Sign in to follow this  
DBZFan2K

Chris Benoit and his family found dead in their home

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/local...cd7f&rss=59

WWE Wrestler and His Family Found Dead

Last Update: Jun 25, 2007 5:51 PM

Posted By: Adrienne Phillips

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has announced that wrestler Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home.

Investigators are combing Benoit's home at this time for clues to what happened. No further details have been released in this case.

WWE Monday Night Raw, which will air Monday, June 25, will pay tribute to Benoit and his family. Raw is broadcast on the USA network at 8:00 p.m

IF.....IF this turns out to be a murder/suicide, why do they always happen in bunches?

It's definitely focked up. He left a ppv early last night to rush home for a "family emergency." Crazy that if he hadn't got word or missed the flight home he'd still be alive.

Anybody have them? :doublethumbsup:

Memo to self next year include 2-3 wrestlers

Wow, intense. I wonder if this has anything to do with the death of Eddie Guerarro, I think they were good friends.

But yea, Benoit's flying headbutt was one of the coolest moves today, except it probably hurt him more than his opponent most of the time.

Rest in peace...the best technical wrestler of my generation.

I'd say Kurt Angle would challenge for the role, but Benoit was definately one of the greatest. :doublethumbsup:

Thats sucks. :doublethumbsup: A lot of Wrestlers dying in the past few years. :banana:

I guess Vince McMahon recently died on the show after someone blew up his limo? I wonder if they are going to continue that?

Thats sucks. :banana: A lot of Wrestlers dying in the past few years. :banana:

I guess Vince McMahon recently died on the show after someone blew up his limo? I wonder if they are going to continue that?

yeah, talk about REALLY bad timing for a stupid publicity stunt/plot line... can't really see them continuing that one w/o offending alot of people...

what ashame though... he was always one of my favorites back in the day when i used to watch...

yeah, talk about REALLY bad timing for a stupid publicity stunt/plot line... can't really see them continuing that one w/o offending alot of people...

what ashame though... he was always one of my favorites back in the day when i used to watch...

McMahon's on TV right now, so they're at least suspending the angle.

Guest tiki_gods

Thats sucks. :banana: A lot of Wrestlers dying in the past few years. :banana:

Benoit is as dead as McMahon. :banana:

Floating terd > Wrestling

Wow. Haven't followed wrestling in years but damn. :banana:

Benoit is as dead as McMahon. :banana:

Floating terd > Wrestling

Wrestling may suck, but no need to trash Benoit.

McMahon's on TV right now, so they're at least suspending the angle.

You mean McMahon is really alive. Wrasslin is fake???????????????? :banana: Oh the humanity. :banana:

McMahon better end that stupid SL...it was ignorant from the beginning. I will put nothing past him however cause in May 99 when Owen Hart died doing a stunt from the rafters he went on with the PPV. I am sad by this news about Chris Beniot and his wife Nancy who played Woman in WCW and hope McMahon gives a solid tribute tonight.

McMahon better end that stupid SL...it was ignorant from the beginning. I will put nothing past him however cause in May 99 when Owen Hart died doing a stunt from the rafters he went on with the PPV. I am sad by this news about Chris Beniot and his wife Nancy who played Woman in WCW and hope McMahon gives a solid tribute tonight.

The planned Raw has been cancelled, McMahon announced Benoit's death to an empty arena, and they're showing clips of Benoit's matches.

The planned Raw has been cancelled, McMahon announced Benoit's death to an empty arena, and they're showing clips of Benoit's matches.

I'm honestly stunned. After 5 or 6 deaths on the night of or following a show, they FINALLY realize the best decision is NOT to run a half-assed show with a couple clips and interviews with stunned wrestlers.

Maybe they all took steroids? :banana:

I'm honestly stunned. After 5 or 6 deaths on the night of or following a show, they FINALLY realize the best decision is NOT to run a half-assed show with a couple clips and interviews with stunned wrestlers.

It prolly has alot to do with that this is an entire family dead, not just the superstar wrestler.

It prolly has alot to do with that this is an entire family dead, not just the superstar wrestler.

I hope it was carbon monoxide posioning or something other than Him or his wife going pyscho and going murder suicide. damn :blink:

I hope it was carbon monoxide posioning or something other than Him or his wife going pyscho and going murder suicide. damn :blink:

Something strange happened. Everything I've read to this point...

- left for home Saturday before a house show citing a family emergency

- contacted WWE Sunday to inform them he wouldn't be able to make the PPV, his family was very sick and coughing up blood <--- retracted?

- all 3 found dead Monday...NOT a shooting

That sounds really bizarre.

My first thought was carbon minoxide poisoning (as someone else mentioned), but they wouldn't have all just died at the same time. Somebody would have thought to leave the house.

- contacted WWE Sunday to inform them he wouldn't be able to make the PPV, his family was very sick and coughing up blood

I haven't heard anything official about the throwing up blood thing, but the police are treating it like a homicide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_...wrestler_dead_1

I haven't heard anything official about the throwing up blood thing, but the police are treating it like a homicide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_...wrestler_dead_1

So he skipped out of an event to fly home and kill his family? Thats pretty hardcore.

I guess the wife could've done it? Or a third person? It just doesn't add up that he went home for an emergency though, and he himself ended up dead.

- contacted WWE Sunday to inform them he wouldn't be able to make the PPV, his family was very sick and coughing up blood

Wow that is wack. :blink:

I can't find it anymore so it was likely retracted.

http://www.sportsline.com/mmaboxing/story/10236855

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.

:thumbsup: this keeps changing

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/faye...0625benoit.html

A well-known professional wrestler and his family were found dead inside their house in Fayette County Monday afternoon.

Authorities confirmed that Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their 7-year-old son, Daniel, were found dead at the home on Quarters and Redwine roads in Fayetteville about 4 p.m.

Officials were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

:blink:

They debated calling it off a week ago when an ex-wrestler, Sheri Martel (Macho's manager for awhile among other things), died. Good to see they finally came to their senses, such as they are.

Wow.

Haven't followed rasslin' much the last few years. Benoit was one of my faves.

:blink:

terrible news :blink:

Wrasslers whole family??? I went to school with Mike Lockwood (Crash Holly) that tragedy really hit hometown. I feel for these peoples families.

Murder/suicide without a gun no less. Wonder how that went down. Hard to believe she could have killed him with any close combat weapon (unless she killed him in his sleep)...but the other way doesn't make too much sense...somehow doubt that he returned home and let himself get into a situation where he would choose to murder her and his son. Leads me to suspect he was killed in his sleep after some type of dispute.