Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

DB Survivor Contest - 2013

We're happy to announce the annual Draft Buddy Survivor Contest is live! This is your chance to win $2,500. This is a contest for Draft Buddy customers only, so head on over to the Survivor Pool, join by making your Week 1 pick, and stake your claim at the $2,500 prize.

Go ahead and get your pick in early so you don't forget. You can go back and edit your pick as often as you like right up to the deadline, which is Sunday, 1:00pm Eastern (Sunday kickoff) of Week 1. Of course if you want to pick the winner of the Thursday opener, that pick needs to be in by Thursday kickoff.

Good luck!

MK

Ok I'm still in it, I can see my past 2 weeks picks and green checks but I cant make any future picks? Is it too soon to get in week 3 picks?

Hi

I'm having trouble finding where to set my choice for this week ( week 4) . I can get to the page but it isnt clilckable. yes I am logged in. I can see my players in myfftoday, which I use every week. thanks. I'd like Denver

ps. I like football but dont eat,drink,sleep it. the draft buddy has allowed me to win our 12 team league twice in the last 5 years, and win my division one of the other years. I'm the only guy with a laptop at our dinosaur draft :)