Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Montana Candidate Body Slams UK Reporter

And if you vote on Thursday to send me to Washington, I'll fight for you with the same ferocity!

Fock yeah I'd vote for that guy.

Told that focker 3 times to get out of my face and he refused. He got a little choke slam... sorry not sorry.

:thumbsup:

And if you vote on Thursday to send me to Washington, I'll fight for you with the same ferocity!

Fock yeah I'd vote for that guy.

Told that focker 3 times to get out of my face and he refused. He got a little choke slam... sorry not sorry.

The poor snowflake, triggered by that mean reporter asking budget questions on the night of his congressional election. The nerve of that guy. He clearly had no choice but to lash out violently. Campaign events are supposed to be safe spaces. :(

The poor snowflake, triggered by that mean reporter asking budget questions on the night of his congressional election. The nerve of that guy. He clearly had no choice but to lash out violently. Campaign events are supposed to be safe spaces. :(

You've clearly never had someone in your face who needed a chokeslam.

:doublethumbsup:

You've clearly never had someone in your face who needed a chokeslam.

a guy asking about the just-released CBO report qualifies? There are ways to say no comment. Or simply say it just came out today and I haven't had a chance to review it. He obviously acted like an ass hole. Doesn't appear to have the temperament to hold office

Good...hope he gets elected. Fock that smarmy reporter.

You see where precious needed an ambulance? Go figure....liberal media hack is a candy ass....who woulda guessed.

You see where precious needed an ambulance? Go figure....liberal media hack is a candy ass....who woulda guessed.

You know, this ridiculous macho overcompensation by the right is really going quite a bit too far...

They're going to need to call another special election to replace this guy.

Puzzy reporter starts crying about his glasses instead of going back at the guy. Sorry dork, don't be pushy and talk shite if you can't handle some pushback. Both a-holes

You know, this ridiculous macho overcompensation by the right is really going quite a bit too far...

Yeah, I am not understanding the condoning of the violence. We don't want our elected officials choke slamming people who ask questions about things that official might have to vote on.

If you don't want to answer, walk away. If the reporter is trespassing, have him removed, but you don't assault the guy.

So let's flip it. If the reporter asks the question and Gianforte refuses to answer, would you have supported the reporter chokeslamming Gianforte?

Predictable as ever...the Trump guys support assault if they don't like the question.

Biggest bunch of snowflakes ever.

Yeah, I am not understanding the condoning of the violence. We don't want our elected officials choke slamming people who ask questions about things that official might have to vote on.

If you don't want to answer, walk away. If the reporter is trespassing, have him removed, but you don't assault the guy.

And from the same group thatbwhines freedom of speech when some morons get rowdy protesting Milo.

And from the same group thatbwhines freedom of speech when some morons get rowdy protesting Milo.

Isn't he condemning violence both times? no?

Isn't he condemning violence both times? no?

I'm talking about the Trump crew

Video?

Eyewitnesses aren't good enough when paired with audio of the attack itself?

Pretty sure a court of law will convict with a lot less

Eyewitnesses aren't good enough when paired with audio of the attack itself?

Pretty sure a court of law will convict with a lot less

I'm having a hard time believing anything from the MSM unless there is video.

it wouldn't make a difference. You heard the audio and don't think there's a problem. Tje video would be exactly the same. And you'd say exactly the same. Not one single Trumptard has said they had a problem with the assault. If a Democrat had bodyslammed a reporter, he'd be the devil.

I fully love how the beta male liberals on this board really care about this reporter suddenly.

Sure you do....sure you do.

Snowflakes/betas/cucks blaming it on Trump. Pathetic.

I fully love how the beta male liberals on this board really care about this reporter suddenly.

I don't think people are commenting because they care about the reporter. It is more condemning the candidate. I figured you could see the difference.

I dont care about this reporter, personally. I care about the continued attack by the right on the first amendment. And their attempt to convince their sheep that the media is the enemy. It's very nazi like. Trying to control and suppress what the public knows.

Reporter gets manhandled by a GOP candidate, liberals cry to the heavens. Mentally challenged white kid in Chicago is kidnapped, held captive and tortured because the animals that did it don't like Trump, crickets.

I dont care about this reporter, personally. I care about the continued attack by the right on the first amendment. And their attempt to convince their sheep that the media is the enemy. It's very nazi like. Trying to control and suppress what the public knows.

LMAO....the left..complaining about first amendment issues.

Hhoooollleeee Fock.

it wouldn't make a difference. You heard the audio and don't think there's a problem. Tje video would be exactly the same. And you'd say exactly the same. Not one single Trumptard has said they had a problem with the assault. If a Democrat had bodyslammed a reporter, he'd be the devil.

I didn't look or hear a thing. I came to this thread hoping to see a video.

Reporter gets manhandled by a GOP candidate, liberals cry to the heavens. Mentally challenged white kid in Chicago is kidnapped, held captive and tortured because the animals that did it don't like Trump, crickets.

When the animals in Chicago are running for Congress, let me know. I hold Congressional candidates to a higher standard than the messed up folks in Chicago.

Because you are an idiot.

Even Foxs people were witnesses.

When the animals in Chicago are running for Congress, let me know. I hold Congressional candidates to a higher standard than the messed up folks in Chicago.

Of course, but the severity of the crimes is vast. Let me know when shoving a grown man is on par with kidnapping and torture.

Hhoooollleeee Fock.

It's like they are Fockin goldfish, can't remember past the last 24 hours.

Hhoooollleeee Fock.

well duh. The right cries about how there can be no change in gun laws because of the sacred 2nd amendment, but then wants you do away with the first amendment.

safe to say nobody gives a shiit what a troll like you thinks.

This candidate violently assaults this guy and it's the reporters fault.

Of course it is, the Right is the tolerant and peaceful party. :rolleyes:

You prolly would of heard Hannity talk about it. You know, had he not been sent on "vacation" for spreading fake news.

Of course, but the severity of the crimes is vast. Let me know when shoving a grown man is on par with kidnapping and torture.

I missed your post on the kid in Chicago. Probably lost with all of the other threads about the morally bankrupt people committing heinous crimes. Sorry, but there is a ton of it.

A Congressional candidate body slamming a reporter on the eve of the election is not exactly common and worthy of a comment. Just because I condemn the actions in Montana does not mean that I ignore other wrongs. They can be addressed separately.

Hhoooollleeee Fock.

They're sneaky little focks. They'll do and say anything to support their misguided view of the world.

I missed your post on the kid in Chicago. Probably lost with all of the other threads about the morally bankrupt people committing heinous crimes. Sorry, but there is a ton of it.

A Congressional candidate body slamming a reporter on the eve of the election is not exactly common and worthy of a comment. Just because I condemn the actions in Montana does not mean that I ignore other wrongs. They can be addressed separately.

It's all in the political spectrum, right? My side vs your side and all that? My point is that linking this to Trump rings hollow when what occurred in Chicago isn't linked to the left.