Sign in to follow this  
Herbivore

Parking Violation

Also, I never said anything about how your wife looks. Congrats on having a hot one. I'll need to see nekkid pics in order to determine if you're telling the truth about her being hotter than anything I've ever pulled though.

I can attest that she is hot. :cheers:

Cmon man... I'm trying to get nekkid pics... pretty sure he was about to fall for it.

Cmon man... I'm trying to get nekkid pics... pretty sure he was about to fall for it.

I will send some next time I visit her.

:lol: :lol: guy who called me interent tough guy just threw out my wife is hotter than yours :lol: . doesn't get any dooshier than that. pulling your car up and waiting in front of a lowe's type store is a grade A lazy focking doosh move no matter how you slice it. pretty simple really.

You and your logic are idiotic. What's dooshy is barging into a thread calling people names and insulting a guy's wife because your limited intelligence doesn't allow you to form a civil, coherent argument to support your position. Embellishing the other guy's argument with your own strawmen is indicative of the same. Your inability to grasp the concept that it's entirely possible to park against the curb without ever blocking traffic, vehicular or pedestrian, seals it. You sir, are a moron.

Now, right about now you're probably thinking to yourself "Now who is calling people names!?" Yes, I am insulting you now because you've earned it.

Also,I never specifically mentioned your wife. I said my wife is hotter than anything you've ever pulled. Apparently, your wife is the only thing you've ever pulled. Condolences.

• Like 1

Whoa... you're the a-hole here, guy. You're the one who's parking like a knob where you shouldn't. The fact that everyone has come in here and said you're wrong should be a sign.

Also, I never said anything about how your wife looks. Congrats on having a hot one. I'll need to see nekkid pics in order to determine if you're telling the truth about her being hotter than anything I've ever pulled though.

STOPPING! I'm the one stopping like a knob where I shouldn't.

What are you people, on dope? :wall:

:cheers:

Waitaminute :huh:

Whoa... you're the a-hole here, guy. You're the one who's parking like a knob where you shouldn't. The fact that everyone has come in here and said you're wrong should be a sign.

You're not alone here 5 Points. I mostly do this at a Walmart, but its one way up in Maine, and its usually pretty late. There are also way too many handi spots there. The libertarian in me says this fine, just don't be an annoyance.
  • Like 1

Well, since its “mostly” only at a WalMart “way up” in Maine “pretty late” at night then its perfectly fine. Shoulda said that at the beginning! I thought it was during the day somewhere else.

I'm in neutral waitiiing

So why don't you tow me?

You're not alone here 5 Points. I mostly do this at a Walmart, but its one way up in Maine, and its usually pretty late. There are also way too many handi spots there. The libertarian in me says this fine, just don't be an annoyance.

Glad to see I'm not the only one around here with some common sense.
  • Like 1

Glad to see I'm not the only one around here with some common sense.

But apparently I'm the only one around here who doesn't have any nekkid pics of my wife. :(

You and your logic are idiotic. What's dooshy is barging into a thread calling people names and insulting a guy's wife because your limited intelligence doesn't allow you to form a civil, coherent argument to support your position. Embellishing the other guy's argument with your own strawmen is indicative of the same. Your inability to grasp the concept that it's entirely possible to park against the curb without ever blocking traffic, vehicular or pedestrian, seals it. You sir, are a moron.

Now, right about now you're probably thinking to yourself "Now who is calling people names!?" Yes, I am insulting you now because you've earned it.

Also,I never specifically mentioned your wife. I said my wife is hotter than anything you've ever pulled. Apparently, your wife is the only thing you've ever pulled. Condolences.

holy psychopath. i apologize. i didnt realize i was dealing with some type of special person. good luck with being a doosh blocking traffic in front of businesses

holy psychopath. i apologize. i didnt realize i was dealing with some type of special person. good luck with being a doosh blocking traffic in front of businesses

Don't apologize to me, apologize to your wife. She has to live with your retarded ass.

Well, I ran out of gas driving around the parking lot today. Left it in drive in the middle of the aisle.

On a positive note, I ran over an old hag. Honked at her for taking her sweet asss time walking out of the store. She gave me the finger. I took that as a green light to take her out. I feared for my life.

Don't apologize to me, apologize to your wife. She has to live with your retarded ass.

