Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

most twisted night ever.

I don't even know what alt-right is. Sounds like gay conservatives.

you should educate yourself

you should educate yourself

Why? I'm not interested in a movement. I think for myself

#GreyMatterMatters

:lol:

This thread has me wondering if Im the only one who misses GFIAFP?

Yes

So, I'm done.It was bad enough with Giants fan and recliner pilot. Then magnificent blowhard showed up, Who's actually an alias of mmbeer, But there is genuinely nothing redeeming, nor funny Nor Interesting About this Board of trolls anymore.

Tantastic posts are perfect example of everything that is wrong with this god damn bored.Instead of sympathy Or empathy, He thinks he's a god damn genius because of Google Earth. Which is most likely the most flawed f****** Application in the world.

But, I am not going to debate it, I am just done. As are most of the funny, interesting, Legitimate, And intelligent posters who have left this board in droves Over the last few years.

To guys like Parrot and Others of his kind, Best of luck. But this place has become The dregs of the Internet. The worst of the worst. It is no longer redeeming, Nor funny, nor interesting. So I'm gone.

As you all know, Many have left this board With far less fanfare, But honestly, There's just no longer any reason to be here.Enjoy your time With Giants fan, Recliner pilot And magnificent blow hard.

Peace.

Lol

There you go. You finally Adam Dale you after all this time. And oh yeah, I must clearly Be Giants fan giving the above post. LOL

It's adorable how you guys all gang up like Mean Girls. Especially funny now that we know that you p.m. each other. Or should I say PMS each other?

How immature are you to need extra help and support on a f****** message board?

Checked the story and news, said the location was 102nd and federal blvd. Google street view verified the exact area that I saw on the news. Dont see any bar next door. So this bar was down a ways maybe? Lodos bar and grill is north but a fair distance away. So from inside the bar you heard the guy get slammed that far away and ran out to help bravely try to save the life of the woman? Jury is still out on this one, its a little GFIAFP ish to me at this point. ill need the name of the bar to cross reference that its anywhere near the vicinity of the accident to verify any validity to the story. Not trying to troll, just doing my due diligence.

As it stands now with the evidence iv gathered, heres how the story went down. You were out at a bar and heard that there was some accident down the street. Upon driving home you saw the cops, ambulences, aftermath and got the story from someone. You then fantasized about being there at the scene and holding her in your arms as she breathed her last word rosebud or had her brains spill out or whatever that nonsense was. It would have to be right outside for you to have the on the scene interaction you described and as evidenced by the google map, there was no bar in the direct vicinity.

Also theres no need to say "im not reading any replies!" since I can clearly see Wiffs name listed and hover over it to see when you are viewing this thread. so I know your reading them and prob fuming mad at my accusations. I apologize for that.

At least tantastic was a man about it. Good job Tan.

By the way tantastic, the bar is a Cantina attached to a Mexican food joint. Can't think of the name right now. But it is literally right next door to the Starbucks there. Outside of which is where the accident went down.

Again, at least you took the time to look this s*** up. Props for that.

I just got home from the bar about an hour ago, went to my bed and started reading this until now. I have no idea how Ive never seen this thread. Funniest. Sh!t. Ever.

i hope its not tru if only for the fact that would shake anyone up. I wouldnt want someone to go thru life thinking they inadvertently caused 2 peoples deaths

On 9/4/2015 at 3:30 AM, wiffleball said:

First off, If you are one of the half dozen bored trolls Who just wants attention, Just PM me your actual address, And I will fly out and beat you, I mean that literally not figuratively. This is not the night to f*** with me.

I was not feeling well today, But I finally went out to my local bar about two blocks away, To have a burrito and a couple beers and watch the last game of the Broncos preseason.

As soon as I showed up, There is this little f***** that I had met before who insisted that I was his best friend.He got worse and worse With the rest of the crowd, Becoming even more bellicose and belligerent As time went by. At a certain point, he started yelling at me And I literally told him f*** off.He started snapping and yelling at the bartender and the owner.And then, he got violent.

I let the situation play itself out, But within minutes, It became obvious that I had to become involved. And I restrain him you how some of you may recall as being the straitjacket.

