Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Melania gives Donald 'The Heisman' in front of the world *she did it again*

keep licking his ass

And You keep pumping Trump's love juice down your throat.

Hey, the guy brags about all the random pvssy he grabs, I'd be pretty hesitant about touching his hands too...

Hey, the guy brags about all the random pvssy he grabs, I'd be pretty hesitant about touching his hands too...

I just think it's hilarious that Mr Pussygrab can't even get his wife to hold his hand. Lol

How many non Melania chicks do we think Trump has nailed since being sworn in? My guess is 3.

And I'm not even holding this against him really. Just funny.

How many non Melania chicks do we think Trump has nailed since being sworn in? My guess is 3.

I highly highly doubt that

I highly highly doubt that

Well...we know he has cheated on her plenty before.... We know she lives in a different city. ...We know his level of fame has increased times 100 and woman love fame....we know he doesn't think the rules apply to him in any way....and we know via his twitter profile that he is usually awake at 3am.

Just sayin

Well...we know he has cheated on her plenty before.... We know she lives in a different city. ...We know his level of fame has increased times 100 and woman love fame....we know he doesn't think the rules apply to him in any way....and we know via his twitter profile that he is usually awake at 3am.

Just sayin

I know all of that is true. But other than wanting his money, why would any woman want him? Especially now that he's 70 years old and disgustingly fat. It's one thing if they just had to close their eyes and have sex with him and would get part of his fortune. But what would they possibly be getting out of being naked with that guy? Do you think there's a woman on this planet that thinks he's attractive at this point?

I know all of that is true. But other than wanting his money, why would any woman want him? Especially now that he's 70 years old and disgustingly fat. It's one thing if they just had to close their eyes and have sex with him and would get part of his fortune. But what would they possibly be getting out of being naked with that guy? Do you think there's a woman on this planet that thinks he's attractive at this point?

Yes. Power is the greatest female aphrodisiac in the world. In title, he is the most powerful person in the world.

Yes. Power is the greatest female aphrodisiac in the world. In title, he is the most powerful person in the world.

Yep. Not to mention the fact that they could sell said story to a tabloid for lots of money.

Maybe even end up with their own clothing line like Monica did. (Didn't she make handbags or some sh!t?)

It don't take much opportunity to get a slut to be a slut.

While that was hilarious. I clicked on the chick who posted that on Twitter. She's CNN's Director of Breaking News (Digital). Her twitter feed is a liberal mashup. CNN isn't even hiding it anymore.

While that was hilarious. I clicked on the chick who posted that on Twitter. She's CNN's Director of Breaking News (Digital). Her twitter feed is a liberal mashup. CNN isn't even hiding it anymore.

Agreed. CNN probably hasn't been this ridiculously biased since their unfair coverage of General Zod back in 81.

Who Cares? It's the video we're laughing at. The fact that it was a CNN employee that posted it doesn't make it any less hilarious that Trump can't even get his wife to hold his hand

Who Cares? It's the video we're laughing at. The fact that it was a CNN employee that posted it doesn't make it any less hilarious that Trump can't even get his wife to hold his hand

I said it was funny.

I'm just glad CNN has finally come out the closet. It's one reason I didn't mind FoxNews. They owned being right of center. Everybody knew where they stood.

The one good thing this dumfock Trump Presidency has done is bring the liberal wolves out of their sheeps clothing.

Bout time.

• Like 1

I said it was funny.

I'm just glad CNN has finally come out the closet. It's one reason I didn't mind FoxNews. They owned being right of center. Everybody knew where they stood.

The one good thing this dumfock Trump Presidency has done is bring the liberal wolves out of their sheeps clothing.

Bout time.

I'm not going to debate CNN one way or another.....but this idea that despising everything Trump stands for as a human being makes one a liberal....well that sort of thinking is why we are so divided.

Why can't a person or organization just think he is a vial creature?

I'm not going to debate CNN one way or another.....but this idea that despising everything Trump stands for as a human being makes one a liberal....well that sort of thinking is why we are so divided.

This. He isn't a republican. Or a democrat. He's a loathsome piece of sh!t. As was his opponent, and damn near all the membership of congress, both parties.

Serious question: Do you believe that the media or any person or organization would consider Hillary a vial creature? And their opinions be valid considering the current climate? And would they be ok to just "think that"?

There are guys with power and money more disgusting than Trump pulling dimes whenever they want. He is one of the richest men, and he is the most powerful in this country. That is kitty litter to a lot of women. Hell some bored wimmens here admitted that money is straight up hot. It's the same as a chick having a nice ass or rack for us guys.

I think he is a complete and utter clown. However, I am happy he's president. 1. Hillary was the other option. 2. It's making liberals even moonbattier.

Serious question: Do you believe that the media or any person or organization would consider Hillary a vial creature? And their opinions be valid considering the current climate? And would they be ok to just "think that"?

Yes, someone could consider Hillary a vial creature and not necessarily be a Conservative. We've known her for 25 years and there have been numerous scandals, etc. These 2 candidates defied previous norms.

I hope not. If word gets out that he gets a blowjob from an intern, that's a high crime and misdemeanor to which his party will impeach him.

I hope not. If word gets out that he gets a blowjob from an intern, that's a high crime and misdemeanor to which his party will impeach him.

Now THAT would finally be a real crime. ROFL

Trump is the kind of loathsome, disgusting, vile creep that makes me feel bad for hookers.

He's a complete slob, gross in every way.

money or not, having to touch him must be horrifying.

I think he is a complete and utter clown. However, I am happy he's president. 1. Hillary was the other option. 2. It's making liberals even moonbattier.

This guy gets it.

3. The liberal media that we've suspected (CNN namely) has officially come out the closet.

If nothing else these three things are Trump wins.

While I wasn't happy at the time, I can honestly say I'm now happy he won.

1. This is way more fun.

2. HC would have been scandal ridden as well, but she probably gets away with it and we just keep going as we always have. But Trump, impeachment, espionage, treason? In the wash, the question of how we ever got here will possibly be addressed. At which point the whole country may actually consider someone more middle of the road.

3. This is way more fun.

This is way more fun. Like sitting on a copy machine with your bare ass when they first came out and making thirty copies and putting them everywhere around the office. You knew eventually you'd get busted, butt you didn't fawking care how. Pisseed a few off. Made some laugh. Made some cringe. Broke the glass and reset button cause your ass exceeded maximum weight limit. IBM became a whole different acryonmn around the water cooler. Too much fun.

For focks sake guys, its vile, not vial.

I let it go the first couple times but it's killing me. A vial is a small glass bottle.

"Drinking a vial of semen would be vile," he shuddered.

For focks sake guys, its vile, not vial.

I let it go the first couple times but it's killing me. A vial is a small glass bottle.

"Drinking a vial of semen would be vile," he shuddered.

You're just in denile.

Drinking a vial of semen would be vile,

My only comeback to you correctly pointing out my grammatical mistake is "You'd know."

I just think it's hilarious that Mr Pussygrab can't even get his wife to hold his hand. Lol

:first: