• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 bobby heenan

bobby heenan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:13 AM

does kerryon johnson now sort of creep up into guices ADP spot? or at least close?

i know detroit throws the ball...but they are starving for a 3 down back...and hes the only one there thats close to suited for it

#42 cousinal111

cousinal111

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:49 AM

does kerryon johnson now sort of creep up into guices ADP spot? or at least close?

i know detroit throws the ball...but they are starving for a 3 down back...and hes the only one there thats close to suited for it

If he was a Redskin, heck yeah! I'm still eyeing him but I expect his ADP to start moving for sure.
Cousins
Zeke, Powell, Woodhead, Darkwa
M. Thomas, TY, Landry, Robbie
Engram

#43 AintNoStoppinMeNow

AintNoStoppinMeNow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:23 PM

David Johnson picking up right where he left off. Would not hesitate at all to draft him inside the top four picks. 

#44 R8RMick

R8RMick

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:31 AM

I'm reading that Guice  left with a knee injury.   Severity unknown.

And this is the most relevant post in the entire thread. Injuries are the only factor of significant worth in pre-season.

"The floggings will continue until morale improves..."

#45 stonewall

stonewall

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:37 AM

And this is the most relevant post in the entire thread. Injuries are the only factor of significant worth in pre-season.

In general, perhaps. But for guys that played/know football, it can be invaluable in evaluating unknown players. 

I feel my football knowledge is vastly superior to my opponents. I also am just in general, a smarter person. These two things should allow me a huge advantage. But I've yet to be truly dominant.