Ultimately, he was thrown out. He should have been beaten, but the bartender begged that we would not do so. I wrapped him into a short straight jacket.shortly afterward, The guys next to me got into a beef, I wrap one of them up, And begged them not to get into another beef, as that would only screw over the owner of the bar.

They ended up going outside. And you know what stop the fight? The little drunk guy that I had wrapped up and helped Get out of the bar, Got hit by a car on a state highway right next door. And, worse than that, the woman That struck him, got out to help him And ultimately ended up dying.

If you've ever tried to staunch the flow of gray matter Out of someone's ear with your own shirt, You know it is a lost cause. And this is what I'm dealing with right now.

So, you , Bring your jokes about me being at a bar, They go ahead and forget the fact that some perfectly innocent woman Ended up hitting some jackass who couldn't handle his alcohol, And got out of her car on a f****** state highway, And ended up dying For being a perfectly fine person.

And, I will never forget Trying to hold her brains Inside her skull, because somedumb s*** couldn't handle his god damn beer.

He may live. She was doa. I, and others We. Would have knocked this out, If the bartender didn't beg us. not to hurt him, but to calm him down.

It will make the news. Im sure kanil and husker will verify.

End of the day, this just sucks All the way around.

😅

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😅

That's even better than wiff's other story of going nipple to nipple with some guy and kicking him out of the  store where he works. I wish he didn't delete that thread. That was a good one. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

That's even better than wiff's other story of going nipple to nipple with some guy and kicking him out of the  store where he works. I wish he didn't delete that thread. That was a good one. :thumbsup:

He’s always the hero 

Was this story ever confirmed?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😅

Now this is way less kunty than “I’m gonna ignore you!!! :cry:

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Was this story ever confirmed?

Confirmed by qnon I think.  :dunno:

• Like 1

On 9/4/2015 at 3:30 AM, wiffleball said:

First off, If you are one of the half dozen bored trolls Who just wants attention, Just PM me your actual address, And I will fly out and beat you, I mean that literally not figuratively. This is not the night to f*** with me.

I was not feeling well today, But I finally went out to my local bar about two blocks away, To have a burrito and a couple beers and watch the last game of the Broncos preseason.

As soon as I showed up, There is this little f***** that I had met before who insisted that I was his best friend.He got worse and worse With the rest of the crowd, Becoming even more bellicose and belligerent As time went by. At a certain point, he started yelling at me And I literally told him f*** off.He started snapping and yelling at the bartender and the owner.And then, he got violent.

I let the situation play itself out, But within minutes, It became obvious that I had to become involved. And I restrain him you how some of you may recall as being the straitjacket.

Ultimately, he was thrown out. He should have been beaten, but the bartender begged that we would not do so. I wrapped him into a short straight jacket.shortly afterward, The guys next to me got into a beef, I wrap one of them up, And begged them not to get into another beef, as that would only screw over the owner of the bar.

They ended up going outside. And you know what stop the fight? The little drunk guy that I had wrapped up and helped Get out of the bar, Got hit by a car on a state highway right next door. And, worse than that, the woman That struck him, got out to help him And ultimately ended up dying.

If you've ever tried to staunch the flow of gray matter Out of someone's ear with your own shirt, You know it is a lost cause. And this is what I'm dealing with right now.

So, you , Bring your jokes about me being at a bar, They go ahead and forget the fact that some perfectly innocent woman Ended up hitting some jackass who couldn't handle his alcohol, And got out of her car on a f****** state highway, And ended up dying For being a perfectly fine person.

And, I will never forget Trying to hold her brains Inside her skull, because somedumb s*** couldn't handle his god damn beer.

He may live. She was doa. I, and others We. Would have knocked this out, If the bartender didn't beg us. not to hurt him, but to calm him down.

It will make the news. Im sure kanil and husker will verify.

End of the day, this just sucks All the way around.

Let’s not act like Wiffleball is losing it, all of a sudden. His fantasies go way back. One thing is consistent though, he always plays the hero role in his made up dramas. A simple Everyman, just minding his business when he’s called into action. I’m surprised he hasn’t lifted a car off of a baby in one of them. 

That story makes me hard...such a mans man...can cook and is not afraid of fisticuffs