Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Pats vs Jags

Do they have film on Jags yet?

My guess is that they are already studying. The difference is that the Pats wait until after their game, where the Steelers ignore their next opponent and focus on the Pats.

• Like 3

My guess is that they are already studying. The difference is that the Pats wait until after their game, where the Steelers ignore their next opponent and focus on the Pats.

Which is especially stupid when the game you're looking past is a team that kicked your A$$ the last time you played them.

Thats what got me. They were already focusing on the Pats when the Jags already beat them once and then went and beat them again

Which is especially stupid when the game you're looking past is a team that kicked your A$$ the last time you played them.

We are assuming it, but it sure seems that way.

Jags will be a tough opponent for NE.

Those dumbass Steelers, still saying and doing the dumbest things... complete lack of focus and preparation. Exhibit A of why NE thinks theyre so much smarter than every other team - the bar is set so low.

Will be a tough game

Jags have that smash face defense that can Fock with Brady - its no secret how to beat him.

Jags O? May not be enough - which Bortles shows up? Which Pats D shows up?

I think Tomlin is a huge problem in Pitt. He seems to have no control over that team. Players say all sorts of sh*t throughout the season with minimal repercussions. I mean, Leveon Bell was quoted this week as saying he wouldn't play unless they paid him. I mean, I get that he wants to get paid but during a playoff run seems to be a bad time to bring it up. There just seems like there's zero discipline, and that comes from Tomlin down.

• Like 3

Jags have that smash face defense that can Fock with Brady - its no secret how to beat him.

Jags O? May not be enough - which Bortles shows up? Which Pats D shows up?

I think so too. To me the biggest factor will be Bortles. He can either be really good or a complete focking train wreck. Either way, Im excited for the game

Yup.

Mara finally got his wish and ran him off. Was trying since the day his father died. Damn superbowls kept getting in the way.

Mara finally got his wish and ran him off. Was trying since the day his father died. Damn superbowls kept getting in the way.

Coughlin is one of the greats. Another off the Parcells tree with B.B.

No fluff. No nonsense. Discipline. Hard guy to work for /with but you win.

Coughlin is one of the greats. Another off the Parcells tree with B.B.

No fluff. No nonsense. Discipline. Hard guy to work for /with but you win.

And it's exactly what's needed for the modern player. Yet most of the leauge cant see it, despite his and BB's success. In a league full of talented players, discipline is what sets teams apart. You can even make the case that P Manning proved that. He didn't suffer any fools either.

• Like 1

Any complaints if the Pats have to play the Vikings in their own stadium?

nope, they'll be playing philly anyway

Nope the Vikes will be playing the jags anyway.

Nope the Vikes will be playing the jags anyway.

Like this. Just be prepared, these pats fans swarm.

Like this. Just be prepared, these pats fans swarm.

Not as good as the Vikes and Jags Ds. :lol:

Ive said since the playoffs started that the team that worried me in the AFC was the jaguars.

Great defense than can toss the Pats offense around and frustrate Brady.

Plus Tom Coughlin.

Thats how you beat em in the playoffs, as we all know.

Their offense is not good. Pats will shut down Fournette and make Bortles win the game. But if Jacksonville gets a couple big plays on offense they could pull it off.

Ive said since the playoffs started that the team that worried me in the AFC was the jaguars.

Great defense than can toss the Pats offense around and frustrate Brady.

Plus Tom Coughlin.

Thats how you beat em in the playoffs, as we all know.

Their offense is not good. Pats will shut down Fournette and make Bortles win the game. But if Jacksonville gets a couple big plays on offense they could pull it off.

The great Jags defense just gave up 42! Brady isn't the issue. Bill will destroy Bortles, who isn't very good, and find a way to score. Gronk will destroy those tiny fast linebackers.