I hope I block porkbutt in the future

• Like 1

I hope I block porkbutt in the future

you and all the other crack addicts. my father had a store in the ghetto of philly i worked at. you should have seen all the welfare losers who would pull right in front to run in. no regard for anyone but themselves.

says the moron who even admitted that his hot wife thinks hes retarded for doing it

I applaud you 5-Points. Reminds me of myself the way I do things and argue my points. Keep up the good fight!

• Like 1

A Walmart way up in Maine, late at night. That's one of those rings of hell Dante wrote about, right?

Amazing what they're doing with Chondrolaryngoplasty

These days.

How do you like your steak cooked?

How do you like your steak cooked?

Medium Rare

I applaud you 5-Points. Reminds me of myself the way I do things and argue my points. Keep up the good fight!

It's easy when you're right. ;)

What were you right about exactly? :dunno:

That it isn't a Parking Violation because if you're in your car your stopped not parked according to the law. Among other things.

That it isn't a Parking Violation because if you're in your car your stopped not parked according to the law. Among other things.

Except that you were wrong about that - whether you are parked or stopped (semantics) doesn't matter and neither does it matter whether the vehicle is attended or unattended when you are in a fire lane in CA.

Except that you were wrong about that - whether you are parked or stopped (semantics) doesn't matter and neither does it matter whether the vehicle is attended or unattended when you are in a fire lane in CA.

Isn't the whole state kind of a fire lane? The only thing not in flames there is Clint Eastwood.

Wrong.

• No parking signs rely on the distinction between parking and stopping. In California and most other states and cities, parking means leaving your car, while standing means moving goods around, and stopping just means not moving your car.

Here's the link for a second time.

https://www.myparkingsign.com/MPS/No-Parking-No-Standing-No-Stopping.aspx

5 Points - you quoted some page that talks about no parking signs. We are talking about a fire lane. So, I went to the actual statute from California Law, which states (note the bolded):

Vehicle Code - VEH

DIVISION 11. RULES OF THE ROAD [21000 - 23336] ( Division 11 enacted by Stats. 1959, Ch. 3. )

CHAPTER 9. Stopping, Standing, and Parking [22500 - 22526] ( Chapter 9 enacted by Stats. 1959, Ch. 3. )

In addition to Section 22500, no person shall stop, park, or leave standing any vehicle, whether attended or unattended, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the directions of a peace officer or official traffic control device along the edge of any highway, at any curb, or in any location in a publicly or privately owned or operated off-street parking facility, designated as a fire lane by the fire department or fire district with jurisdiction over the area in which the place is located.

The designation shall be indicated (1) by a sign posted immediately adjacent to, and visible from, the designated place clearly stating in letters not less than one inch in height that the place is a fire lane, (2) by outlining or painting the place in red and, in contrasting color, marking the place with the words “FIRE LANE”, which are clearly visible from a vehicle, or (3) by a red curb or red paint on the edge of the roadway upon which is clearly marked the words “FIRE LANE”.

(Amended by Stats. 1984, Ch. 129, Sec. 1. Effective May 21, 1984.)

5 Points - you quoted some page that talks about no parking signs. We are talking about a fire lane. So, I went to the actual statute from California Law, which states (note the bolded):

he's a little slow on the uptake.

im not talking about an empty parking lot in maine in middle of the night, or a 7-eleven for a slurpee. but a semi-busy lowes or walmart. if you pull up to front and wait - YOU ARE A DOOOSHBAG LAZY FOCK. no ifs ands or buts. i see degenrates do this constantly. and pretty sure it's against the law.

now i've pulled up and dropped someone off...but i pull around to empty place in lot in the meantime and wait for them to come out and then go pick up.

Your link mentions both stopping and parking because they are different violations. Which violation you've committed is determined based on whether you're in your car or you've left your car.

My link breaks it down and hyperlinks to the CA statute as well.

Your link mentions both stopping and parking because they are different violations. Which violation you've committed is determined based on whether you're in your car or you've left your car.

My link breaks it down and hyperlinks to the CA statute as well.

No it doesn't. In the case of that statute that I quoted, you are in violation regardless if you are "parked" or "stopped" and regardless of whether the vehicle is attended or not because it is in a fire lane.

No it doesn't. In the case of that statute that I quoted, you are in violation regardless if you are "parked" or "stopped" and regardless of whether the vehicle is attended or not.

Both stopping and parking are prohibited in a fire lane. They wouldn't list both if there wasn't a difference.

Is there a go fuc me page where if we gather enough money we can actually pay the OP to Peenie this thread?