds - they could possibly work something out.. In fact, CLE has the 1st picks in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds. That has to be enticing, maybe even toss in a 1st rounder next year.

I think its going to be a crazy draft with lots of surprises.

I could see Garrett sliding to even to number 3.

OJ Howard to the Jets makes a ton of sense as they haven't had a decent TE since my the, hell, ever?

Nobody knows where the QB's are going really.

Then you have all these "questionable character" and "diluted pee" guys....

OJ Howard to the Jets makes a ton of sense as they haven't had a decent TE since my the, hell, ever?

I just can't buy into taking a TE in the top half of the first round.. There's a reason the Jets are picking 6th, I don't see a TE being the cornerstone piece to turning it around - even if his name is OJ Howard. Teams like NE, they can afford to target a 1st rounder there, but the Jets need all kinds of help... The difference between what I'd get later in a TE and Howard isn't enuff to sway me away from addressing a more important position.

Man, teams get nuts about QB's. It's like the guy who has to get laid and overlooks a lot of things and takes what's there. There was no buzz about any of these QB's coming into the draft. The kids on Clemson and ND have all the makings of really good college QB's fromwhat I saw. Neither has a special arm. My dark horse is Jim Kelly's nephew, but he's another knucklehead whose off the field nonsense is dragging him down. His injuries don't help.

I just can't buy into taking a TE in the top half of the first round.. There's a reason the Jets are picking 6th, I don't see a TE being the cornerstone piece to turning it around - even if his name is OJ Howard. Teams like NE, they can afford to target a 1st rounder there, but the Jets need all kinds of help... The difference between what I'd get later in a TE and Howard isn't enuff to sway me away from addressing a more important position.

Totally agree about taking TE's early. It's a high contact posistion with way too many injuries. Look at Eifert and Jordan Reed. They would be superstars if they could stay on the field.

Totally agree about taking TE's early. It's a high contact posistion with way too many injuries. Look at Eifert and Jordan Reed. They would be superstars if they could stay on the field.

Agreed.. Even Gronk the all world greatest TE ever - he's only good for half the time, if that.

Agreed.. Even Gronk the all world greatest TE ever - he's only good for half the time, if that.

Witten is the freak. He actually blocks, not like a lot of others, and stays on the field. I hate him but I respect the hell out of him. Part of me wants him gone, but another part of me hopes he sticks around a few more years.

Witten is the freak. He actually blocks, not like a lot of others, and stays on the field. I hate him but I respect the hell out of him. Part of me wants him gone, but another part of me hopes he sticks around a few more years.

I will never understand how a 6'6", slow ass, white dude can constantly find ways to be open.

I will never understand how a 6'6", slow ass, white dude can constantly find ways to be open.

I think it's because he blocks down so often that when he sells that on his receiving routes the LB's and safety's back off him and go to their second read. I've seen many a giant fall for it, especially by the goal line.

As an Eagles fan, this guy has given me fits more times than I care to admit. Every single reception he's ever had I've said the same thing in my head..."I could cover that turtle. How is he getting open" lol

As an Eagles fan, this guy has given me fits more times than I care to admit. Every single reception he's ever had I've said the same thing in my head..."I could cover that turtle. How is he getting open" lol

No you couldn't...

As an Eagles fan, my team has never won a super bowl, and the overwhelming majority of my fellow fans are sloven dirtbags that can't behave themselves like decent human beings. lol

No you couldn't...

I think that might have been my point, idiot. He gets open against NFL defenders. So focking stupid. :doh:

I think that might have been my point, idiot. He gets open against NFL defenders. So focking stupid. :doh:

More 2nd grade logic from our resident America hater.

I have no doubts the Cowboys are going to have a guy fall to them because of charachter issues. So many idiots did themselves in this year.

This is the first draft in a while where it seems people aren't sure exactly whats going to happen. Should be rather fun to watch.

No its not.

I have no doubts the Cowboys are going to have a guy fall to them because of charachter issues. So many idiots did themselves in this year.

I hope he can rush the damn qb.

"With the 22nd overall pick of the 2017 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select..... 'The best QB available because Tannehill is a flaming piece of crap.'"

Five full seasons later and their sticking with him. Draft night is already a nightmare. :mellow:

I want my Titans to take Howard, even though we already have walker. We need weapons for mariota. But we also are in two tight formations much of the time. I think he would help everything we do.

My dream draft is for the titans to trade back to twelve for the 33rd pick. Take Howard and ross, then Conley in round two.

Are we posting reactions here in the **Official Tread" ?

Lol. Goodell called philly out. I love it.

Bro he actually made me laugh with that lol

Surprise surprise! Mitchell Trubisky is going To Chicago

JEEEEEESSSSUUUUSSS Fock

Have to be kidding me.